Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Lifting Spirits--Phone Call

one2one

Thxs for the post one2one................ For those calling this bs.....i did a quick search of one2ones posts and I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE POST THAT WAS BS............ SO I TAKE THIS AS A TRUE CALL FROM A FRIEND...AND I HOPE IT HAPPENS!!! ONCE AGAIN THXS FOR THE POST!! To those who doubt without proof....do alittle research before you post something neg...it saves ya from looking like an ass!!

• Upvote 8

Thxs for the post one2one................ For those calling this bs.....i did a quick search of one2ones posts and I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE POST THAT WAS BS............ SO I TAKE THIS AS A TRUE CALL FROM A FRIEND...AND I HOPE IT HAPPENS!!! ONCE AGAIN THXS FOR THE POST!! To those who doubt without proof....do alittle research before you post something neg...it saves ya from looking like an ass!!

'Crow',

Good evening very good advice with your last sentence!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

Hey Braemer, used to live in Summerside PEI.....love the maritimes!

Maritimers unite!

If the Dinar RV's at 5:1.. I think I'll buy Halifax. It's nice in the summertime.

.. and yeah.. since this IS the rumor section, no negging the OP. His 'intel' is just as good as that 'other' guy's.

:cigar:

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post. I believe all parties involved were simply relaying what they were told. I also believe that this is just more misinformation being leaked (by our UST) to continue to throw us off and create doubt when the rumor does not occur. Lets face it, they have done a great job of this so far.....

• Upvote 3

This is as valid as any other intel sources. I will take a few practice steps for the dance of joy. If it does not happen, we are no worse for the wear. Thanks for posting and maybe this is the one factual bit of intel. Let's all chant: hopesohopesohopesohopeso.........biggrin.gif

Everyone have a great day even if we are not wealthier, we are already rich.cool.gif

i own a small logging outfit here in wyoming---supply logs to homebuliders in Idaho :

my friend and buyer has built more thousands of homes than anybody :

his group also has mining operations in Venezuela [ now seized by the dictator Hugo Chavez ]

his banking international contact in Denver told him the RV should hit this week at a rate of $5.00

also that Wells Fargo would be cashing out the groups with large dinar holdings first :

but----i will believe it when i see it

i just got off the phone and passing this along

Oh come on please this sounds like OKIE in disguise. Or another Bank story..Do you guys really believe this story????

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Shut up. If you don't have anything decent to say, just keep it shut.

I have intel that matches very closely, and the amount is above $3.86, not lower.

I'm personally pretty sick of folks like you, and I'm just telling you now to shut it up or we'll all gang up on you and have the mods toss you out. Give it a rest already, get therapy, whatever, just take it somewhere else.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Love it.

this is all hear say from one person to another, with no links to back how or why it would come out at that rate. I deal with facts & although I don't know you I am not saying you weren't told this. What I am saying is what you were told as hear say is all BS, & I did the same thing back when I got into this investment once & learned after nothing came out at my rate that it was BS I was told. So you heard BS from someone yanking your chain & wanted to see how far it would go, good job. Now as we all would like to see something over the $3.00 plus range that won't be happening, at least not right away. Maybe 5 to 10 year we see something in that range.

Word of advice that the hear say & keep it for yourself & if it should happen than say I heard it the day before it happened. & stick to posting facts with links to avoid the bashers.

tumblr_llzbzaEHcP1qzxkvt.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1