Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Lifting Spirits--Phone Call

one2one

Please forgive me if I am out of line. But reading the syntax of the previous post, and specifically the lines below, it seems to me that the writer does not speak English as a native language.

So what? Not sure there is a so what, but with all the bravo sierra flying lately I am looking at things rather cautiously.

my friend and buyer has built more thousands of homes than anybody :

his group also has mining operations in Venezuela [ now seized by the dictator Hugo Chavez ]

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Please forgive me if I am out of line. But reading the syntax of the previous post, and specifically the lines below, it seems to me that the writer does not speak English as a native language.

So what? Not sure there is a so what, but with all the bravo sierra flying lately I am looking at things rather cautiously.

his group also has mining operations in Venezuela [ now seized by the dictator Hugo Chavez ]

Much happy this make me!!!!! :P

• Upvote 3

i own a small logging outfit here in wyoming---supply logs to homebuliders in Idaho :

his banking international contact in Denver told him the RV should hit this week at a rate of $5.00

also that Wells Fargo would be cashing out the groups with large dinar holdings first :

but----i will believe it when i see it

i just got off the phone and passing this along

this is all hear say from one person to another, with no links to back how or why it would come out at that rate. I deal with facts & although I don't know you I am not saying you weren't told this. What I am saying is what you were told as hear say is all BS, & I did the same thing back when I got into this investment once & learned after nothing came out at my rate that it was BS I was told. So you heard BS from someone yanking your chain & wanted to see how far it would go, good job. Now as we all would like to see something over the $3.00 plus range that won't be happening, at least not right away. Maybe 5 to 10 year we see something in that range.

Word of advice that the hear say & keep it for yourself & if it should happen than say I heard it the day before it happened. & stick to posting facts with links to avoid the bashers.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 20

i call BS..its no better than the gurus...there have been a lot of trolls on this site lately

" The things you dislike most about others are the same things you dislike about yourself "

This seemed to be a personal phone call, not some smattering of nothingness wisped out of thin air for the sales of dinarTwoCents.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

this is all hear say from one person to another, with no links to back how or why it would come out at that rate. I deal with facts & although I don't know you I am not saying you weren't told this. What I am saying is what you were told as hear say is all BS, & I did the same thing back when I got into this investment once & learned after nothing came out at my rate that it was BS I was told. So you heard BS from someone yanking your chain & wanted to see how far it would go, good job. Now as we all would like to see something over the $3.00 plus range that won't be happening, at least not right away. Maybe 5 to 10 year we see something in that range.

Word of advice that the hear say & keep it for yourself & if it should happen than say I heard it the day before it happened. & stick to posting facts with links to avoid the bashers.

Ummm, that's why this is the RUMORS section...

Want links, proof, DNA samples? Go to the news section...

Ahh, newbies!

• Upvote 12

Not sure how a builder in Idaho with side business of mining in Venezula has more cred or banking connections than anyone else but..........I believe One2One is passing on a true story. Hopefully, this will be something positive! Thanks for the post!

it is all good ~~~~ this person might have had a call that reall said 5.oo ---- but he doesn`t know if the person he said called ---heard it from okie or one of those knuckle heads--- but just too be on safe side ~~~~~~~ we are pulling for the 5.oo r.v. thanks for having nuts too put it here ---good luck too us all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1