Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by chat 4/16/12

kcw

Now that is interesting. I think it got lost in the political fussing....Any comments on her post? What was it showing before?

PS

Not the place for political promos!! dry.gif

Awwwww, Thanks for noticing... Glad someone is still here in the investment called the Iraqi Dinar. emot-LMAO.gif

UPDATE.... As of now 0% interbank is 1150.50, and on the other end of the spread spectrum the KIOSK 5% rate is 1092.98.

What is really weird is I have had this app for a few years and used to, it would only change 1-2 week, then 3-5 per week, and now its like 2-3 times per day.. All I am saying is that with the articles that are coming outta Iraq with the currency traders not changing dollars into dinars and vice versa, appearently there is a currency struggle going on over the Iran Syrian smuggle route and the concerns of the iraqi people. I am not sure how many of you when you read an article that has a link if you actually click the link, read the articel, and the scroll down to the bottom of the page and read what the actual comments are from real Iraqi citizens that are commenting on thier own economic and political diffrences with M and Shabs and Kurd's and etc.... You get the picture... Just my info and my observation. TwoCents.gif

P.S. Last time I checked this was a dinar site, While many spend to much time on here as it is learning the investment, many people are here to force thier opinions and value and religion and politics on everyone else. Seems to me that some may need to step back and take a break fer a bit. But to each thier own.... My coach always told me to hang around good people and good things happen, dry.gif Thats why I usually hang in VIP,because it is not so much of a circus side show. *no offense THUG* biggrin.gif

Dad always told me that "If I do not want my parade rained on, DONT tell them what street it is coming down!"

blink.gif

Thanks again AM, BUMP, and Mods... Great Job.. tip_hat.gif

Roll RV!! emot-woot.gif

OH YEAH... ABBY.. I am a TRIPOD (male) :lmao:

• Upvote 1

P.S. Last time I checked this was a dinar site, While many spend to much time on here as it is learning the investment, many people are here to force thier opinions and value and religion and politics on everyone else. Seems to me that some may need to step back and take a break fer a bit. But to each thier own.... My coach always told me to hang around good people and good things happen, dry.gif Thats why I usually hang in VIP,because it is not so much of a circus side show. *no offense THUG* biggrin.gif

Dad always told me that "If I do not want my parade rained on, DONT tell them what street it is coming down!"

blink.gif

Thanks again AM, BUMP, and Mods... Great Job.. tip_hat.gif

I wholeheartedly agree with you, why can't we just stick to the investment?

LOVE your dad's saying! Thats a good one. :)

Yep I did not mean for it to be all that. I was to in a hurry to post a comment after seeing my rating go from 45 to the 20's. Seemed to not be the message I wanted to relay, and can't seem to delete it or change it.

p.s. I refuse to vote for any puppet.

I think we all have had bad days for sure. and second I'm ok with a puppet as long as said puppet is doing what the majority of the people want and not what suits he's personal beliefs. :)

Yep I did not mean for it to be all that. I was to in a hurry to post a comment after seeing my rating go from 45 to the 20's. Seemed to not be the message I wanted to relay, and can't seem to delete it or change it.

p.s. I refuse to vote for any puppet.

Holy S**t man, vote for whoever the hell you want to and STFU already.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am not the first one who apparently disliked your post, and you may think of Ron Paul as a "Charity", but it is a political campaign. Adam makes donations to charities off of this site. Not because he has to, but because he believes it is the right thing to do. He generally avoids politics (though I believe most people have their own thoughts on his position, and so what, it has nothing to do with this site). Ron makes some very good points, and we have a multi-party system in the USA that allows his positions to be shared and supported. Like it or not, this time around it has become Obama or Romney. Now suck it up, hold your nose (like the rest of us) and vote for the one you believe will best support your views and or beliefs.

Now you have a comment. biggrin.gif

Please forgive BLINDSIGHT for hijacking this thread, and me for responding to it.

Sorry, you couldnt be more Wrong. I dont have to suck it up and vote for either puppet. I will not endorse either one with my vote. Its because people have already given up on Ron Paul because the Media tells us too, is a bunch of Crap. Stand for what you believe in and never give up. Im STILL voting for Ron Paul, and if they remove him from the ballott, then I will write him IN!

• Upvote 1

Sorry, you couldnt be more Wrong. I dont have to suck it up and vote for either puppet. I will not endorse either one with my vote. Its because people have already given up on Ron Paul because the Media tells us too, is a bunch of Crap. Stand for what you believe in and never give up. Im STILL voting for Ron Paul, and if they remove him from the ballott, then I will write him IN!

Good for you. :bow:

LS1 Hawk, I'm with you, the Media is now the biggest liars on the planet. Ron Pauls Campaign is still alive and well, I just wish everyone would take a step back and look at the real issues this country is facing and vote for the best for everyone not just a fatcat's pockets. The RV will be wonderful but it won't cure the ills of a corrupt government.

• Upvote 1