Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by chat 4/16/12

kcw

You are correct, most want to lay in the corruption and wallow around in it. I believe my points are valid to support Our troops. The troops overwhelmingly support Dr. Paul, yet these mindless zombies neg my original comment. Just proves they really don't care about the men and women in uniform. Sad state of affairs when ignorance runs that deep that quickly in here. Plus the cowards won't at least comment back to explain their reasoning for their views. Thought this was a forum to enlighten each other. :rolleyes:<_<

Why did you choose to take this thread in a negative direction. Let's keep our political and religious views to ourselves. That's what I do around here. IQD is the topic, right?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Cole Pruit, Read Twice, measure once lol, he feels it will happen befor Sept##### with No garentees. Just his Gut Feeling so dont hold him to it. :D And i hope it happens befor i make 1000 posts on here. :D

Then keep those posts coming there, Babbalooba!!! haha (Biker, that's what my daugher sometimes calls me when she's teasing me about something I said. haha)

To the person who added a dislike: Yeah real cool who ever disliked my comment without leaving a comment. That is exactly what I am talking about. Whatever...just keep wondering why things don't get better to yourself.

I left a - for your comments because I don't think this is the right place for a Ron Paul advertisement. I didn't leave a dislike, just a -, but I think it is tasteless, classless, and clueless for you to ask Adam for money for a politician, even if you truly like the guy. There is a time and place, even for this stuff, or maybe I should say, "especially for this stuff," and this just isn't either the time or the place.

• Upvote 13

Guys, check into the Wounded Warrior group a little more closely. Yes they help vets and as a vet, I appreciate that but the percentage of $ that come in compared to the percentage that actually goes to Wounded Warriors is dissapointing........ only .23 out of every $ goes to actual wounded soldiers..... The rest goes to operating costs...... Salaries....

I am one of those who requested that Adam help Wounded Warriors. I had no idea the amount going to the wounded was such a low percentage of total revenues. I'll do my due diligence better in the future.

• Upvote 1

Leading by example.............. Good job Adam.

It can be such a blessing.............. to be a blessing!

As Adam has shown, we can all be a blessing right now to someone!!!!!

Carry out God's work by helping those in need and feel good as he smiles down on you!

Aloha ke Akua!

• Upvote 1

It doesn't matter if you are a Republican or a Democrat, there is no sense in arguing with a Ron Paul supporter. Let's keep it about the dinar.

Exactly. I really don't care about the members political or religious persuasions. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with members. Our investment is my only concern. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

just for giggles I checked my Oanda app on my Iphone for those of us who have one, and the 0% interbank rate has risen on dinar to 1146.68.. For the typical KIOSK rate it is now 1089.35. So this verifies the Iraqi's claims that its all over the place. This is the lowest to the Dollar I have seen. :twocents:

Thanks AM :tiphat:

Now that is interesting. I think it got lost in the political fussing....Any comments on her post? What was it showing before?

PS

Not the place for political promos!! <_<

Edited by abby01

Thanks to AM and kc , no doubt in this case, any reliable news IS better than no news !! I have donated to PVA (Paralyzed Vets of America) in the past, but honestly didn't do a lot of checking their financials. The thought of recognizing these brave young men and women is admirable and a real duty by those of us being protected. And yes, been there, done that. (1968-1974).

Thanks Adam and kcw for the updates

As long as this train is cruising down the tracks, I'll be cruising in the bar car. First rounds on me guys/gals :)

Lets go RV!!!

Try the Salvation Army, most of there money goes where it's supposed to.

I used to work at the Salvation Army in St. Pete, FL they help to better people that used to be drug addicts and alcoholics. They really do help a lot of people, just goes to show that some charities are for helping and some are for bigger wallets.

• Upvote 3

To the person who added a dislike: Yeah real cool who ever disliked my comment without leaving a comment. That is exactly what I am talking about. Whatever...just keep wondering why things don't get better to yourself.

I am not the first one who apparently disliked your post, and you may think of Ron Paul as a "Charity", but it is a political campaign. Adam makes donations to charities off of this site. Not because he has to, but because he believes it is the right thing to do. He generally avoids politics (though I believe most people have their own thoughts on his position, and so what, it has nothing to do with this site). Ron makes some very good points, and we have a multi-party system in the USA that allows his positions to be shared and supported. Like it or not, this time around it has become Obama or Romney. Now suck it up, hold your nose (like the rest of us) and vote for the one you believe will best support your views and or beliefs.

Now you have a comment. biggrin.gif

Please forgive BLINDSIGHT for hijacking this thread, and me for responding to it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Like it or not, this time around it has become Obama or Romney. Now suck it up, hold your nose (like the rest of us) and vote for the one you believe will best support your views and or beliefs.

My father always told me, if you don't like either candidates, try voting for the lesser of the two evils.

• Upvote 2

I used to work at the Salvation Army in St. Pete, FL they help to better people that used to be drug addicts and alcoholics. They really do help a lot of people, just goes to show that some charities are for helping and some are for bigger wallets.

As I've heard it, the Salvation Army is one of the lowest administrative overhead costs of any charity out there. :)

• Upvote 2

I left a - for your comments because I don't think this is the right place for a Ron Paul advertisement. I didn't leave a dislike, just a -, but I think it is tasteless, classless, and clueless for you to ask Adam for money for a politician, even if you truly like the guy. There is a time and place, even for this stuff, or maybe I should say, "especially for this stuff," and this just isn't either the time or the place.

Tasteless is being politically ignorant, classless is is attacking a positive position on foreign & economic policies when people are losing their lives because of those policies, clueless is you for being so shortsighted to the extent of not being able to see the big picture. ps. Ron Paul is not a politician as much as a true Statesmen...but then again you probably let the tv tell you what is going on in the world. America is in the biggest financial down spin and Francie that is your rebuttal? Your probably right Freedom and Liberty should not be discussed here?!?!? WoW! :o Also you went through my posts and - many posts. That is childish... but why should I expect anything less. Are you saying you would rather see more injured soldier?????

Why did you choose to take this thread in a negative direction. Let's keep our political and religious views to ourselves. That's what I do around here. IQD is the topic, right?

Look at my original post and I was not the person pulling in a negative attitude. I offer a solution and others made it a negative thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

The more and more I thought about these comments, the more it upset me. So yeah, despite my previous post, I am going to get into it with a Ron Paul supporter.

First of all, just because someone does not support your candidate does not make them a "mindless zombie." Calling people on here ignorant is classless, and it does nothing to further Ron Paul or your political agenda. More than anything it makes you look immature, as you have lowered yourself to third grade name calling. I also suppose that people are only enlightened if they happen to agree with Ron Paul.

What makes me more upset than anything else is that you comment that people on here really don't care about the men and women in uniform. I spent two years of my life in the country of which we all hope to make some money from. I bought my dinar from a local and carried it in my DCU pocket. I didn't buy it from a dealer and have it FedEx'd to my door step. There are a lot who have risked their own safety to make this investment a reality. Telling others they don't support our troops because they don't back Ron Paul is rediculous. I know plenty of veterans who do not support Ron Paul. They also have the right to choose who they support, and really don't need to be preached to like a child.

Last time I checked, those men and women in uniform fight so that everyone in our country can have different views.

When someone says that one candidate is the "only answer" Now who is the zombie.

By the way, you really should be careful who you call a coward. There are people in this world who live outside of being a message board tough guy/gal.

Bottom line, take your garbage somewhere else.

I don't care if you support any candidate per say, I am talking about an Idea of Freedom and Liberty. Mindless Zombies & Ignorant could have been replaced with ~ lacking enough information to make a better decision. Yes I am trying to further the message and I was taken back that someone would leave a bad mark without explaining why. Enlightened is not agreeing to agree, it is through having a discussion, trading ideas seeing things from another view point. I thank all who have stood in the gap for those who could not fight for their-selves for their rights. I also was using the terms in general since I had no way of knowing who did it. Sure name calling is childish and I apologize if I offended anyone personally.

"First of all, just because someone does not support your candidate does not make them a "mindless zombie." Calling people on here ignorant is classless, and it does nothing to further Ron Paul or your political agenda. More than anything it makes you look immature, as you have lowered yourself to third grade name calling. I also suppose that people are only enlightened if they happen to agree with Ron Paul."

I am not here to upset you. Sure I agree I could have said it a little bit different...I wish I had that talent. Everything I post doesn't always come out the way I intend it to. Preach... nah, I just want to see more people with good information.

"What makes me more upset than anything else is that you comment that people on here really don't care about the men and women in uniform. I spent two years of my life in the country of which we all hope to make some money from. I bought my dinar from a local and carried it in my DCU pocket. I didn't buy it from a dealer and have it FedEx'd to my door step. There are a lot who have risked their own safety to make this investment a reality. Telling others they don't support our troops because they don't back Ron Paul is rediculous. I know plenty of veterans who do not support Ron Paul. They also have the right to choose who they support, and really don't need to be preached to like a child."

You are correct we all have different views, Ron Paul is not the only answer.. we all are the answer if we could just unite. I see I have not helped the cause by getting emotional. The word coward: I probably should have chosen the word "invisible negative giver". I just wanted that person to leave a comment as to why. I am no zombie because I know why I mention Ron Paul often and what it could mean for all Americans. So are you saying I need to be physically concerned for my safety? I was frustrated today and should have waited to comment after I had more time to compose myself.

"Last time I checked, those men and women in uniform fight so that everyone in our country can have different views.

When someone says that one candidate is the "only answer" Now who is the zombie.

By the way, you really should be careful who you call a coward. There are people in this world who live outside of being a message board tough guy/gal.

Bottom line, take your garbage somewhere else."

:bow:For what it's worth...

Dude, Quit While Ur Behind ! :blink:

Guess you're right. :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I am not the first one who apparently disliked your post, and you may think of Ron Paul as a "Charity", but it is a political campaign. Adam makes donations to charities off of this site. Not because he has to, but because he believes it is the right thing to do. He generally avoids politics (though I believe most people have their own thoughts on his position, and so what, it has nothing to do with this site). Ron makes some very good points, and we have a multi-party system in the USA that allows his positions to be shared and supported. Like it or not, this time around it has become Obama or Romney. Now suck it up, hold your nose (like the rest of us) and vote for the one you believe will best support your views and or beliefs.

Now you have a comment. biggrin.gif

Please forgive BLINDSIGHT for hijacking this thread, and me for responding to it.

Yep I did not mean for it to be all that. I was to in a hurry to post a comment after seeing my rating go from 45 to the 20's. Seemed to not be the message I wanted to relay, and can't seem to delete it or change it.

p.s. I refuse to vote for any puppet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I don't care if you support any candidate per say, I am talking about an Idea of Freedom and Liberty. Mindless Zombies & Ignorant could have been replaced with ~ lacking enough information to make a better decision. Yes I am trying to further the message and I was taken back that someone would leave a bad mark without explaining why. Enlightened is not agreeing to agree, it is through having a discussion, trading ideas seeing things from another view point. I thank all who have stood in the gap for those who could not fight for their-selves for their rights. I also was using the terms in general since I had no way of knowing who did it. Sure name calling is childish and I apologize if I offended anyone personally.

"First of all, just because someone does not support your candidate does not make them a "mindless zombie." Calling people on here ignorant is classless, and it does nothing to further Ron Paul or your political agenda. More than anything it makes you look immature, as you have lowered yourself to third grade name calling. I also suppose that people are only enlightened if they happen to agree with Ron Paul."

I am not here to upset you. Sure I agree I could have said it a little bit different...I wish I had that talent. Everything I post doesn't always come out the way I intend it to. Preach... nah, I just want to see more people with good information.

"What makes me more upset than anything else is that you comment that people on here really don't care about the men and women in uniform. I spent two years of my life in the country of which we all hope to make some money from. I bought my dinar from a local and carried it in my DCU pocket. I didn't buy it from a dealer and have it FedEx'd to my door step. There are a lot who have risked their own safety to make this investment a reality. Telling others they don't support our troops because they don't back Ron Paul is rediculous. I know plenty of veterans who do not support Ron Paul. They also have the right to choose who they support, and really don't need to be preached to like a child."

You are correct we all have different views, Ron Paul is not the only answer.. we all are the answer if we could just unite. I see I have not helped the cause by getting emotional. The word coward: I probably should have chosen the word "invisible negative giver". I just wanted that person to leave a comment as to why. I am no zombie because I know why I mention Ron Paul often and what it could mean for all Americans. So are you saying I need to be physically concerned for my safety? I was frustrated today and should have waited to comment after I had more time to compose myself.

"Last time I checked, those men and women in uniform fight so that everyone in our country can have different views.

Bottom line, take your garbage somewhere else."

:bow:For what it's worth...

Guess you're right. :unsure:

Calling people cowards on message boards is not the answer. It appears you completely missed my point on that part. There are many veterans on this board, as well as civlian contractors, or other persons who do dangerous jobs on a daily basis. Calling someone a coward for not explaining their negative mark, I think that is a little much. That is not cowardice. The comment does not refer to your physical safety. Bottom line, don't call people cowards for trivial comments, that person on the other end could be someone who has sacrificed their personal safety on frequent occasions.

• Upvote 3