Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by chat 4/16/12

kcw

Thanks Adam and Kcw for posting! Wounded Warrior is a great organization. That's a great thing you just did and a great example for us to follow. My other favorite part of your chat? "I don't think we will make it to September...". It's George Clooney avatar time! Whoo hoo!

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam and Kcw for posting! Wounded Warrior is a great organization. That's a great thing you just did and a great example for us to follow. My other favorite part of your chat? "I don't think we will make it to September...". It's George Clooney avatar time! Whoo hoo!

Great Actor and Director... I was about to get kin with him ( he was with Italian Elisabetta Canalis for 2 years....smile)

• Upvote 1

just for giggles I checked my Oanda app on my Iphone for those of us who have one, and the 0% interbank rate has risen on dinar to 1146.68.. For the typical KIOSK rate it is now 1089.35. So this verifies the Iraqi's claims that its all over the place. This is the lowest to the Dollar I have seen. :twocents:

Thanks AM :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam, Excellent choice, our guys need all the help they can get, many can't find employment once they return. A real shame. I plan on doing the same via my Nevada corp. once our ship comes in. Looking forward to your next post, thanks for all you do.

B)

• Upvote 1