Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Cannon Andrew White -Vicar of Baghdad

OBE

The Iraqi Dinnar

So many people especially Christians invested in the Iraqi Dinnar. There were so many predictions that the value of the Dinnar was going to increase like the Kuwaiti Dinar did in 1991. Those of us here always thought this was a big scam. So many people said they wanted to invest their Dinnar prophets in the KIngdom.

The sad fact is that the value of the Dinar is seriously plummeting. Caught in between Iran and Syria both under sanctions the Dinar is seriously affected. The really good news is that the money can still greatly be used for the Kingdom by giving it to us. What ever you do do not keep it!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 30

The Iraqi Dinnar

So many people especially Christians invested in the Iraqi Dinnar. There were so many predictions that the value of the Dinnar was going to increase like the Kuwaiti Dinar did in 1991. Those of us here always thought this was a big scam. So many people said they wanted to invest their Dinnar prophets in the KIngdom.

The sad fact is that the value of the Dinar is seriously plummeting. Caught in between Iran and Syria both under sanctions the Dinar is seriously affected. The really good news is that the money can still greatly be used for the Kingdom by giving it to us. What ever you do do not keep it!!!!!!!!!

Talking about a scam! Who is this guy?

• Upvote 2

The Iraqi Dinnar

ahh give it to you because it is becoming worthless, yes i will do that immediately. NOT...... please dv don't listen to this less than truthful person.

The Iraqi Dinnar

where do I send it?

• Upvote 3

I have been asked what a Bible Thumper is. In my eyes it is any one who uses the Bible or religion or Gods name to make a profit for them selfs. To go into the house of the lord and donate is one thing , but to solicit or B/S the public in Gods name gives you a one way ticket straight to Hell. :angry:

• Upvote 5

The Iraqi Dinnar

I like this style ................ and the price of gold is about to plummet.... save yourself, send all your gold to me (I normally live in the Kingdom (United Kingdom))

Now read the original statement again in the voice of the Wizard of Oz. Well it made me laugh.

PS.. Don't forget the Gold..........you've been warned ! :D :D :D

I almost forgot, diamonds and all precious gems are the devils work........ just pop them in the bag with the gold please ! :P

• Upvote 7

I've read some rather screwloose stuff on this site, but this post has to be the loosest screw of all ... so far!

smile.gif

smee2

We've heard that it's going to get screwy as the end of this saga gets nearer.

Loose screws have been popping up quite a bit as of late and I'm hoping that's a good thing.

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi Dinnar

An obvious joke... I'm sorry you got negged.

• Upvote 1

An obvious joke... I'm sorry you got negged.

I figured Andrew White being in Iraq, He frequents the embassy, He has been used in negotiations to settle disputes between factions...why wouldn't his take on the IQD be relevant and shared with DV? It seems you get negged for anything.

I believe 99.9% of us on this site know better than to give any of our dinar away. The sad part is some poor sap will fail for this load of BS and give all of their dinar away.

The guy that wrote this on his facebook page reminds me of some evangelistic scam artist kneeling down at his money alter table begging for dinars; not knowing that 3 months later he will get caught scr*wing a hockey player in some sleezy Louisiana motel by some hack reporter at the local newspaper.

This whole story brings back childhood nightmare evangelistic memories like Jim and Tammy Faye Baker, Jerry Farewell, etc.....

Hold tight to those dinars. They must be very valuable, or he would want them so badly.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 1

I believe 99.9% of us on this site know better than to give any of our dinar away. The sad part is some poor sap will fail for this load of BS and give all of their dinar away.

The guy that wrote this on his facebook page reminds me of some evangelistic scam artist kneeling down at his money alter table begging for dinars; not knowing that 3 months later he will get caught scr*wing a hockey player in some sleezy Louisiana motel by some hack reporter at the local newspaper.

This whole story brings back childhood nightmare evangelistic memories like Jim and Tammy Faye Baker, Jerry Farewell, etc.....

Hold tight to those dinars. They must be very valuable, or he would want them so badly.

Agreed! But please, leave the hockey players out of it!

I love my dinar, I love the fact that everyday I come home and check this site I could possibly pay some bill's off if the RV did happen while I was working. I even like getting it out and thumbing thru it from time to time! I may not ever be a millionaire here but It wasnt because I didnt try. It didnt cost that much to play this game either.... my purchase has almost doubled since 03 cant beat that.... BUT I WANT MORE!! :D

Let's see, some of "our" friends post all the joys of the world on facebook about the picture perfect life they have. Woke up to breakfast in bed, worked out for two hours, only had to work half a day for full day's pay, went home had steak for dinner followed by the best sex in weeks, afterwards the in laws brought the kids home for the evening.......

Stories like this are posted all the time from people who painting the picture of the book they are reading, NOT the life they are living......So anything on facebook can say what ever people can think up, does it make it true?????

Best part is these are the same ones on the phone pissed off at the world wondering how they are in the funk they are in............

• Upvote 1

Wow! Folks on this forum are always talking about posting links, but apparently nobody, in this thread at least, knows how to search for reliable information online.

Canon Andrew White is quite renown and has a well documented history in Iraq. Here's one of many news stories about him and his work: http://tinyurl.com/7h98xkt

There is much more information available at your fingertips...

I subscribe to Canon White on FB too....this did not show up on my feed so I did a search and found this on a different page than the one I subscribe too.....I don't know if this is the real Canon White or not but I've always been in admiration of the man. I really don't think he is trying to scam anyone, he may just be saying that since they are currently residing in Iraq that they could use the dinars.......I don't know, I hate to think bad of anyone......still, I am not sending mine....

The Iraqi Dinnar

ok Mr Cannon, I'll accept graciously your donation of your worthless dinar, and also any other worthless dinars that go around from anyone. :rolleyes: