Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert to rule out the return of the dollar price of the real .. And the likely stability when (1226) DT

4 - 16 - 2012

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out the financial expert Ismail Radi dollar return to the front of the real exchange rate of the dinar, which had settled on a price (1117) dinars, likely to price stability (1226) dinars in the coming period.

Radi said (of the Agency news) said on Monday: The Central Bank has worked hard during the past to keep the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar through monetary policy, which made the Iraqi dinar is stable at (1117) to the U.S. dollar, but he now has control of the local markets a result of internal and external challenges have led to increase the value of the dollar against the dinar.

He added that the central bank increased its sales of hard currency "dollar" during the current year from (160) million dollars a day to (250) million dollars a day, and can not sell more than the amount specified current, as it will lead to the entry into force of the hard currency of the country, although that its presence supports the local currency as serve as a cover to it.

A financial expert, is that the dollar exchange rate will stabilize the (1226) dinars in the coming period, after hitting a price (1300) dinars will the Central hard to reduce it to the price (1226) dinars per one dollar.

My link

Edited by alan_coaks_3
  • Upvote 2

THIS is what they're talking about when they say "change the rate of dinar to dollar in the coming days." They want to stablize it to what they were able to manage a few months ago, they are not ready to RV, as the government has too many loose ends to tie up before an RV would be beneficial.

• Upvote 2

Expert to rule out the return of the dollar price of the real .. And the likely stability when (1226) DT

Date: Monday 16/4/2012 8:26

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out the financial expert Ismail Radi return of the dollar to the exchange rate real in front of the dinar, which had settled on a price (1117) JD, likely stability of the price (1226) dinars in the coming period.

Radi said (of the Agency news) said on Monday: The Central Bank worked hard during the past to keep the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar through monetary policy, which made ​​the Iraqi dinar is stable at (1117) to the U.S. dollar, but he now has control of the local markets due to the presence of internal and external challenges have led to increase the value of the dollar against the dinar.

He added that the central bank increased its sales of hard currency "dollar" during the current year from (160) million dollars a day to (250) million dollars a day, and can not sell more than the amount specified current, as it will lead to the entry into force of the hard currency of the country, although that its presence supports the local currency as serve as a cover to it.

A financial expert, is that the dollar exchange rate will stabilize the (1226) dinars in the coming period, after hitting a price (1300) dinars will the Central hard to reduce it to the price (1226) dinars per dollar American one. / Finished / 8. d. Q /

http://ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=39271

THIS is what they're talking about when they say "change the rate of dinar to dollar in the coming days." They want to stablize it to what they were able to manage a few months ago, they are not ready to RV, as the government has too many loose ends to tie up before an RV would be beneficial.

Totally agree Jas. If they were ready to RV now, they wouldn't be talking about any increases at all.

I would imagine they would be quiet as a fox in a hen house. I don't believe they ready yet, so I wait ............. until they are!

• Upvote 2

This makes no sense, as they were "stable" at the bank rate of 1170 per dollar, then moved to 1166 per dollar. How would 1226 sell rate be stabilized? These people are ridiculous...

I say they are just pulling wool over our eyes, and we'll see an RV pop without notice.

• Upvote 6

So they have a self imposed limit of $250 Mill in sales. This about forces the Iraqi's to use Dinar if there is not enough USD in circulation on the streets. It forces Iraqi's to open bank accounts and to conduct business in Dinar electronically. I believe that Iraq is farther along with their banking infrastructure than they are letting on in the press.

• Upvote 1

when i bought in in 2005 ..they talked about an rv happening in 2016 .. after the oil ifrastructure was complete and they were pumping 12 million barrels a day ..

in the last couple years ive read all kinds of bull that it was going to rv this week end .. next week .. next month .. on certain days .. after they pass this law or that law .. none of those storys were true ..

i figured a 10 year investment would be ok with me ..

the returns sounded very good ... at a rv at 31 cents for each dinar in ....2016 ..

310,000 dollars per million .....

i know we have heard from the experts ..

how are they working out for ya ..?

if we see a return .. it will come out when the new currency comes out .. it will be distributed with a new rate ...

the erbil agreement will not be implimented without the new currency..... its in the kurdish constitution the currency must have kurdish language on it ....

we know the new currency will have three languages on it .... so when we see the new currency we will know whats going on ..not .. because they passed a law .. or because of someones crystal ball