Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From David Wilcock's Blog

Sparta

Sparta Sayeth: "IF TRUE, THEN HUGE. IF UNTRUE, THEN BYE-BYE TO DAVID'S CREDIBILITY."

Direct Link, DivineCosmos(Wilcock Blog)

Indirect Link, RumorMillNews

Additional links are popping up everywhere. So far, they all seem to link back to Wilcock. :unsure:

(I put it in the Wall Street Topic-Area, maybe it belongs in Rumor section.)

You were right not to put it in the Rumours Section. It's not a rumour. These moves are actually being made by said persons against the TPTB.

Wow! i just can't believe the lack of attention that this thread has gotten! THIS IS THE NEWS ITEM OF THE YEAR so far, and has little readership! Is everyone still asleep? Hello! Wake up and smell the coffee!

Carlos

we're awake carlos, just patiently waiting, drake said this would happen in april and its only half over.

Sparta Sayeth: "IF TRUE, THEN HUGE. IF UNTRUE, THEN BYE-BYE TO DAVID'S CREDIBILITY."

Direct Link, DivineCosmos(Wilcock Blog)

Indirect Link, RumorMillNews

Additional links are popping up everywhere. So far, they all seem to link back to Wilcock. :unsure:

(I put it in the Wall Street Topic-Area, maybe it belongs in Rumor section.)

Have Faith all. Time will reveal this in fact is True. The Commercial Liens have been filed. Although I was given this information I don't believe I'm at liberty to divulge any details and I really don't know much more than you've already read but the Liens are a Fact and the Effects will be unmistakeable. It is also my personal belief that this is why the Dinar has not RVd as the powers that be have delayed, knowing that this was coming. Our yahweh father has put his plan in motion.

• Upvote 2

Okay I clicked on the link and I saw them talking repeatedly about "the cabal" which was bad enough but then they tried to suggest that Whitney Houston's death is somehow tied into this global realignment. So are we to conclude that indirectly her death is tied to the RV? Really? Are we so desperate that we are willing to believe something like that?

• Upvote 2

Okay I clicked on the link and I saw them talking repeatedly about "the cabal" which was bad enough but then they tried to suggest that Whitney Houston's death is somehow tied into this global realignment. So are we to conclude that indirectly her death is tied to the RV? Really? Are we so desperate that we are willing to believe something like that?

No Dr. R, her death is not related to the global RV. It is the latest 'in your face' blatant occult sacrifice/ritual carried out by the sicko PTB without the least fear of discovery/consequences.

Edited by tyron

Drake never specifically said April...he said 30-45 days last week, but I believe we only await on 2 things:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4_14.html

First, there is a lot of pressure on banking sector of the Cabal and they are basically being cornered. (The Liens will bankrupt the system...only when it is bankrupt will there be a worldwide revaluation/global reset)

Second, a legal process is put into place that will ensure a formation of a new civil authority that will finally authorize the military to back up the Event.(4-14-2012, Drake said he's awaiting final paperwork, should have it this week)

Skeptics days are numbered...whether they are ready for the truth or not...it's coming... and this isn't just about money...this is about a CABAL that's been around for eons and took out anyone that stood in there way, they've changed their name so many times but most would know them way back when they were known as the Khazarians...then Jesuits... illuminati... who knows, they've infiltrated so many groups they don't even have a legit affiliation anymore, the dark cabal is probably their best name. Change is on the horizon.

Also, it's no coincidence Drake contacted Wilcock to spread the word, this isn't just a WE the people effort....there have been efforts to liberate us and make sure WWIII doesn't start for over 60 years... if you've looked into REAL history and listened to real people(whistleblowers not government bribed shills) you will hear them say that ET's have deliberately sabotaged efforts to start WIII and have gone so far to remove plutonium from the nuclear warheads in some incidents...North Korea's failed rocket launch last week was no accident... if some people have a problem believing ET interference, then refer to them as their alternate names from biblical times in which they were known as "Angels."

The esoteric stuff is part of this whole disclosure process coming so get ready:

It may be significant that planet Mars went direct on Friday. Mars was retrograde since January 23rd, which resulted in many delays, impatience and apparent lack of action. Well, you will see a lot of action soon!

Also, planet Mercury enters Aries on April 16th. This also implies more action, more good news.

Sheliak Timewave, which is the most accurate of all Timewave Zero novelty functions, has its peak on April 17th and after that it decreases steadily until December 21st. We can expect more and more “release language” until the planetary liberation is complete.

We've reached the peak...after today, everything will continue to move towards the light.