Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

if i was a RV guru I would

If I was in-charge of a countries money ....and i wanted to give misdirection (to get that last min. big-fish to sell)......I would fire the one person that knows what their doing .......tell the truth about how much money we really got ......(wail busting a gut)laugh.gif.....and watch the rats run for the door......and to top it off ...for good measure ....tell every body ....since we have so much money ....we changed our mind ....there will be no removal of the large currency...... after a full year of telling them that.... that is the hold up ...(laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifstill)......and just see what shakes loose .

and do all this just before dropping the hammer .....when no one is looking ......(OR ARE THEY LOOKING SO CLOSE THEY MISS THE HOLE THING.)ohmy.gif

The night seems so dark .....just before the dawn

and I love it when a plan comes togather ..........and if it don't just WING IT....

just hang on ....i think its getting dressed up .....cause they have a date with HISTORY ......even if they are writing it as they go .........biggrin.gif

OR YOU COULD JUST SELL IT ALL AND GET OUT .....where is the fun in that

• Upvote 14

and even if they are planing to just start using this new ME currency that all the other countries are pushing ...........someone still has to carry the backing ....Like the .......Pound .....to.... the Euro

And it can't be Kuwait not enough strength to the economy

THE ONLY ONE IS IRAQ...a brand new country with lots of things to build and sell.....NOT JUST OIL....you can't have a strong currency with just oil .....thats all Futures ....there has to be

...some meat and potatoes ...for a country to survive ohmy.gif

You already are a RV guru.......I mean hell, how many people that you know cashed in their dinar already at a dollar rate?? laugh.gif

I guess its JUST ME.......guess thats how I role laugh.gif

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

BUT I STILL GAVE YOU A +1...just for S#!TS ANDblink.gif GIGGLES

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 5

If I was in-charge of a countries money ....and i wanted to give misdirection (to get that last min. big-fish to sell)......I would fire the one person that knows what their doing .......tell the truth about how much money we really got ......(wail busting a gut)laugh.gif.....and watch the rats run for the door......and to top it off ...for good measure ....tell every body ....since we have so much money ....we changed our mind ....there will be no removal of the large currency...... after a full year of telling them that.... that is the hold up ...(laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifstill)......and just see what shakes loose .

and do all this just before dropping the hammer .....when no one is looking ......(OR ARE THEY LOOKING SO CLOSE THEY MISS THE HOLE THING.)ohmy.gif

and I love it when a plan comes togather ..........and if it don't just WING IT....

just hang on ....i think its getting dressed up .....cause they have a date with HISTORY ......even if they are writing it as they go .........biggrin.gif

Any new secret source news that last one kept me entertained for days ;):P Thanks for posting Randalln :bow::twothumbs:

Any new secret source news that last one kept me entertained for days ;):P Thanks for posting Randalln :bow::twothumbs:

just doing my part ....don't let it be said ...i didn't work for this money .....its hard work ....keeping this train on the track ph34r.gif

and if this don't hit ....well i guess i can open my own currency exchange and sell all this damn dinar I've gotlaugh.gif

• Upvote 3

AMEN Brudder!!!!!

Mak63

:woot:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee!

Being a Newt supporter means "Never say Never"

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Well now I officially know the number of smileys aloud in on post :P had to minus 1 of yours hehehe

When you think your at the end of your rope ......remember all the boy scout rope tricks ....and tie some KNOTSlaugh.gif....it will at least make it shorter wink.gif

or tie a knot to add more rope

can I get an AMEN ? !.....AMEN !.

... and a great big Hallerlooyer!!! wink.gif

When you think your at the end of your rope ......remember all the boy scout rope tricks ....and tie some KNOTSlaugh.gif....it will at least make it shorter wink.gif

th_hanging_cat.jpg

Hanging in there!!! wink.gif

Im running out of rope.. but still hanging in there. Of course, im holding on to my dinar till the end, for better or worse. Ive got people to help, donations to make, and a world to help make into a better place. And I will do it, all of the above. It will all be a bit easier with a good return from this dinar investment that I got drug into a year ago though lol. I do hope that Iraq's date with history is soon and that it's a 'good' date. Good first dates can lead to second dates ;)

• Upvote 1