Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody going to wait till the RV reaches $3.20.

cgbrown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by ghaggerty

Personally, I think if the RV happens, I'm cashing in and getting out of the game. The ride is a little too much for me. You never know what's going to happen over there and having spent 3 years in Iraq, I only believe what I see...I've been in the game for 6 years and just want to get something out of it. So, this weekend, the end of June, the end of 2010...when it's over, I'm done with "the game", sources, contacts...all the 007 stuff. I just hope it's over sooner than later....

You and me both. If its a dime so be it, 6 yrs for me as well. I will continue to Invest, but not with anything so time consuming. Guess me and you can meet at the bar and provide counseling for those still Invested lol

poker

Me, too! Me, too! Which bar? After this is over, I'm out. Appreciate the info and the rumors and the speculations and the drama... but no commitments from me - verbal or written. Best of luck to all.

Originally Posted by ghaggerty

Personally, I think if the RV happens, I'm cashing in and getting out of the game. The ride is a little too much for me. You never know what's going to happen over there and having spent 3 years in Iraq, I only believe what I see...I've been in the game for 6 years and just want to get something out of it. So, this weekend, the end of June, the end of 2010...when it's over, I'm done with "the game", sources, contacts...all the 007 stuff. I just hope it's over sooner than later....

Me, too! Me, too! Which bar? After this is over, I'm out. Appreciate the info and the rumors and the speculations and the drama... but no commitments from me - verbal or written. Best of luck to all.

So buy a bar and we all will meet to attend your grand opening. You can call it a patience party! As in we all have little to none anymore. lol

Excellent post Ronbo & good advice to those who are being foreclosed on. It does work! They cannot foreclose if they do not have the original paperwork! You're right, most don't, therefore you can hold them off till you're in a better position! GO RI/RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those with homes in jeopardy of foreclosure of those that have been through it I am so sorry for you and your families. Sometimes tough times do help everyone to appreciate the important things in life, like family. I really hope for the people that have went through the tough times that the RV comes through and can help you with a better life for you and your families.

Some of you are pretty tough on them, I hope if any of you ever had to go through something similar that the people around you are more sympathetic that you have been.

As for the question--- If it RV's at anything over .25 I will probably cash it all in. I will be happy to make a profit and this ride takes up too much of my time. I would rather get my money now and enjoy it and help my children. Being rich isn't all it's cracked up to be. All the money in the world won't make anyone happy, that comes from within.

Anybody going to wait till the RV reaches 3.20. A.M. 's last post seemed to indicate a group would earn more if they didn't opt to trade in on the first RV. Sounds like a progressive RV coming. Growing gradually over time.

I am no financial genius by any stretch of the imagination however I may do the following. If rate comes in lower then expected: I would probably lean toward cashing in half of the investment however I would not hold on to any Dinar for more then 60 days. The 60 day thing I feel strongly about and maybe I am wrong but will follow my instincts.

An investor is someone who takes the cream from the top, not needed for day-to-day expenses and invests it in something that will make more cream. It sounds like there are many people who looked at this as a get rich quick way of bailing them out of a crisis. Many most likely would have no other way of ever making alot of money. If it's a necessity that you get your money back to pay day-to-day expenses, you probably should not have bought Dinar in the first place. High unrealistic expectations create high disappointment if this lingers on, the return is minimal or does not come at all.

As for those who think they will hold on until the value reaches $3 or more, you will not have an option if you have large bills. The large notes will have a limit as to when they are cashed in. Those who have small bills, can take their time and wait. Don't expect a windfall because this venture may be "too good to be true". I hope everyone gets a windfall but 40 plus years of investing, has proved that investing does not produce many of those windfall profits.

For those with homes in jeopardy of foreclosure of those that have been through it I am so sorry for you and your families. Sometimes tough times do help everyone to appreciate the important things in life, like family. I really hope for the people that have went through the tough times that the RV comes through and can help you with a better life for you and your families.

Some of you are pretty tough on them, I hope if any of you ever had to go through something similar that the people around you are more sympathetic that you have been.

As for the question--- If it RV's at anything over .25 I will probably cash it all in. I will be happy to make a profit and this ride takes up too much of my time. I would rather get my money now and enjoy it and help my children. Being rich isn't all it's cracked up to be. All the money in the world won't make anyone happy, that comes from within.

Thanks for your post no-one. I've been there and done it also. No matter what your situation is right now,it will get better----keep the faith.

I can't imagine waiting again for RV to go up after the initial RV, I am sitting on pins and needles as it is. Not that I have as much as some people, but enough to get me excited. I have had fun reading and hearing from everyone on this site. There are some very talented people who are willing to break things down for us, I for one don't understand a lot of what I read, so thank you.

Capital Gains: I have been investing for 41 years & have NEVER paid capital gains taxes. You need to see a qualified accountant on this. There are loads of misconceptions about paying capital gains taxes.

RV: There will NOT be more than 1 RV and maybe not even 1. Currency values are constantly changing. There is a great chance that one day the Dinar will start to increase in value and increase gradually. The Euro started at .34 and grew. The Dinar might be the same.