Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody going to wait till the RV reaches $3.20.

cgbrown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in the same boat - we are standing on a promise from God - He doesn't have much time to come through for us before foreclosure. Thought we would never find ourselves here but we know God is good and He cannot lie! So we stand and encourage all the other folks who are in the same shape we are who are investors and know that one of the reasons for the name Redeemer!

What you don't realize some people made these investments long before the economy took them down. We have had our business for 15 years and the economy has put us in terrible position. The investment was cheap and made little over time which finally is adding up - like many folks -so don't be so hard on others. When it happens to you - you will understand and I pray it never does. It is humiliating & frustrating. People who experience this will never look down on someone who is in a bad place - this will cause you to have compassion because you have been there - done that - not because they did anything wrong! It makes you more compassionate and caring. It is called life experience!

If this starts out at .86 like some say, I will definitely hold off on cashing in. It will be on the forex and imo rise rather quickly. Once it starts to level off, I am out. However, if it does come in at 2.65 like others are saying, I will probably just get out right away. That would be good enough for me and I wont have any more gray hairs waiting longer!

My wife and I lost our home almost 3 years ago at the beginning of this economic downturn. We are faithful christians and prayed so hard to keep our house. We were crushed when it happened, but have since realized that it was one of the best things to happen to us in a long time. I guess my point is: Sometimes we think we know what is best for us, but God always knows what is best for us. We have found out that after 3 years, we are considered first time home buyers again, and with real estate being so cheap, we are going to own a home for far less than the home we used to have. Plus, we were $100,000.00 upside down in our old home. We don't even have a foreclosure on our record because of the bankruptcy we were forced to file. The financial pressure we used to have is gone thanks to God and His infinite wisdom. So keep your chin up. and have faith that things will turn out for the best. We will pray for you.

I invested enough to pay off all bills(home, college debt, cars) improve the house a bit, and keep the rest in Dinar until we get a better rate. Once over $1.50 I will probably convert some more and keep at least $500,000 in Dinar until we have a $3 plus rate. Thats my plan..What do you all think. Current reasons to wait, 2,650,000.

Believe it or not when the time come I will look for the guidance of God. He is the only who will lead me to take a wise decision. Do not forget that all wisdom come from heaven. God bless you all and help you to take a right decision.

You may be able to save your home if your loan has been sold several times, and the current service provider/Mortgage company, does not have the original note, which they probably do not. Do a goggle search with the following words if this applies to you. Judges denies foreclosures because mortgage companies can't produce the original note, or something to that effect.

Original notes became lost when the mortgage notes were sold in bundles of securities on Wall Street. This strategy has saved a lot of homeowners from loosing their homes. I hope it helps you. It has helped me. I found an attorney who knew about this loop hole, and I haven't made a house payment in over a year. I am not trying to shirk my obligations but, with the usury interest that homeowners pay over a 30 year note, I have paid in access of over $200,000 for a $100,000 home over the course of 15 years. As far as I am concerned, they've gotten enought out of me.

Good luck. Finding an attorney who understands this strategy won't be easy. They really have to be an "out of the box" type of thinker. Just show him some Internet articles to support you when you go to see an attorney. It's the "Produce the Note" strategy and it's working in some cases.

Again, good luck.

I do agree with you Sir. It is a sad day when people have to pay 3 times what the house is worth. Just another tooth in the jaws of our enormous Government and their lack for compassion for their people. Yet they can sneak themselves a 35% raise in the middle of the night while millions are on the street starving to death.

Well I would like to pay my house off and fix it up, sell it, and move to Florida. That's my plan. If the house gets taken before the RV, I guess I'll just move to Florida!

Maybe you should of paid your mortgage instead of buying Dinars. This is just an investment nothing more. Don't buy what you can't afford.

i see a few possiblems here people say they will hang on for 3.20 if they put a 45 or 60 day cash in time as anticipated you will have to unload all 25000 notes or lose them..even though its on a float i wouldnt expect them to rv a second time in 2010..but they could and double their money just by setting on the 25000 notes...according to imf guidelines once a currency rvs they are supposed to wait 3 years..not sure how hard and fast the rule is...guess they could ...bend the rules if they so deciided JMO

i see a few possiblems here people say they will hang on for 3.20 if they put a 45 or 60 day cash in time as anticipated you will have to unload all 25000 notes or lose them..even though its on a float i wouldnt expect them to rv a second time in 2010..but they could and double their money just by setting on the 25000 notes...according to imf guidelines once a currency rvs they are supposed to wait 3 years..not sure how hard and fast the rule is...guess they could ...bend the rules if they so deciided jmo

huh ?????????

Personally, I think if the RV happens, I'm cashing in and getting out of the game. The ride is a little too much for me. You never know what's going to happen over there and having spent 3 years in Iraq, I only believe what I see...I've been in the game for 6 years and just want to get something out of it. So, this weekend, the end of June, the end of 2010...when it's over, I'm done with "the game", sources, contacts...all the 007 stuff. I just hope it's over sooner than later....

You and me both. If its a dime so be it, 6 yrs for me as well. I will continue to Invest, but not with anything so time consuming. Guess me and you can meet at the bar and provide counseling for those still Invested lol

poker

Rebeckie, thank you for your comments. So true, many people invested $ that they had at the time. The economy has turned. I work with people everyday who are in danger of losing their home. Some were doing very well a few years back but have now lost their jobs, there are many extenuating factors. We are praying for who are in great need. I encourage you to keep hanging on to HIS promises! HE knows all the circumstances and promises to never leave us or forsake us.....GOD bless you and your family, and the others on this site that could use this blessing to come to fruition....