Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

250,000 for sale

dre396

I'm just selling off a little of my stock to help with bills. what u will recieve is 10 25,000 notes = 250,000. they are brand new uncirculated and come in nice protective sleeve. paypal only. $300 shipped priority with delivery confirmation

I'm just selling off a little of my stock to help with bills. what u will recieve is 10 25,000 notes = 250,000. they are brand new uncirculated and come in nice protective sleeve. paypal only. $300 shipped priority with delivery confirmation

Your asking a little to much I'm afraid. Others are selling here for much less. Good luck though.

pp

We are Buyers at $200.00 for your 250K IQD Dinar

We are buying at 800.00 per Million, if interested in selling more please contact us at golfc2y@aol.com

Thans Mike