Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is there a LOP section

Wow Gey's take it easy ,I don't sell Dinar , I'm sorry I opened my mouth , I didn't want this to be a big thing , I was polite and nice and now I feel Gang Stalked , I just don't get why people that see this going nowhere put enery in to it. thats all. take a chill pill

A few of us gave you our opinions in our replies and look how you responded...

Unless you're a child it shouldn't be hard to understand why people reacted this way to your posts.

You asked a question, we answered. But then you came back with some attitude...not cool.

By the way, you missed some of our points in the entire 2 pages of your thread so I'll make it clear for you one last time:

***SOME OF US ARE HOPING FOR THE LONG TERM APPRECIATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR***

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2

I think the "LOP" section was originally started as a place to discuss the possibility of a redenomination but unfortunately has become a prison for those who have enough intelligence to see what is really going on and can logically present arguments that cannot be denied by even the most hardcore of the "RV" believers. Those kind of arguments cannot be allowed to remain in the main forums where people may actually read them so they are hidden away down here. At least there is a section where these arguments remain so complete censorship has yet to rear its ugly head but it is still a shame that logic and reasoning has to be hidden. This is the reality of the dinar world. Either believe in fantasy or be shunned, attacked, banned, or banished to some section with low traffic.

You ask why we even log in if we dont believe that an impossible massive overnight "RV" will occur. Well since when has any discussion forum had a problem with discussion? Does everyone have to believe the same thing? What kind of forum would that be? Everyone agreeing that any moment now the impossible will happen and a 100,000% instant RV will occur? This is what is wanted. Sheep following whatever supposedly "informed" shepard. Any thoughts or opinions that dont follow in line with the flock are not wanted. Why cant someone believe that this is a LONG term appreciation of the dinar value? Is that so horrible that we should be allowed to log in? Why does this thought threaten so many people. I will tell you why. They have already picked out there mansions and sports cars. They have been promised and led to absolutely believe by hype and misinformation that the only possible outcome is for them to become multimillionares overnight. This is what sells dinar, and advertising on dinar sites and so on. They run off and tell their friends and family and they tell their friends and family and the cycle continues. All the time none of them stop to think if a "RV" of this magnitude is possible. Just ask easy. He doesnt even care if its possible as long as they do it. That is the mentality of dinar fever.

Now until Adam bans me (which I am sure isnt far off) or this sites name is changed to only believe in massive overnight RV then I will continue to post my thoughts and attempt to engage in what this site is suppose to be for, discussion of the Iraqi Dinar. Not just discussion of a RV that isnt possible.

Great post. Thank you.. I understand at this point you're rightfully tired of diplomatic statements and get right to the point.. I hope you'll keep posting ( and Legolas, and jmw and dvforumuser and keepm...).

BTW..Legolas I haven't seen post in awhile.... Sad.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Well lets get back on Topic ,LOP Isn't going to profit so "Networking, Business, & Investing" means nothing if we are going to LOP, so why do you energy in to something if we are going to LOP.?

If it does LOP, there is still a chance we can see some kind of profit. May not make most of us an instant millionaire but hopefully there is some money to be made. Besides, this is much more interesting than discussing a savings account earning .05%. :P

• Upvote 1

Great post. Thank you.. I understand at this point you're rightfully tired of diplomatic statements and get right to the point.. I hope you'll keep posting ( and Legolas, and jmw and dvforumuser and keepm...).

BTW..Legolas I haven't seen post in awhile.... Sad.

Unfortunately I think Legolas has posted his last post on this site. I maybe wrong but I think Adam made it pretty clear that Legolas will have to find somewhere else to post. He hasnt posted since so my fear is that he is no longer allowed to post on DV. (Wow that was alot of posts.) LOL

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately I think Legolas has posted his last post on this site. I maybe wrong but I think Adam made it pretty clear that Legolas will have to find somewhere else to post. He hasnt posted since so my fear is that he is no longer allowed to post on DV. (Wow that was alot of posts.) LOL

That's most unfortunate.

• Upvote 2

It's still irritating that people like Legolas and others are banished from posting in the rest of the forums...

I understand that the mods and Adam have the right to do so, but to constrain people's freedom of speech on a site with the name Vets in it just doesn't seem right for some reason...

• Upvote 2

Another member just posted the following comments in another section of this forum, thought it would fit nicely in this particular thread.

Yes, you are more than welcome to call me WW., patty. I actually prefer that.

smile.gif

Diversification is great, no question about that. And glad I could help.

I agree that this site has much to offer in many areas of interest. It has really given me (and many others) an outlet to "socially network" ideas to others and, in turn, receive ideas back. In other words, this site is a great medium of exchange. I could not begin to tell you how much I have learned, about a wide variety of topics, on this site. For that I am grateful.... both to Adam, the moderators, and to all contributors.

Glad you enjoy the information I'm sending and thanks for the kind words. My hope is that we all can become a little more educated about the investment world so that IF we get a nice exchange rate we will be well prepared to be wise with our new found money. And even if the IQD doesn't pan out like we hoped hopefully we will have found new avenues to make good investments.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

It's still irritating that people like Legolas and others are banished from posting in the rest of the forums...

I understand that the mods and Adam have the right to do so, but to constrain people's freedom of speech on a site with the name Vets in it just doesn't seem right for some reason...

I agree 100%.

• Upvote 1

Huh Baron? This is the first time I have been part of this Forum. I have had Dinar from 2005 so I know what you are saying , but I don't know who Baron is . I was on another forum I was called Williamororange and got kicked out for being the BS Police calling out Pumpers.

well then someone is using your IP without your knowledge, which I doubt

LOL, exactly! The MODS can see which IP addresses people are logging in from... I don't think DaveH would have just made some random accusation from nothing... laugh.gif

correct sir laugh.gif i have better things to do than to make stuff up biggrin.gif

well then someone is using your IP without your knowledge, which I doubt

correct sir laugh.gif i have better things to do than to make stuff up biggrin.gif

Sir what are you on about ? (can you expand)

I came here for a FRIENDLY chat and what do I

get ? all this passion over something that is

going to LOP .If I thought that there was a CBI

Input before this I really do now. Thanks Guy's

8 )

TAFKA

• Upvote 1

The lop section is here because all of the other sites on the internet are either:

1. Completely PRO RV and simply ban anyone who mentions a possible lop,

or

2. Completely PRO LOP and ANTI RV and their only purpose is to be negative.

I believe that people should be able to see both sides of the issue on one site.

When those that are completely ANTI RV start browbeating every other user on the site and make it their hobby to try to convince everyone that believes an RV is possible that they are stupid or "less intelligent" than them, they generally get confined to the LOP section but are still allowed to make their points.

Honestly, most of these lopsters are more trouble than they are worth and I should just ban them all - my life would be a lot easier. The facts are there, though - there is a chance that the Dinar could lop.

So, why is there a lop section here? Because Adam Montana believes that people should be able to see all sides and then choose for themselves. Because Adam Montana isn't the guru that makes money on dinar sales. And because Adam Montana is looking out for people.

Question answered, thread closed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1