Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW!!! Enorrste and another site do battle

bostonangler

HHey doc...you're wrong. Just like youre telling everyone else. So might as well join the fray.

The only approval required by the Iraq government is to cover the cost of printing New currency. That's it. Nothing more. And as some hate to hear me say it. That's a fact, not speculation, conjecture, opinion. It's a fact...it is a line item cost issue only. Proof? RV, lop, no change at all...to print more currency only the parliament can approve that.

As for rate change and why and when...not even going to get into it because you'll spin it the way you want.

Troll or paid anti pumper. Not calling you a name, but assessing your posts.

• Upvote 2

HHey doc...you're wrong. Just like youre telling everyone else. So might as well join the fray.

The only approval required by the Iraq government is to cover the cost of printing New currency. That's it. Nothing more. And as some hate to hear me say it. That's a fact, not speculation, conjecture, opinion. It's a fact...it is a line item cost issue only. Proof? RV, lop, no change at all...to print more currency only the parliament can approve that.

As for rate change and why and when...not even going to get into it because you'll spin it the way you want.

Troll or paid anti pumper. Not calling you a name, but assessing your posts.

I am sorry my friend but he is not wrong. That is in fact what the constitution states and what the supreme court ruling held up in Jan of 2011. You can read the final draft of the constitution at this link and it was article 110 of the final constitution. Here is the link for your review.

http://www.uniraq.org/documents/iraqi_constitution.pdf

Also you can refer back to a chat that Adam posted in June of last year ( ) which contained exerpts from a November 22, 2008 interview with Shabibi where shabibi stated the following from his own mouth.

Al-Shibibi says this matter should not be exaggerated, noting that the Iraqi Government, not the Central Bank, has an agreement with the IMF,and the Central Bank implements the government's monetary policies.

Those fighting against the system are simply afraid it means their doom in this investment when in fact the exact opposite is the truth. The wealth of that country lies in the GOI's hands not the central bank and until the GOI monetizes that wealth we will receive nothing! The council of ministers taking a step back from a LOP and wanting to take a second look at the situation especially after another 816 billion appearing in frozen accounts is a good thing for us.

• Upvote 2

Steve,

Im not sure you can tell anyone to do their homework when your trying to tell everyone that the CBIs plans to lop is actually the RV that we all want!! laugh.gif

The CBI's plan is not to LOP. If it was, why would the economists they have hired to educate the people be telling them there will old notes will be honored at face value? Better yet, Dr. Bakri went as far to say 1000 dinars will buy 1000 packs of cigarettes. Does that sounds like a LOP to you? You been riding the LOP train to long. Get off, stand up straight have a drink and relax. This is all good. BTW, no lap dance for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The CBI's plan is not to LOP. If it was, why would the economists they have hired to educate the people be telling them there will old notes will be honored at face value? Better yet, Dr. Bakri went as far to say 1000 dinars will buy 1000 packs of cigarettes. Does that sounds like a LOP to you? You been riding the LOP train to long. Get off, stand up straight have a drink and relax. This is all good. BTW, no lap dance for you.

I think it might do you well to look for answers outside dinar land.....its really indisputable what they are leading us to believe that they wanna do......

Deleting the zeros is not just simply getting the larger bills out of circulation and its not the type of "RV" we are looking for. (I know this goes against EVERYTHING your savior tells you but its time for you to get off the bottle and get a big girls cup)

A lot of people are moaning and complaining about the recent articles about the ministry putting the deletion of the zeros on hold but this is actually and finally a legitimate reason to be happy!! People get so pumped up over all this little stuff that Iraq does that really doesnt have anything to do with a RV, but when something good is happening people are getting upset....LOL blink.gif What the hell is going on??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think it might do you well to look for answers outside dinar land.....its really indisputable what they are leading us to believe that they wanna do......

Deleting the zeros is not just simply getting the larger bills out of circulation and its not the type of "RV" we are looking for. (I know this goes against EVERYTHING your savior tells you but its time for you to get off the bottle and get a big girls cup)

A lot of people are moaning and complaining about the recent articles about the ministry putting the deletion of the zeros on hold but this is actually and finally a legitimate reason to be happy!! People get so pumped up over all this little stuff that Iraq does that really doesnt have anything to do with a RV, but when something good is happening people are getting upset....LOL blink.gif What the hell is going on??

I have to say Keep, the hold on delete zero's gave me some relief. You are also right when you research RD's what they mean and why countries RD, you can't ignore CBI's statements. I was very worried to say the least.

However Iraq is at the threshold where they need a bottle of scotch and a quick decision. Inflation is not their friend, but ours and the tariffs will pull into Iraq in June.

• Upvote 2

I have to say Keep, the hold on delete zero's gave me some relief. You are also right when you research RD's what they mean and why countries RD, you can't ignore CBI's statements. I was very worried to say the least.

However Iraq is at the threshold where they need a bottle of scotch and a quick decision. Inflation is not their friend, but ours and the tariffs will pull into Iraq in June.

I hated reading all that crap myself! laugh.gif

It just makes it so hard to ignore the key phrases they keep repeating that only solidify their supposed intentions.......

All we can do now is wait and see what happens.....hopefully the govt will step in and change the monetary policies in our favor....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3