Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam, Boy! Do We Have Questions-- for April 18th,2012 Chat

cgbrown

i always think that Maliki is the hindrance to the RV for he is the Shite puppet

the rise of of IQD value and a strong Iraq he not what Iran hope for

IF Shabibi is remove ,

i think we must wait for next election when Maliki is voted out then RV will happen

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to step on Adams toes, so I will do this gingerly.

SHABIBI is going nowhere. Look at all articles. They are "unnamed sources" or "someone stating what Maliki thinks". Now do your due diligence ans you'll find these are articles initiated by the Iraqi list group. In fact, I posted an article directly from the Iraqi list stating they wanted the CBI under governmental control. These are not the positions of the pm or the state of law group. You're reading twisted and misdirected articles that infer it's Maliki, but they aren't. You're also reacting to political mudslinging.

Maliki and SHABIBI have both stated these are false rumors, directly from the CBI instead of "unnamed sources". Now who are you going to believe? The continued rhetoric from koonce, med, mailman, bgg, Mike, and the rest who don't understand that Maliki is a die hard constitutionalist.

The forums are fed daily with inaccuracies, misunderstandings, misinformation, misinterpreted articles, and allegiances to the party that screams the most, that bashes the most, that cries the most, that has continually walked out of legislation when their ways aren't met, who try to get other parties to side with them which NONE HAVE, whose co hashimi is a proven terrorist, etc.

When? When is the forum going to wake up and see that Iraq is watched, managed, audited, and respected by every major global organizations...who if they saw one, just one, inappropriate or illegal action would remove him. All the world leaders and agencies support Maliki...only Allawi group doesn't.

Doesn't tgat mean anything to readers and investors?

So SHABIBI is going nowhere, Maliki is good for their future and our investment.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Adam -

First of all, thanks for all you do :)

Secondly, (and I truly do NOT mean to sound like a whack-o), could all the confusion, mis-information and alleged power-mongers simply be a way to confuse us all? I have done a LOT of research on what is supposed to happen to "the Dark Cabal' and recent events in the world of finance bear out what has been forecast. I truly think that we are in for a LOT of "surprises" as forces stronger than the age-old bad guys start rounding them up and using the internment camps originally built for citizens of our country as their "holding facilities". The resignations and arrests that we are presently aware of are only this "tip of the iceberg" and many more unforseen "bad guys" are to be detained and removed from power. Can this not be happening in Iraq?? If so, then the alleged good guys may become the bad guys and those who've been waiting in the wings will emerge as the correct and rightful leaders of this new economy?

Like I said, I don't want to be considered a whack-o or a conspiracy nut, but I DO have much faith in our Higher Power (I choose to call "God") and truly believe that we are being watched over. I think we are truly blessed, and the outcome of all this unrest everywhere will lead to a much needed shift in our current paradigms to a world of goodness and truth.

Thanks again :)

• Upvote 5

I don't want to step on Adams toes, so I will do this gingerly.

SHABIBI is going nowhere. Look at all articles. They are "unnamed sources" or "someone stating what Maliki thinks". Now do your due diligence ans you'll find these are articles initiated by the Iraqi list group. In fact, I posted an article directly from the Iraqi list stating they wanted the CBI under governmental control. These are not the positions of the pm or the state of law group. You're reading twisted and misdirected articles that infer it's Maliki, but they aren't. You're also reacting to political mudslinging.

Maliki and SHABIBI have both stated these are false rumors, directly from the CBI instead of "unnamed sources". Now who are you going to believe? The continued rhetoric from koonce, med, mailman, bgg, Mike, and the rest who don't understand that Maliki is a die hard constitutionalist.

The forums are fed daily with inaccuracies, misunderstandings, misinformation, misinterpreted articles, and allegiances to the party that screams the most, that bashes the most, that cries the most, that has continually walked out of legislation when their ways aren't met, who try to get other parties to side with them which NONE HAVE, whose co hashimi is a proven terrorist, etc.

When? When is the forum going to wake up and see that Iraq is watched, managed, audited, and respected by every major global organizations...who if they saw one, just one, inappropriate or illegal action would remove him. All the world leaders and agencies support Maliki...only Allawi group doesn't.

Doesn't tgat mean anything to readers and investors?

So SHABIBI is going nowhere, Maliki is good for their future and our investment.

Who died and made you the smartest person in the world. This is a question for Adam thread, not lets try to show him up thread.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 21

Who died and made you the smartest person in the world. This is a question for Adam thread, not lets try to show him up thread.

Hey cooked,

I dont' think that Joe was trying to show up Adam. He's emphatically expressing his opinion. We are allowed to do that on this site. That's a good thing for us. Freedom of speech is alive and well around here as long as we are not offensive to others.

Ski

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hey cooked,

I dont' think that Joe was trying to show up Adam. He's emphatically expressing his opinion. We are allowed to do that on this site. That's a good thing for us. Freedom of speech is alive and well around here as long as we are not offensive to others.

Ski

I agree with freedom of speech. Reading Joes posts lately it has sounded as (a. he has been posting like he knows it all and screams in his posts, (b he has challenged Adam. Maybe I came on too hard but maybe it's not what you say but how you say it. Myself and a few others have noticed a bit of annoying arrogance in his posts. Just tired of so many people lately yelling and calling names around here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I already gave my thoughts on Shabibi in last weeks chat - I don't think he's going anywhere, but it sounds possible. There's no way to know for sure at this point, BUT AGAIN - I gave my opinion in last week's chat.

Moderators, can we start posting a link to the last chat in the new Questions thread? Might help the newbies or the people who don't visit that often.

• Upvote 1

I agree with freedom of speech. Reading Joes posts lately it has sounded as (a. he has been posting like he knows it all and screams in his posts, (b he has challenged Adam. Maybe I came on too hard but maybe it's not what you say but how you say it. Myself and a few others have noticed a bit of annoying arrogance in his posts. Just tired of so many people lately yelling and calling names around here.

The mods do a good job here. If they felt that Joe's post was inappropriate they would have taken care of it. We are not here to defend Adam. Adam is perfectly capable of defending himself when he chooses to. Let's spar and argue in a kind way. :D

The mods do a good job here. If they felt that Joe's post was inappropriate they would have taken care of it. We are not here to defend Adam. Adam is perfectly capable of defending himself when he chooses to. Let's spar and argue in a kind way. :D

I agree, I prob did jump down his throat, just tired of all the barking and stuff and his style caught me off. Joep, I apologize, been testy lately with this investment and prob read more into it than I should have. :huh:

• Upvote 6

I agree, I prob did jump down his throat, just tired of all the barking and stuff and his style caught me off. Joep, I apologize, been testy lately with this investment and prob read more into it than I should have. :huh:

[/quote

No worries Cooked. I appreciate your words. At the end of the day we have no control over this investment. Be positive and kind. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:wub: wow now that is some serious love. good for you for stepping back and taking a breath I truly do appreciate what you did. I mean it. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

That was the rudest thing I've ever read on this site. It's really easy to dislike you. Thanks.

I've never yelled or disagreed with Adam. Because I've used all caps people have taken it the wrong way.

Try to figure stuff out on your own. Because I know things differently, I'm now the enemy. Figures.

I'm done.

Apology accepted.

I've been in this a long, long time. My views are opposite of many gurus. So be it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

the meeting with dr, shabbi and maliki -------> they are getting the dates and rates set -up for us <----- i mean for the dinar and the iraqi folks ,,,, i bet maliki said do it this month ,,and dr,shabbi said it will be done any day now :lol:

• Upvote 2

the meeting with dr, shabbi and maliki -------> they are getting the dates and rates set -up for us <----- i mean for the dinar and the iraqi folks ,,,, i bet maliki said do it this month ,,and dr,shabbi said it will be done any day now :lol:

This is my fave explaination. Hopefully this is whats happening!!

As an ignorant newbie I am learning a lot and I thank you all for that,

I have noticed the questions about where the de la rue machines are. I just googled. delarue.com which brought up the company website with lots of interesting information. The site says they have 150 central banks and 5000 financial institutions as customers.

My question for Adam is (since he knows what he is doing and I don't ): have you considered contacting the company directly and asking where the machines are located?

Much appreciation for what you are doing.

Hi Adam, Thanks for all you do. I have been in this investment a long time, and do not have the tiime or emotional fortitude to ride the rollercoaster of all the gossip, rumours, daily "news", etc.! I try to ONLY read your Wednesday chats (and your emails of course) to preserve my time and emontional balance. So, I'm writing to say thanks for the "news summaries" that you give us in these chats, and to ask you to please spell out as much as you can since I (and many others I imagine) are not "up to date" on all the week's issues before reading your chats. Thanks again!

Adam, are you familiar with marcus curtis? He is a member here and also has a blog. His research and presentation are typically top notch. In a recent article, also posted on DV, he highlights several items of concern. If you read that post, you general impression would be appreciated. If not, please address the % of possible increase. Marcus indicates that there has never been a revaluation of 50% or higher, yet we are all hoping for thousands of percents.

Adam,

First of all, thank you for everything you do. I believe that I speak for most people here when I say this. We appreciate your efforts and we value your opinion. My question is about this 816 Billion we have been hearing about. Is it something that would be a game changer as for as an RV goes, or is it just blown out of proportion? Also, do you have an opinion on how much (if any) currency has been pulled out of circulation. It appears to me that if their reserves are bigger than we thought, and if there is less in circulation than we thought, we may be pleasantly surprised with how this thing wraps up.

Roadrunner

Hey Adam the articles going around (a friend sent to me . . . I do not go anywhere but here) "Iraq Decides to Halt Plans to Redominate Iraqi Dinar," that does not necessarily mean that they will not ReValue, though . . . right? (They sent me a link but I am not posting unless you request it.) Thank you for all that you do for us . . . I really appreciate and hopefully, we will all get to meet you soooooooooooooooooooooooooon when we have an RV!

Hey Adam the articles going around (a friend sent to me . . . I do not go anywhere but here) "Iraq Decides to Halt Plans to Redominate Iraqi Dinar," that does not necessarily mean that they will not ReValue, though . . . right? (They sent me a link but I am not posting unless you request it.) Thank you for all that you do for us . . . I really appreciate and hopefully, we will all get to meet you soooooooooooooooooooooooooon when we have an RV!

And now there is an article stating raising zeros is on again in a joint effort with GOI and CBI... i dont get it???