Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smoke Screen or What???

NoviceInvestor

Hi I have been reading much lately about delays etc and there seems to be so much confusion around the banking and finance sector of IRaq,,more so than usual and I wonder if they will ever get their act together..and with this in mind my question is ..Why and what has caused these delays ? or are they simply a smoke screen for the bigger picture?, and secondly can the Government of Iraq retain credibility with the world business sector when they have so much apparent wealth and a country of peoples in such dire poverty and with no real infrastructure. and a worthless currency as they have today..All your thoughts welcome...Thank you

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

Iraq has become head of OPEC for 2012, head of an Economic Forum for the entire Middle East that was held in Cairo, Egypt a few weeks ago, then the Arab Summit was heldin Baghdad at the end of March, soooo.....why also is Kuwait claiming to be investing in every sector in Iraq, and they just put billions in the ISX/Iraqi Stock Exchange, then they said they were going to be bidding on oil in Iraq at the 4th bidding rounds for oil in Iraq's Petroleum Auction, now we see where Kuwait is to be putting a bank in Iraq...so, with all of this...DOES WEALTH FOLLOW POVERTY...OR WEALTH?...YOU DECIDE!

• Upvote 1

When considering who is capable of running iraq's Governernment...do we really know who is in control?.....Is everything just slow, or is it the Agenda, for things to happen they way they have?...The MONEY...IS Moving In!...regardless of all of the who, what, when, where, how's and why's....I THINK WE REALLY ARE BEING SMOKESCREENED AS PER WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING...IMO...We surely will see...

• Upvote 1

Id love to see an article from an average joe in Iraq. Their opinion of what's going on with their gov't and if thaw so called news articles are written for the west only or does the iraqi people get the same news. Cause it would tick me off about all this arguing and lack of progress on a daily bases