Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President O!!!!!!!!!! A Lawyer

geman

wow what a great read. Enjoy.

Subject: Obama the Lawyer

This is from a former Chicago lawyer now practicing law in Tyler , TX .

This is legit. I checked it out myself at https://www.iardc.org Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois; and they are very strict and mean as hell. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.

Big surprise.

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and US. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application.

A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html ;

7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence .... not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-the-declaration-of-independence/

9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

Keep this moving - educate others.

In doubt? check it out through the sources provided

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

The Truth:

The law license of Barack Obama was voluntarily retired and Michelle Obama's license was voluntarily placed in inactive status according to the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois (IARDC). Neither of them are practicing law at this time nor do their present jobs require a law license. Both records indicate no public record of discipline or pending proceedings and we have not found any evidence of malpractice.

A spokesperson the IlIARDC told TruthOrFiction.com that neither Barack nor Michelle Obama had any history of disciplinary actions.

LAWLICENSEBO.JPG

LAWLICENSEMO.JPG

I would like to know what he was charged with that he surrendered his license. i know nobody will know, but I would love to see what the story is this time. By the way, on the bottom of both pages it states that there are no Public records of discipline or pending proceedings, if you were to research you would know that surrendering a license does not stop a legal proceeding, so I will call BS on this one.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Just a little chinck in that.

I have to question why it says Barry has "None" under "Full Former names'.

Has he ever changed his name? She did when they got married, but his name appears to have always remained the same...

And...

Michelle was on court ordered inactive status

The question is...why did the court order her to go on inactive status?

Looks like the scrubbers missed a little something.

Here is an excerpt that references the reason:

The last bit has caused quite a stir, however a paralegal with Illinois ARDC has just clarified for me that this is not an indication of wrongdoing. Rather, prior to 2000, attorneys who wanted to become inactive had to seek the permission of the IL Supreme Court, and that's the court order being referred to. Since 2000, no such court order is necessary, but prior to 2000 it was. LINK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Come on all give the man a break, He is a vary intelligent black man. Who else could have bull shitted his way int the senate, lied to the people of this country and paid his way lying all the way into the white house, and screwed over every single American person, and changed laws to meet his and his co legs needs, and came out a million air. Got to give credit ware credits due. Now get his Black ass out and back to Kenya where he belongs. :angry:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Just a little chinck in that.

I have to question why it says Barry has "None" under "Full Former names'.

And...

Michelle was on court ordered inactive status

The question is...why did the court order her to go on inactive status?

Looks like the scrubbers missed a little something.

Iwould recommend you look up what had to be done when Michelle Obama surrendered her license.

At that time in Illinois you had to go to court and have a judge order to do it, you could not surrender it up just like that. When Obama surrendered his license this requirement was not in effect.

Research and google are awesome tools.

Edited by Weapon X

Iwould recommend you look up what had to be done when Michelle Obama surrendered her license.

At that time in Illinois you had to go to court and have a judge order to do it, you could not surrender it up just like that. When Obama surrendered his license this requirement was not in effect.

Research and google are awesome tools.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Here is the pertinent excerpt from the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission ARDC of the Illinois Supreme Court:

"E. Supreme Court - Non-Disciplinary Action

In addition to activity in disciplinary cases, the Supreme Court entertains pleadings in non-disciplinary matters that affect an attorney's status. Chart 17 reflects the orders entered in such cases during 2000. With the amendments to Rules 756 and 770, adding an inactive status registration category and deleting Rule 770 court-ordered inactive status, effective beginning with the 2000 registration year, transfers to inactive status are now accomplished without Court order, and, therefore, are no longer reflected in Chart 17. As was true in 1999 when the rule amendments were announced, many lawyers who had transferred to inactive status under Rule 770 petitioned to return to active status under Rule 759, with the result that the number of petitions filed under Rule 759 was significantly higher for 1999 and 2000 than in past years. The transition stage will end during 2001, and there should be a significant drop-off in Rule 759 filings in future years. "

To reiterate:

1) According to the ARDC, ALL lawyers who requested inactive status prior to 2000 had to obtain a court order in order to receive it.

2) There are NO disciplinary actions against Michelle Obama.

3) Her license is listed as "VOLUNTARILY [emphasis is mine] inactive."

In other words, before 2000, any lawyer who wanted to go on VOLUNTARY inactive status had to get a court order to do so. Therefore, ALL lawyers who voluntarily became inactive - did so via COURT ORDER. There were NO disciplinary actions against Mrs. Obama. She is eligible to return to active status at any time by paying her fees and completing the continuing education required of all lawyers.

So, the ARDC's site indicates that her VOLUNTARILY inactive status came at HER request and was granted by a court order, as was ROUTINE before 2000. 

NOTHING on their site says or implies that there was a disciplinary aspect to it.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 2

Fair enough.

I was just going by what the docs on your post has on it. Not exactly something that I felt warranted a search on my phone, hence the question. Which was answered by HopefulTxn.

Now,can you debunk Barry Soetoro? The name he was enrolled into school in Indonesia. I've seen lots on that.

Wouldn't let me edit above...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Here is the pertinent excerpt from the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission ARDC of the Illinois Supreme Court:

"E. Supreme Court - Non-Disciplinary Action

In addition to activity in disciplinary cases, the Supreme Court entertains pleadings in non-disciplinary matters that affect an attorney's status. Chart 17 reflects the orders entered in such cases during 2000. With the amendments to Rules 756 and 770, adding an inactive status registration category and deleting Rule 770 court-ordered inactive status, effective beginning with the 2000 registration year, transfers to inactive status are now accomplished without Court order, and, therefore, are no longer reflected in Chart 17. As was true in 1999 when the rule amendments were announced, many lawyers who had transferred to inactive status under Rule 770 petitioned to return to active status under Rule 759, with the result that the number of petitions filed under Rule 759 was significantly higher for 1999 and 2000 than in past years. The transition stage will end during 2001, and there should be a significant drop-off in Rule 759 filings in future years. "

To reiterate:

1) According to the ARDC, ALL lawyers who requested inactive status prior to 2000 had to obtain a court order in order to receive it.

2) There are NO disciplinary actions against Michelle Obama.

3) Her license is listed as "VOLUNTARILY [emphasis is mine] inactive."

In other words, before 2000, any lawyer who wanted to go on VOLUNTARY inactive status had to get a court order to do so. Therefore, ALL lawyers who voluntarily became inactive - did so via COURT ORDER. There were NO disciplinary actions against Mrs. Obama. She is eligible to return to active status at any time by paying her fees and completing the continuing education required of all lawyers.

So, the ARDC's site indicates that her VOLUNTARILY inactive status came at HER request and was granted by a court order, as was ROUTINE before 2000. 

NOTHING on their site says or implies that there was a disciplinary aspect to it.

[/quo

well not sure but I would say we don;t always know. but we do know how corrupt Illinois is so who knows

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The more I read what ya'll talk about in the off-posts, the more I feel you all are suckers. It is amazing how much conspiracy goes on here...no wonder ya'll hold on tight to the IQD and God talk. I believe there is money to be made Iraq...but don't expect a conspiracy or God to hold truth. Get a job you hippies!

PS- I know a lot of lawyers...Love Them! And, President Obama is one of the most intelligent people ever to hold office. Neg me for that!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

I am the last person that would be or should be considered a supporter of Obama or his family...

But the BS that is being put forward in this thread about his or his wife's license is just that, BS...

There is plenty that he has done while in office to complain about without having to bring up BS like his license to practice law that is completely unfounded...

Keep your eye on the bouncing ball, and not the ball that has already passed by long before... Geez...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I am the last person that would be or should be considered a supporter of Obama or his family...

But the BS that is being put forward in this thread about his or his wife's license is just that, BS...

There is plenty that he has done while in office to complain about without having to bring up BS like his license to practice law that is completely unfounded...

Keep your eye on the bouncing ball, and not the ball that has already passed by long before... Geez...

take a pill it's just another article, that shows more lies and deception.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

take a pill it's just another article, that shows more lies and deception.

You are correct it shows the lies and deception birthers and Obama haters are willing to email, post and spread in hopes of it becoming true if they repeat it alot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

You are correct it shows the lies and deception birthers and Obama haters are willing to email, post and spread in hopes of it becoming true if they repeat it alot.

:shakehead::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lol:

Are you serious look at the hope and change we have received in the last 3 years. if you get a chance read my post on President Obamas first as Prez I'm sure you will think it's just more lie's :twothumbs::lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:shakehead::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lol:

Are you serious look at the hope and change we have received in the last 3 years. if you get a chance read my post on President Obamas first as Prez I'm sure you will think it's just more lie's :twothumbs::lmao: :lmao:

I will ask you this, what does his attorney license being surrendered have to do with how he has been as a president?? What does him being a lawyer or teacher have to do with it??

You and I have seen what he has done and we can agree in some areas while we disagree in others but its all about what he has done, facts, not made UP BS like the born in kenya, he lost his license because of fraud or any other BS. If you do not like him go for it, but base your dislike on facts not conspiracy theories and birther BS.

Edited by Weapon X