Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In case anyone is thinking of using DinarBanker to do a "quick" buy, think again... I have ordered from them numerous times in the past and been very happy with their service. If I ordered on a Monday, I'd receive the dinar on a Thursday every single time. However, that's no longer the case. I ordered from them again on Monday, April 9th, using the e-check method, which supposedly is faster. Not the case! The money was taken out of my bank account that same day, but to date, I have not even received an email as to when I'd receive the dinar! I called this morning to find out why and was told, rather flippantly, that I'd just have to wait, that they were very busy and it could take several more business days.

Well, they weren't "too busy" to take the money out of my account...

The agent said he couldn't tell me "when" I'd receive it, just that it would take "several more business days and that I'd get a confirmation email when they send it out."

I'm sure I'll eventually receive my order, but I'm disappointed in their current service, and especially with their flippant attitude when I voiced my concern. So please be aware of the delays if you decide to use them to order from... I'm looking elsewhere myself...

• Upvote 6

Agree, I had an issue with DinarBanker and the reps were totally unprofessional and rather lazy to be more polite. I have purchased from them numerous times over the past few years. My advice to you is to contact the Senior Manager Ms. Hopper at Dinar Banker. She fixed the problem immediately!!

Escalate Call: 404.991.5749

I haven't bought from GID Associates in a while, but they were always very nice and polite. I ordered on Monday, faxed a copy of my MO and order number and had my Dinar on Wed by FedEX. Couldn't ask for better service then. Not sure if that stands true today.

In case anyone is thinking of using DinarBanker to do a "quick" buy, think again... I have ordered from them numerous times in the past and been very happy with their service. If I ordered on a Monday, I'd receive the dinar on a Thursday every single time. However, that's no longer the case. I ordered from them again on Monday, April 9th, using the e-check method, which supposedly is faster. Not the case! The money was taken out of my bank account that same day, but to date, I have not even received an email as to when I'd receive the dinar! I called this morning to find out why and was told, rather flippantly, that I'd just have to wait, that they were very busy and it could take several more business days.

Well, they weren't "too busy" to take the money out of my account...

The agent said he couldn't tell me "when" I'd receive it, just that it would take "several more business days and that I'd get a confirmation email when they send it out."

I'm sure I'll eventually receive my order, but I'm disappointed in their current service, and especially with their flippant attitude when I voiced my concern. So please be aware of the delays if you decide to use them to order from... I'm looking elsewhere myself...

Never had a problem with them and surprised their level of service would fail now. They usually send an email when payment was received. They may be busy but you shouldn't get a flippant comment from their sales people.

Send an email to Ty and let him know that this was not the type of service you expected.

I don't care what type of business a person runs, the customer or client should always be treated with respect, UNTIL that person crosses the line and totally disrespects the employee. I ran a Bail Bond business for 7years and until someone crossed the line, they were treated with respect. I was not the judge or jury on what they were accused of doing, therefore until proven guilty they were innocent and deserved respect. Every company should respect those who are paying their salaries.

• Upvote 2

I don't care what type of business a person runs, the customer or client should always be treated with respect, UNTIL that person crosses the line and totally disrespects the employee. I ran a Bail Bond business for 7years and until someone crossed the line, they were treated with respect. I was not the judge or jury on what they were accused of doing, therefore until proven guilty they were innocent and deserved respect. Every company should respect those who are paying their salaries.

I agree 100%, which is why management needs to be informed when an employee is not representing their company properly.

Good customer service is a thing of the past. I make sure when I see that kind of pride of customer service I do let the rep know what a joy it is to see that these days.

I'm not sure why these companies settle for the average dull customer service, like I said it is a thing of the past. What is happening to our Great State?

When I heard they were having issues several months ago I contacted them and asked what the most expedient way would be to transact. They indicated they prefer COD, which really surprised me.

The method, more or less, is to place the order COD, and have a cashier's bank cheque ready for the fedex man when he arrives with the documents. For some reason it's easier for them to match up payments to orders that way, and they can process faster.

For what it's worth :)

• Upvote 1

I've bought from bought dinar banker and safe dinar...and safe dinar was by far the much better service...I had my order the next day...only problem is they reserve the right to cancel the order at anytime(so if it RV's 5 minute before your order ships, they can cancel the order and bring it back)

One thing I know about Dinar Banker is they run a strong business, but any time you have 10 employees it's easy to get a bad seed. I would call the number listed above and let them know about your experience, whoever treated you that way should be fired.

Thanks Adam, I will call them and let them know what happened. The guy's name was "Chris," in case anybody else has to deal with him. He actually laughed when I asked if he could tell me when I'd receive the dinar and said, "nooooo," like I was unable to understand what the word NO meant. He may indeed just be a bad seed, but he sure put a blight on the company as far as I'm concerned. Again, thank you for your advice; I will take it and perhaps give them another chance since I've been happy with them in the past.

I took everybodys advice and called DinarBanker back. They put me through to someone named "John" and I told him exactly what had happened. I was very upfront with him, told him I'd vented my frustration with a large group of investers, and that I didn't plan to use DinarBanker again. He quickly apologized for the way "Chris" had mishandled my call, and asked that I reconsider using them. He said my order is fine and I could probably expect it on Monday. He said they have a new company that's handling the e-checks and it's actually taking longer than if you do a wire or COD order. But it does lock your rate in immediately. He ended the call by assuring me "Chris" would be much nicer in the future...

Thank you all for your advice and support... I really do appreciate it. This is a true DV family and I have the highest regard for all of you!

Hugs to everyone :hug::)