Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD RV not a priority!

Luigi1

I assume this means that they have not been removing the three zero notes as some have said that is what the "delete the zero's " articles mean. At least now it is clear that they have been referring to a redenomination when they discussed removing the zeros. Now that it has been postponed maybe they will continue to gradually increase the value, similar to the recent increase. their reserves have increased so they should be able to continue adjusting the rate. I saw a different article that stated they had already increased the value by 34%..

• Upvote 1

Just a thought or two........

Didn't the powers that be in the Arab summit discuss the possibility of restarting the plans for a united Arab currency?

If this is back on the table, and there will be a new "Arab" currency, Iraq wouldn't want to spend the money coming out with a new currency now, just to have it cast aside soon with the new Arab currency.

For all the Arab countries to join this united currency, their currency has to revalue gradually up to meet the others. All the countries that take part would need to have approximately the same value

at the time of the currency replacement.

The news that they are dropping the plans for their new currency dropping the zeros is VERY GOOD. If it is a definite plan to have a unified Arab currency, we will be there for the ride!

I think you are right on target. Because if you look back, the deletion of zero's was pushing through, but after the summit suddenly all plans have been halted. I believe Maliki just may have made a deal in the Arab summit. I remember there was an article that the finance committee or the economic committee was asked to sign a paper which came out of the summit. They refused because they did not know what it was about or meant. Plus they were pissed because they had not been invited to the summit. What happened after that, I have no clue. But I was intrigued to say the least.

I read somewhere awhile back that when Kuwait revalued they were leading people to believe it wasnt going to ... maybe this is what is going on now. When you are getting ready to make a huge change in finance would you let out everything you are going to do. Anyway still here waiting..

From another site...

IQD Issue No Longer A Priotity.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:10pm EDT

* Cabinet says stops plans to redenominate dinar "until further notice"

* Iraq has over 30 trillion Iraqi dinars in circulation

* Plan to trim zeros not seen as a priority

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/12/iraq-currency-idUSL3E8FC8G120120412

Read more...See link below....

;) Don't read this...it's all smoke and mirrors. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would say that also. I told a couple of my friends about my dinar, and what money I could get, well if it would RV I would tell them it just didn't happen.

I would need to say that , due to friends and some family would want to much out of me. Sometimes money just the root of problems that it may cause.

• Upvote 2

I would say that also. I told a couple of my friends about my dinar, and what money I could get, well if it would RV I would tell them it just didn't happen.

I would need to say that , due to friends and some family would want to much out of me. Sometimes money just the root of problems that it may cause.

True. Money can't buy happiness or solve all problems but It sure helps.

• Upvote 1

I assume this means that they have not been removing the three zero notes as some have said that is what the "delete the zero's " articles mean. At least now it is clear that they have been referring to a redenomination when they discussed removing the zeros. Now that it has been postponed maybe they will continue to gradually increase the value, similar to the recent increase. their reserves have increased so they should be able to continue adjusting the rate. I saw a different article that stated they had already increased the value by 34%..

Bingo...your righto. the money........its amazing to see that half the people on this site are entirely clueless as to what depeting the zeroes is........how can people be invested in something....and havenot one clue as to whats the cbi has been saying for over a year. the gurushave successfully distorted this issue.....you can see by all the pages on this subject. its quite hilarious....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Is it just me or is the title on this thread completely wrong?!? This is talking about not deleting the zero's (RD) - which is a great thing IMHO - but it does not imply anything about the potential RV. I think our chances of a straight up RV just went through the roof! Great news - don't get bummed over the title. Thanks for the post and go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Bingo...your righto. the money........its amazing to see that half the people on this site are entirely clueless as to what depeting the zeroes is........how can people be invested in something....and havenot one clue as to whats the cbi has been saying for over a year. the gurushave successfully distorted this issue.....you can see by all the pages on this subject. its quite hilarious....

The part about an increase 34% i think is wrong. it was like .34%

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think you and everyone else on here is clueless to what is really going on in Iraq. Please stop acting like you know what's going on. People may get the impression that you're smart. So Says...............DayTrader

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I think you and everyone else on here is clueless to what is really going on in Iraq. Please stop acting like you know what's going on. People may get the impression that you're smart. So Says...............DayTrader

Mr daytrader,

deleting the zeroes has historic precedence. its happened multiple times in history. The info is out there....i cant help it if you or other people dont do your own due diligence. im not some rocket scientist......its common knowledge....if you dont comprhend that......thats your perogative. as more time passes it will become more obvious...and youll sit back and finally understand...until then cheers to you

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Mr daytrader,

deleting the zeroes has historic precedence. its happened multiple times in history. The info is out there....i cant help it if you or other people dont do your own due diligence. im not some rocket scientist......its common knowledge....if you dont comprhend that......thats your perogative. as more time passes it will become more obvious...and youll sit back and finally understand...until then cheers to you

He apparently is in the currency trading business and he doesnt even understand this simple stuff......makes you wonder doesnt it?? laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

yup... better to keep things close to your chest...none of my family knows what I'm doing and I intend to keep it that way :)

It might also just be a response to the current down ward pressure of The IQD by the demand for US dollars by Iran etc. Its caused a big problem for the govt of Iraq and the Director of the CBI. Might be enough to cost him his job if they dont sort it.

I don't see how there can be a RV with Shabs & Miliki not on the same page. Walkouts by Parliament don't help matters either.

• Upvote 1

everyone have you noticed the myammar revalued the first of april now the Yuan has revalued a little against the dollar in the same month, are u ALL catching on now? April is a month to revalue i believe Iraq will be forced to revalue this month IMHO we shall see and this is what im hearing :)

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Most people I know with dinar have a couple hundred dollars down on the table

Not really an investment, more like a couple hundred lottery tickets

They are not economist, bankers, or currency traders so it's really not amazing that they are misinformed

They don't know how to read through this stuff. Just normal folks here.

Most are here to gather info on their gamble!

They want to be involved and contribute to DV that's all

It's easy to put them down and say they are clueless when hiding behind a screen.

We all gamble differently.

I've doubled down at the blackjack table without looking At my cards!

My opinion is let them have their fun and play the way they want to.

Go SHABS !!!