Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$1,000 per million for sale

wayre

I got a total of 9,000,000 IQD Im selling. $1,000 per million with free shipping to you usps priority mail with signature confirmation. I will take a money order or cashier check, then ship once payment is clear. All notes are uncirculated 25,000.

Please do not post personal email addresses in the open forum - it is for your own protection. Members if you wish to contact budman69 about his dinar, please post a message on his profile page which can then be deleted.

Edited by carlablum
removed e-mail address
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I got a total of 9,000,000 IQD Im selling. $1,000 per million with free shipping to you usps priority mail with signature confirmation. I will take a money order or cashier check, then ship once payment is clear. All notes are uncirculated 25,000.

***********@hotmail.com

We are Buyer of your Dinar at $800.00 per Million. We can take 3 million right away and use the balance over the next week. We can Pay you right away, if interested please re-contact us at *********@aol.com

We look forward to hearing from you, Mike

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal info
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

We are Buyer of your Dinar at $800.00 per Million. We can take 3 million right away and use the balance over the next week. We can Pay you right away, if interested please re-contact us at **********@aol.com

We look forward to hearing from you, Mike

Thanks for offer, but I paid $1170 per million from dinarbanker...do not need 2 sell for a $370 loss per million.

thanks anyway though

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal email
  • Upvote 2

Please do not post personal email addresses in the open forum - it is for your own protection. Members if you wish to contact budman69 about his dinar, please post a message on his profile page which can then be deleted.

We are now able to Buy all of your Dinar available. You may contact us at ********

or send us your number time zone and best time to reach you and we can call you. We are

paying $800.00 per million for the 1st Three million purchased. If interested we look forward

to hearing from you.

Cheers Mike

Edited by TexasGranny
removed telphone # - Against Rules
  • Downvote 4

We are now able to Buy all of your Dinar available. You may contact us at ********

or send us your number time zone and best time to reach you and we can call you. We are

paying $800.00 per million for the 1st Three million purchased. If interested we look forward

to hearing from you.

Cheers Mike

I do not want your crappyredlands rate, thanks but stay off my thread.

• Upvote 10

I do not want your crappyredlands rate, thanks but stay off my thread.

Dinar banker will give you $900 per million uncirculated. dont take that ridiculous offer. thats like a slap in the face, when the dealers have a better rate.

Edited by truthful1

to hearing from you.

Cheers Mike

Just curious, who you are referring to when you say WE? Are you a registered MSB, if so, what is your company name? Or are you buying through your own personal name?