Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today the Iraqi government announced a hold on dropping/lifting/deleting the zeros..... That's right a hold on the process. So if one more guru says it is done, or the the bank screens are lighting up or their uncle who knows a guy at a fruit stand who knows a guy at a gas station that has a banker telling them to open an account and be ready for cash in, just do yourself a favor...... Turn it off.... This news article today should prove to you once and for all, that the gurus know nothing and lie on a daily basis...

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

B/A

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Today the Iraqi government announced a hold on dropping/lifting/deleting the zeros..... That's right a hold on the process. So if one more guru says it is done, or the the bank screens are lighting up or their uncle who knows a guy at a fruit stand who knows a guy at a gas station that has a banker telling them to open an account and be ready for cash in, just do yourself a favor...... Turn it off.... This news article today should prove to you once and for all, that the gurus know nothing and lie on a daily basis...

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

B/A

Are you sure this aint no rumor? :P

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

B/A

Hey B/A how about a little tequila with that lemon. :unsure::confused:

Go RVVVYVVVVVVVVVVVV

B/A

You are wrong this is a rumor. Have you ever heard smoke and mirrors??? They are setting you up big time don't fall for it.... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

B/A

Thank you... BTW I'm sure most of us knew that already ( about the "Gurus")...At least Folks on this Forum do.....

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

B/A

...Today the Iraqi government announced a hold on dropping?

post-33640-133425809265_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

B/A

Boston, please show us the article to prove up your point. Thanks.

Boston, please show us the article to prove up your point. Thanks.

The article is posted 2 or 3 times in the news section..........the article he is referring to sounds like GOOD news to me, at this point I am thinking we could see an RV any day now.......JMO!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought we want an RV not a lop like the lopsters say the dropping/ lifting/ deleting zero thing, that isn't happening now, is. So what do you say? Go RVbiggrin.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

Lifting of the Zeroes means LOP / Re-Denomination, period.

However, now that they say they are going to drop the plan to lift the zeroes, they will need to appreciate the value of the IQD another way.

Since an overnight 1:1 RV is IMPOSSIBLE in every way, I see one other option to raise the value. In small increments throughout time. In fact, for those who have been holding IQD for at least 4 years will know what I'm talking about. They did in fact raise the value on almost a daily basis during the first 6 years or so. From 2003 - 2006 the value was raised in increments.

This way they can maintain inflation which is one of their main priorities. They will gradually increase purchasing power while the economy grows. Win/Win for the country of Iraq as well as investors.

Let's just hope they start raising the value here real soon!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This wasn't meant to be anything but venting.... I just couldn't take anymore guru bullshite... Everyday the gurus post that the RV is done... I just had to call them out for their lies and lack of knowledge. There has not been an RV... No one is cashing out.... It is not on the bank screens....

"Hey B/A how about a little tequila with that lemon."

That's best suggestion of the day!!!

"You are making the assumption that the GOI speaks the truth.....experience over the past several years would refute that. Treat all press releases with skepticism."

I understand what you are saying and I agree, but this was about Okie, Mad Dog, and the rest of the yahoos that mislead.

"You are wrong this is a rumor. Have you ever heard smoke and mirrors??? They are setting you up big time don't fall for it.... "

I hope you are right.... I've been here what now amounts to years, so I'm not falling for anything... Trust me.

"I thought we want an RV not a lop like the lopsters say the dropping/ lifting/ deleting zero thing, that isn't happening now, is. So what do you say? Go RV"

I say GO RV!!!! I certainly do not believe in the LOP theory... It simply dos not make any sense and would serve no purpose.

B/A

Since an overnight 1:1 RV is IMPOSSIBLE in every way, I see one other option to raise the value. In small increments throughout time. In fact, for those who have been holding IQD for at least 4 years will know what I'm talking about. They did in fact raise the value on almost a daily basis during the first 6 years or so. From 2003 - 2006 the value was raised in increments.

End Quote

Thanks... Common sense is always appreciated.

• Downvote 1

The link

My link

Iraq halts plans to cut zeros off dinar currency-cabinet

inShare.0Share thisEmailPrintRelated NewsRockets explode as Arab leaders meet in Baghdad

Thu, Mar 29 2012Analysis & OpinionSanctions could cost Iran $50 bln

Obama’s first foreign policy blunder