Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank

Danish

I finally got the time to get on DV after couple weeks, and id like to share something my banker told me, when my father and I had stopped by. While we were sitting there through the account process, I had asked my banker if she had heard anything about the Iraqi Dinar ( I ask her every time I go to Chase) but this time she told me her boss who is up there told her she will call her back June about the IQD. my bankers told me to hold on to my dinar.

GO RV!!!!

-Danish

Edited by Danish
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 6

:shakehead:

I finally got the time to get on DV after couple weeks, and id like to share something my banker told me, when my father and I had stopped by. While we were sitting there through the account process, I had asked my banker if she had heard anything about the Iraqi Dinar ( I ask her every time I go to Chase) but this time she told me her boss who is up there told her she will call her back June about the IQD. my bankers told me to hold on to my dinar.

GO RV!!!!

-Danish

be prepared to be eaten alive danish.... : :shakehead:

Edited by no left angles
  • Upvote 1

Interesting that the June date was mentioned. End of June US gives up rights to protect the assets, and around July 1 I read somewhere Iraq has promissed to make the first payment on their debt to Australia or somewhere. So yes, while Adam has indicated that before September appears to be a good bet, I like July 1st too. So in June the banks will have to start getting ready for it. We can only hope! IMO biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Interesting that the June date was mentioned. End of June US gives up rights to protect the assets, and around July 1 I read somewhere Iraq has promissed to make the first payment on their debt to Australia or somewhere. So yes, while Adam has indicated that before September appears to be a good bet, I like July 1st too. So in June the banks will have to start getting ready for it. We can only hope! IMO biggrin.gif

hhhaaaa I think it's a lunker.tug...tug ..I hope this gets over soon...GO..RV :lol::lol:

When I first joined the site... I had sat back for a few months and read some of the outlandish claims like most do, but one day I too read a bank story about how excited the teller was to hand out her knowledge of our forthcoming RV in just a few days. The story mentioned (2) cities the knowledge was spewing from. So, I looked up the phone number went straight for the bank manager and within minutes debunked the story! My next fatal mistake was commenting here the real truth in the rumor section of how it was all lies and more blah, blah, blah, garbage. You see next to my user name it said "newbie" . I was eaten alive, BUT IN THE END, AND TO THIS DAY I'M STILL RIGHT BECAUSE WE DIDN'T CASH UNLESS YOUR FOLLOWING OKIE. He has RV'd enough by now he should have plenty of money .

:lol:

SOI SAY LET EM EAT, JUNE WORKS FOR ME!