Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NA meeting tonight

gelai64

BREAKING NEWS.. Saad: NA meets this evening

10/04/2012 14:58:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Leader in Fadheela party, Suzan Al Saad, declared that the National Alliance will hold a meeting this evening at the NA chairman’s house, Ibrahim Al Jaafari.

She said, in a statement to NINA today, that the meeting will include all members of the NA will discuss the political crisis and ways to come out with results that contribute in the development of the political process for the better."

Saad did not give more details about this meeting, which comes amid claims from the Iraqiya Slate to the NA for the replacement of Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki with another figure and accusations from the Kurdistan Alliance to Maliki of autocracy and not applying the Erbil agreement under which the current government was formed.

Today, and for the first time, an MP from Al Muwatin bloc from the NA, Mohammed Al Lakash, demanded to find a replacement for Maliki, before it is too late.

He said in a statement to (NINA) ‘’finding a replacement for Maliki at the moment is essential, especially since some of the political blocs want to change him," noting that the change "may solve some problems." /End/

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKLIDK

• Upvote 5

Hope it goes well. I'm tired of this crap. They say they'll do something, then put a committee together, then they have lots of meetings, then they will agree, then they say again they're ready to do something, then they don't do it.

Usually I'm pretty positive, and hope the best for everyone, but today is one of those days. Raining, not working, don't feel good, all and all just a crappy day. Well this day will get chalked up to some days are better than others. I'm crying a river so that I can fish it. :)

• Upvote 1

This is not the National Conference. This is the party that aligned with Maliki for the Prime Minister position. Very interesting, they are looking for his replacement?

ohh, wait why, if Maliki just singed up for a 3rd term..? and what abut that post say all was good in iraqi by the UN

Edited by welcome007
  • Upvote 1

She said, in a statement to NINA today, that the meeting will include all members of the NA will discuss the political crisis and ways to come out with results that contribute in the development of the political process for the better."

I can think of something that would "contribute development and cause things to get better"! rolleyes.gif ...And it would all brought to you by the beautiful letters "R" and "V"!!!laugh.gif Just git-r-dun boyz.... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post gelai64!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ohh, wait why, if Maliki just singed up for a 3rd term..? and what abut that post say all was good in iraqi by the UN

That's why I said it was very interesting, for the NA to be looking for M's replacement. I smell smoke, but, I can't tell which direction it's coming from. :D

• Upvote 1