Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That's likely mostly it for me

dvforumuser

No message as to why, or even that it was done. I just noticed everywhere except LOP Talk I no longer have permission to reply, or post or start new topics etc. I don't think I've been particularly controversial in my posts, or at least no more so now then when I singed up a couple of months ago. I did post a correction to the definition of an RD from Adam's chat this morning. Oh well, I guess you don't get to find these things out. It is the prerogative of the sites owners, so such is life.

In any case, not being able to actively participate here, I likely won't be here much from now on. But, will still try and drop by now and then. Oh well.

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

No message as to why, or even that it was done. I just noticed everywhere except LOP Talk I no longer have permission to reply, or post or start new topics etc. I don't think I've been particularly controversial in my posts, or at least no more so now then when I singed up a couple of months ago. I did post a correction to the definition of an RD from Adam's chat this morning. Oh well, I guess you don't get to find these things out. It is the prerogative of the sites owners, so such is life.

In any case, not being able to actively participate here, I likely won't be here much from now on. But, will still try and drop by now and then. Oh well.

Sorry to hear about that....I hope that will change ( you'll be allowed to post again on any section...)... You ( just like Dinarck, Legolas,jmw and others) have always brought intelligent and sensible points to the discussion so I say thank you....And to my memory, you always did it with a mild tone, no offenses, no screams, no bad mannered ways....Just reasoning ( which one may appreciate or not, but that couldn't be the cause for bans or anything like that imho)

Again I hope you'll be allowed to post again on any thread of this Forum ( which is what I'd want and hope for Dinarck and Legolas also of course...)

About Legolas... It's been awhile since he didn't show up.......Is he not allowed to post ( I mean, not even on LOP Talk)?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you still own some dinar then you should drop by once awhile. If you sold all you dinar then I think u should concentrate on something else. No disrespect, just my two cents. Peace

Edited by blunter
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you still own some dinar then you should drop by once awhile. If you sold all you dinar then I think u should concentrate on something else. No disrespect, just my two cents. Peace

Why? Do most of the things you talk about with folks involve active investments for you? I would presume not. I'd guess like most everyone its just a wide range of stuff you are interested in. What is it about the dinar investment that makes you (and many others) exclude it from this general rule? I find the whole thing an interesting phenomenon. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Several times I have come to the forum to be told I could not respond, didn't have permission or some such thing. Usually, when I click to close, then I can click to open, since DV is an icon on my desktop now. But sometimes, and it happened a couple of times every day the past five days or so, the system does not recognize me and won't let me reply or post.

But ... when I look, I see I am no longer logged in. Once I log in again, as if I had clicked to log out, which I don't, then it is all okay again. Everything works. You might consider giving that a try when you are denied access. Just log in from scratch again and see if that works.

:)

smee2

Several times I have come to the forum to be told I could not respond, didn't have permission or some such thing. Usually, when I click to close, then I can click to open, since DV is an icon on my desktop now. But sometimes, and it happened a couple of times every day the past five days or so, the system does not recognize me and won't let me reply or post.

But ... when I look, I see I am no longer logged in. Once I log in again, as if I had clicked to log out, which I don't, then it is all okay again. Everything works. You might consider giving that a try when you are denied access. Just log in from scratch again and see if that works.

:)

smee2

Thanks. Given that my profile now shows my group as "lopster" instead of "member", I don't think logout/in is going to help! (but thanks for the thought! :) )
  • Upvote 1

i read what got you stuck in here, and i must say i didnt see anything wrong with it, in fact your def of an rd was 100% correct, unfortunately i cant get someone out of the lopster section.

even though we disagree on this whole investment, i dont think you did anything rude, or what would seem to be trouble starting.

• Upvote 1

May be is because your comments and post are openning people eyes to see the other side of this investment.

I really respect your point of view.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

i read what got you stuck in here, and i must say i didnt see anything wrong with it, in fact your def of an rd was 100% correct, unfortunately i cant get someone out of the lopster section.

even though we disagree on this whole investment, i dont think you did anything rude, or what would seem to be trouble starting.

I don't know that is the post that resulted in my confinement, but it does seem likely. Thanks for the comment.

May be is because your comments and post are openning people eyes to see the other side of this investment.

I really respect your point of view.

Thanks!
  • Upvote 1