Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 4/11/12

kcw

From one baby face to another... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Come on RV Baby!!!wink.gif

I haven't heard anything saying they have started up again... personally if they keep the pumps shut down the hotter and hotter Maliki's feet are gonna get!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

That's what I'm thinking too, R&S. Maliki deserves a good ole fashioned hot foot! lol :D

• Upvote 1

Two weeks ago Adam said very definitively, "the lopsters will be eating crow".........has he followed up on this statement or did I miss it? I notice today that the dreaded "L" word was introduced as a possibility. Just curious as to why he doesn't seem so sure about this now? Anyone?

Edited by TXNOLE

Here ya go for my guess on the LOP definition:

lop

1    [lop] Show IPA verb, lopped, lop·ping, noun

verb (used with object)

to cut off (branches, twigs, etc.) from a tree or other plant.

to cut off (a limb, part, or the like) from a person, animal, etc.

to cut off the branches, twigs, etc., of (a tree or other plant).

Not looking at the Dinars. Ignoring the Dinars. Paying no attention to the Dinars. lol

GO RV!!!

I think this is missing a rather key point. A ReDenomination ALWAYS involves the issuing of a new and distinct currency with its own exchange rate and symbol. It is most emphatically not the addition of lower denominations into the existing currency. The old and new currencies have a fixed exchange rate between each other. Often though not always, that is 1000:1 . Both new and old rates can continue to go up or down together relative to other currencies. If this occurs in Iraq (as I think it will) that would mean a new-dinar 25 would be exchanged for an IQD 25,000 .

As far as I know a LOP is exactly an RD, and thus so is a bunny ear if its the same as a LOP. I never have heard where the term "bunny ear" comes from, does anyone know?

Think "lop-eared rabbit"

Two weeks ago Adam said very definitively, "the lopsters will be eating crow".........has he followed up on this statement or did I miss it? I notice today that the dreaded "L" word was introduced as a possibility. Just curious as to why he doesn't seem so sure about this now? Anyone?

Well, maybe this was answered today with the article on them postponing the removing the zeros! Adam's advanced intel must be spot on!