Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 4/11/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] It's Wednesday, time for the weekly chat

[Adam Montana] before I launch into the Questions and Answers, a couple quick notes:

[Adam Montana] First - I'm not your financial advisor, nor am I your legal adviser, nor will I tell you to buy, sell, trade, borrow, or anything else to do with Dinars.

[Adam Montana] personally, I don't see how the dinars could possibly lose you money unless you decide to sell for less than you bought them for

[Adam Montana] I can't realistically think that the value will go back DOWN... the only question in my mind is "how much?" and "How long do we wait?"

[Adam Montana] If you're kind enough to support the site by joining my VIP group, I thank you for that support and I hope to be able to return the favor in a big way at one point in the (hopefully near) future, but as always - there's no guarantee here.

[Adam Montana] Now, what's going on in Iraq?

[Adam Montana] I'm happy to be in here this morning simply because I finally have ANYTHING new to share :lol: It's been a miserably slow couple of weeks or more, with nothing seeming to move. Today we know that Maliki is reportedly signing up for his third term as PM, NOT stepping down at all like some of the articles were hinting. We also have rumors of Shabibi being replaced, which I find suspect.... I don't think it will happen

[Adam Montana] and finally, there are some great articles out right now discussing Arbil and the Kurds possibly detaching themselves from Iraq.

[Adam Montana] When I read the articles about Shabibi, I am VERY skeptical. But when I read the latest commentary from the Kurds, then it all comes together and makes sense. In my opinion - the Kurds are 1000% BLUFFING right now. And I love it! They are stating that if things don't move along quickly, if Iraq doesn't get it's act together and improve the situation (aka the MONEY situation), they are leaving. It's like watching a domestic couple where the guy is screwing off and the wife threatens to leave. Scared of this action, the guy gets his act together

[Adam Montana] or, :lol:, maybe he doesn't... but the point here is that EVERYONE involved is posturing and looking for improvement in the situation, and it's in everyone's best interest to do so. I do NOT think that Shabibi will be replaced, I seriously doubt that the Kurds will disband themselves from Iraq (as long as they see some changes soon), and we've all watched Iraq come a long way... they've come too far to not continue going forward

[Adam Montana] that's my current view of "These are The Days of Our (Iraq)"

[Adam Montana] unfortunately, nothing in this week's episode spells "IMMEDIATE" to me, I'm just not seeing anything that spells "RV Tomorrow"

[Adam Montana] but I am still optimistic that things are going the right direction, so for now I'd advise everyone to just be patient and let things take their course

[Adam Montana] and contrary to what a couple people have asked me this morning - NO, it did not RV yet and nobody is cashing in over in Hawaii or Russia or whatever other country someone said they are cashing in at.

[Adam Montana] The reason I keep this site open and running is because if this place wasn't here for you

[Adam Montana] if I didn't constantly put myself up as a target

[Adam Montana] then the only source of info would be those other sites :lol:

[Adam Montana] so on that note, thanks for supporting it and thanks for keeping it polite here on DV

[Adam Montana] kcw, fire away!

[kcw] skitealwedrop Hi Adam, There are many acronyms that are used on this site. Specifically, RV, RD and RI. Would you please give us your definition of the terms. Your response would be helpful to the members. Thanks in advance. Ski

[Adam Montana] Ok, these are all listed in my book. The book is free to VIP members who suport the site, or you can get it for like $10 in the forum. I spent a LOT of time writing it, it's helped a lot of people with more than just this... but I'll go through the short list:

[Adam Montana] RV: Revaluation. The current value of the Dinar according to the CBI is 1166 per 1USD. If they "RV" the currency, that number changes. One theory is that they will "RV" the currency drastically, which would put a lot of cash in our pockets

[Adam Montana] RD: ReDenomination. This is where they take the current notes (250, 5000, 25000, etc) and add new denominations (like 1,5,10, etc). This is a 0 gain and 0 loss situation without the addition of a change in value.

[Adam Montana] L OP: In a bunny-ear, they simply ignore a specific amount of 0's. If they chop all three 0's off, then a 25,000IQD note is now worth 25. Basically, us investors would just about break even at this point, unless you've held your dinar for a long period of time.

[Adam Montana] RI: ReInstate. This is a goofy theory that some crackpot thought made sense, but I'll explain it anyway. One idea is that they could "ReInstate" the old value, which would be a definite increase... but it won't happen that way.

[Adam Montana] If they are to raise the value, they will do it based on what they beleive they can sustain NOW, not what it USED to be. There's no money in nostalgia, and the CBI is running a business - not a wish factory. I belive they can sustain a higher rate, but it will be based on math and facts - not previous rates

[Adam Montana] there's a lot more definitions in my book. If anyone here needs a "jumpstart" in their Iraqi Dinar investment, a $10 investment will help you greatly. (Sorry to "pump" my book here, but I know a few of you need it! )

[Adam Montana] moving on, next please!

[kcw] BKD Adam, do you believe that the CBI currency rate will be a good indicator of an imminent RV? Always look forward to your weekly updates.

[Adam Montana] Nope, I don't think so at all. I think the CBI will display a rate change AFTER it is made, simply to prevent speculators from buying even more than they already have. You don't tip your hand in poker, and the CBI is playing a high stakes game.

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] TimS Adam……(I disagree with you, I don't think the RV will come before September

[Adam Montana] Thanks TimS, you are entitled to your opinion. You disagree with me every single week, I appreciate your consistency

[kcw] Richley Blessed I am writing this on Monday night. If Okie is right, then the only question is WTP? (Where's the party?) If Okie is wrong again, then WTP? (when's the party?)

[Adam Montana] :lol: I usually try to keep the Guru's out of my chats, but Okie is starting to find his way into my heart. I get a good laugh out of him lately

[kcw] securityguy Adam; Do you really think that Maliki is the bad guy holding back this RV or is there a better explanation? How important is it that the HCL is not completed and the GOI are not all seated?

[Adam Montana] The HCL is VERY important. I don't think Maliki is the "bad guy" here. In fact, there isn't one particular person that holds the "key" to this thing - it's a matter of having ALL of the ducks lined up. We have to have the HCL resolved so Iraq can function as a business. We need Chapter 7 completely released so they can protect themselves without hesitation.

[Adam Montana] the GOI, on the other hand - I am very happy with their situation. I believe the government is adequately "seated" to handle anything they want to do.

[Adam Montana] but HCL and Chapter 7 are not there yet.

[kcw] imgesing Adam, one good thing is there seems to be MUCH LESS posts regarding the RV happening Tuesday or Thursday etc. (well except for OKIE lol) It seems however there is a lot less news in general... I personally feel unsure yet optimistic. PEACE and Thank you for this site. I hope you are well. I know this is a speculative investment but I value your opinion

[Adam Montana] Thanks imgesing. You are right - like I said in my beginning summary, there hasn't been much, and still isn't much in the news... that's a good thing because there's no bad news, but I sure am anxious to get that GOOD news!

[kcw] Seabee1972 Adam, I know you may have to reach real deep to come up with an answer to this question, but here goes. We all know that it is getting harder as these last few weeks have gone by to rationale when a possible RV is imminent. Is there something new we could all be on the lookout to signal that an RV is soon on the way besides the the same ole thing?

[Adam Montana] Nope. Same ol thing. Wish I had something different to say, but I'm not here to blow smoke and make up stories.

[kcw] Hawaii 50 In recent days i have seen a Tv program with a couple of members from GoI stating that Iraq's internal issues will be the downfall of passing the laws needed to move forward. So my question to you is How can Iraq overcome this Big M power trip to pass the laws needed to move forward and Rv there currency and pass the HCl?

[Adam Montana] Iraq's internal issues ARE the downfall and HAVE BEEN for some time now! I didn't see the program you are talking about, but it sounds like they nailed it right on the head. To answer the question, however... they are moving forward. The internal issues definitely keep them from making QUICK progress, but they are making progress nonetheless.

[kcw] upnorth Adam - concerning the CBI autions, I noticed they are fairly low this past week and I realize there have been low autions in the past but if these low amounts were to continue for a couple of weeks, would this be a good indicator that something has to happen?

[Adam Montana] I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. Years ago I used to watch the auctions too, every day like a market analyst. After a while you realize that they just fluctuate from time to time. If you pull up the entire history of the auctions, you'll notice several other times that there were low auctions, and nothing came of it.

[Adam Montana] Hey, maybe they were almost ready... and then just didn't RV. And maybe they are getting ready to RV right now! And maybe they will, of course... but I don't think that's what it is. In my opinion, a series of low auctions is nothing to get excited about. :twocents:

[kcw] FloridaEd Adam, thanks for all your time and effort on our behalf. I read either from the IMF or the UN, that a country can issue new currency no more than every 10 years. Since Iraq printed new currency in 2003, what are your thoughts on the possibility of Iraq printing new currency for 2013, making our Dinars null and void. They will have made a bundle from selling Dinars, and we will be out. This would not make this a scam, but we would be out of luck. Thanks, Adam.

[Adam Montana] This was asked last week as well - it's not true. There is no rule that states this.

[Adam Montana] regarding it being a scam - it's a currency. I don't think the value will go down, and that's why I've sunk a lot of money into my personal dinar holdings. I think there's a chance it could go up a LOT, and I hope that it does! But at the end of the day, it's just the currency of a foreign country and that's it.

[Adam Montana] Oh, it's also quite entertaining at times :lol:

[kcw] vato96 Do you have any confirmation if Shabibi was removed? If he was how does this effect our investment?

[Adam Montana] No confirmation. I don't think it will happen though. That's all I have on the subject other than what I mentioned earlier

[kcw] Redhorse Hi Adam: First I would like to thank you and the Mods for all the work you do for us on DV. Well it's been quite a day with Shabibi looking to be replaced. How do you think this will affect our investment ? Will Malaki be able to RV the currency without Shabs ?

[Adam Montana] IF Shabs is replaced, his replacement will be just as capable of handling an RV. Dr Shabibi is a VERY brilliant man, they won't replace him with a dunce. :twocents:

[kcw] waitingondinar Adam, There has been little headlines in the Iraqi news sites and the last info that gave everyone hope of an RV was the Arab Summit. We have not seen any info from that or very little. There is still no talk of HCL, ERBIL, or Chapter 7. We have heard that Shabibi will be the one to make the RV happen and he has pretty much disappeared from conversations. Are we looking at another long time before something big happens. …

[Adam Montana] There it is again... "no news!"

[Adam Montana] It looks like everyone is noticing that... I don't know what to say here. I'm seeing the same lack of news as everyone else. Shabibi is indeed "not very newsworthy" lately, and maybe that's a good thing. We can't do anything except ride it out.

[kcw] chryl2561 Adam, when RV happens, are there places in the US to cash in? I live in AR and was wondering what would be the easiest place to go. Thanks for all you do.

[Adam Montana] Once the value on the dinar is raised, it is very likely that US banks will start taking it again. I can't tell you where you will have to go yet, but I am going to be sending the VIP members a constantly updated list of which banks are taking the Dinar, which have DeLaRue machines, which are offering the best rates, etc.

[kcw] livininluxury I am wondering how one man in government could be given so much power that nothing can be accomplished.

[Adam Montana] you're talking about Obama, right?

[Adam Montana] :lmao:

[kcw] neandinar Adam, In the previous weeks there was talk about educating the people about the lower denominations…..

[Adam Montana] I don't think that talk has gone away. It's something that must be done whether they RV or L OP. If they change the value and introduce new currency, they will have to educate the people.

[kcw] magawatt If the Kurds were to successfully break away from Iraq, what would happen to the currency we are holding?

[Adam Montana] nothing.

[Adam Montana] If the Kurds break away and form their own country, they will either use the same currency or (most likely) print their own currency. If that happens, I will be investing in it. :twocents: But I don't think it will. I think they are bluffing to get things moving

[kcw] chess ADAM: What is(are) the issue(s) holding up the HCL from being resolved?.....thank you

[Adam Montana] One side wants more power, the other side wants the same. They both want 70% and it won't happen that way.

[Adam Montana] I think an RV is a great motivator for the HCL... if they can agree to each take 50% but raise the value of the dinar significantly, they both win. I think that is EXACTLY what is going on behind the scenes.

[kcw] bschmitzquc Adam, although you have showed some contained excitement over the last few weeks, you often say "I am still on the September train." What is it about September that has you believing it to be the most likely time frame for an RV?

[Adam Montana] The articles being released by Iraq. I know a lot of times they contradict themselves a LOT, but in this case there is a LOT of arrows pointing towards September. If they truly do redenominate and release new notes in September, they almost HAVE to do something by then. Whether we break even or make out like bandits, it must happen by the time they release the new notes

[kcw] cooked With all the sacking Maliki talk going on, what do you think will happen if he is sacked.

[Adam Montana] It's not going to happen. An article just came out today about him taking his 3rd term, and it included the Kurd's take on the situation. In my opinion, they tipped their hand today and showed the world that all this posturing is for one reason, and one reason only. To move Iraq forward, and it's desperately needed now. They have come to a plateau, as shown by the lack of exciting news lately.

[Adam Montana] So, at this time we're just looking for some exciting news... and there's not much left except to go forward

[kcw] catone Adam - As always, first of all thanks for all you do. Secondly, my question............I read through all the existing ??'s for this week and don't think that this is a duplicate, but here goes. Could Shabibi's "silence" lately be an indication that something is brewing in the leadership circles they don't want us to know about yet?

[Adam Montana] I try not to read that far into it :lol: There's been something brewing for several years now. Shabibi's recent silence might be a good thing, or it might be nothing. I hope it's a good thing

[kcw] jerry125 Just wounder if we have any update on Warka Statius,And is it REAL that Maliki is getting the boot from office or is this smoke? tks Adam

[Adam Montana] No update on Warka, sorry.

[kcw] eburt Hello Adam, I just want to say thank you for all you do. My question is the following: Do you really think there will be an RV this year? I see so many articles that say one thing about the RV then come to find out that it's a lie. Thanks GO RV

[Adam Montana] eburt, if you're finding out that what you read was a lie, then you're reading the wrong sites. I promise you that I'll never give you a date unless I know for a fact that it's true, and most likely.... that date will be "today" or "yesterday", because I'm not going to tell you it happened until it REALLY happened.

[Adam Montana] Will it happen this year? I think so. Can I promise that? Nope!

[kcw] hawaii50hawk Thanks for all the updates. Is it possible that the RV would be allowed in Iraq only?

[Adam Montana] It's possible, but highly unlikely. Iraq is moving forward and is fairly self sufficient, but in order to RV their currency and launch themselves into the next level, they will need to support of their neighbors, the US, and the world in general

[Adam Montana] Looks like that was the last question! I'll sign off by saying "GO RVVVVV!!!!" (RV: "ReValue" the currency. Change the value. With any luck, the value will change dramatically and in a positive direction!)

[Adam Montana] thanks everyone

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

"Another fine chat you have gotten us into", (or should I say through) Adam and kcw! laugh.gifwink.gif

My mom, God rest her soul, used to say "No News Is Good News"... referring to us kids when we were out and about. I think this holds true for Iraq and the Dinar right now! There isn't really any solid "bad news"... if you ignore the media misinformation and dingbat guru's! So we wait for that bit of real "good news"... and hope it comes "right quickly"! Git-r-dun boyz... just git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 5

Thanks for your (as usual) level headed enlightenment as to the real story on what is (or isn't) going on in the "As the Dinar Turns" drama!

I do have one question - I'm thinking about purchasing $10k worth of one week reserves. OKIE said it rv'd in country and in Europe! Will you give me your blessing to buy the reserves?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, just couldn't resist! Even with my faith in your judgement, I'm not making any investment decision ever based on a website's owner's advice. Plus I'm am certain that you would never give any advice. Now some of these other "Gurus"........well.............

Thanks again and

RV,RV,RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i personally wonder why some people think if iraq gets their currency revalued by world community and imf acceptance .. that they wouldnt have enough money to do so ....

when someone trades their dinars back to iraq .. iraq doesnt lose a red cent ...what they get in return is their dinar which is worth exactly what they just paid in the trade ...so they lost nothing .. the dinars they just got are worth every penny they just gave to the other person...if iraq has a currency that is globally accepted and traded .. they can take those dinars they just got in the trade and buy any currency they choose ..and replenish their foriegn reserves .. getting ready for the next transactions ... and if they have a value which is agreed upon the foriegn countries would hold them in their foriegn currency reserves ..essentially backing up their own currencys value .. the implimentation of a revalued currency is an agreement with the world community and with the international monetary fund .. .. so iraqs currency returns to its rightful place ..in iraq ... along with the new value .. it will make iraq rich .. not broke ..

some think if they rv at a dollar .. iraq would spend all its money buying back its currency and then it wouldnt have nothing .. yes they would have their currency ..it will be worth what they just bought it for ..they could use it to buy air craft .. ships .. trains ... steel .. all kinds of raw materials .. and as they increase their holdings the country gets richer and richer .. .. why is this so hard to understand ?

• Upvote 3

Thanks Adam for the chat. Hopefully, we'll have more news after the 15th. You may have missed my question this week. If you have time, I'd appreciate your thoughts. If not, I understand, and thanks anyway...

Here's what I posted:

First off, thanks for your down to earth posts and for all you do for this site and it's members. My question is: Do you think the Kurds have started pumping oil again, and if not, do you think it's enough to jar Maliki into seating the ministers?

• Upvote 2

once the world community has their share of iraqi dinar holdings .. they are part of the team ..if they turn against the team .. these foriegn countries "holders" use the currency holdings against them .. by saying if you do this or if you do that .. we will first sanction your country . then after they are next to broke because of economy is shut down ,,, they will demand to exchange their currency in to iraq and they wont be at that time to do the exchange .. so the dinar would plumet .. "again "....just like they did .. these big players .. usa ...britan... germany .. china... russia ... can and will use their currency as leverage as it sits in everyones foriegn currency reserves .. look what they have done to them and many other countrys before and are still doing ...its all about the policies they impliment and whether or not they are enforced ...this is why it takes so long to impliment .. verification takes the longest .. just because they say something doesnt mean they will do it ..or enforce it ..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I am so glad to be a part of this and right I am a newbie...not at life or suffering.. But my claim to fame is owning some preliberation dinar, which says a lot about my circumstance...

So my value to this forum is the gift of discernment .. Statistical analyst... Or maybe an "outside the box guy"... And it seriously seems most of this dinar stuff has never even seen a box!!!

Thanks Adam as your info has taught me well!!!

... it will make iraq rich .. not broke ..

Iraq is already RICH.

Their currency just doesn't reflect it.

Revaluing their currency simply moves their currency up to what their natural resources and reserves support.

As their natural resources (mainly pumping oil) get bigger and better, their value parallels and they can revalue again and again.

... some think if they rv at a dollar .. iraq would spend all its money buying back its currency and then it wouldnt have nothing ..

Because Iraq is already rich, think about this.

If they revalue at $1USD it would cost them "X" amount.

By the way, all dinar outside of Iraq will not go back to Iraq directly at cash in. It will most likely be held and used as PetroDollars by all of the countries that receive it through their central banking systems.

Once the cash-in fever calms and/or their expiration date for cash-in expires...

If they then revalue at $2USD, they just DOUBLED their money and have now PAID for "X"

That make them flat EVEN on the books. NO DEBT

Now they can revalue at $3USD and MAKE "X" amount which is pure profit...

They are now singularly as rich as they made everyone else combined.

And it was (IS) supported by their vast Natural Resources that the world seeks.

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 4

i personally wonder why some people think if iraq gets their currency revalued by world community and imf acceptance .. that they wouldnt have enough money to do so ....

when someone trades their dinars back to iraq .. iraq doesnt lose a red cent ...what they get in return is their dinar which is worth exactly what they just paid in the trade ...so they lost nothing .. the dinars they just got are worth every penny they just gave to the other person...if iraq has a currency that is globally accepted and traded .. they can take those dinars they just got in the trade and buy any currency they choose ..and replenish their foriegn reserves .. getting ready for the next transactions ...

There are only two ways currency exchange rates are set. 1 by the central bank pegging it to a particular value as Iraq is doing, or 2 it being freely traded and hence its value is set by whatever traders, banks, etc will pay for it as occurs with the USD. If Iraq continues to peg then they have to have the foreign exchange to back it up, which they do now with a little to spare, so no way can they increase its exchange rate more than that little bit. If they let it float, then they don't get to set the rate and it might well go down and at least might fluctuate quite a bit which is very bad for their economy.

some think if they rv at a dollar .. iraq would spend all its money buying back its currency and then it wouldnt have nothing .. yes they would have their currency ..it will be worth what they just bought it for ..they could use it to buy air craft .. ships .. trains ... steel .. all kinds of raw materials .. and as they increase their holdings the country gets richer and richer .. .. why is this so hard to understand ?

Except for oil, you pay for goods in the currency of origin, so Iraq first has to exchange dinars for Euros or Dollars or Yen etc. But the only thing those other countries want to buy from Iraq is oil, which is paid for in dollars not dinars. Basically they need to run their economy (and the national budget) from the money coming in from oil and having dinars be worth more does not change that.
  • Upvote 1

[A[Adam Montana] RD: ReDenomination. This is where they take the current notes (250, 5000, 25000, etc) and add new denominations (like 1,5,10, etc). This is a 0 gain and 0 loss situation without the addition of a change in value.

[Adam Montana] L OP: In a bunny-ear, they simply ignore a specific amount of 0's. If they chop all three 0's off, then a 25,000IQD note is now worth 25. Basically, us investors would just about break even at this point, unless you've held your dinar for a long period of time.

I think this is missing a rather key point. A ReDenomination ALWAYS involves the issuing of a new and distinct currency with its own exchange rate and symbol. It is most emphatically not the addition of lower denominations into the existing currency. The old and new currencies have a fixed exchange rate between each other. Often though not always, that is 1000:1 . Both new and old rates can continue to go up or down together relative to other currencies. If this occurs in Iraq (as I think it will) that would mean a new-dinar 25 would be exchanged for an IQD 25,000 .

As far as I know a LOP is exactly an RD, and thus so is a bunny ear if its the same as a LOP. I never have heard where the term "bunny ear" comes from, does anyone know?

Edited by dvforumuser

I do have one question - I'm thinking about purchasing $10k worth of one week reserves. OKIE said it rv'd in country and in Europe! Will you give me your blessing to buy the reserves?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

From one baby face to another... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Come on RV Baby!!!wink.gif

First off, thanks for your down to earth posts and for all you do for this site and it's members. My question is: Do you think the Kurds have started pumping oil again, and if not, do you think it's enough to jar Maliki into seating the ministers?

I haven't heard anything saying they have started up again... personally if they keep the pumps shut down the hotter and hotter Maliki's feet are gonna get!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Sir Adam: Knighted once again from New York Kevin. :blink: Oooh ya know what I mean? Respect, yeah respect. Why I head a guru was called a comedian the other day; then his wife said "No he's just funny lookin!" To which I said "When the real r.v. happens and you have a few bucks ... a little plastic surgery can take care of that." :huh::blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: I appreciate your insight and talks. Lately they are all the research or info gathering that I bother to look at; maybe a little bit of the new posts or "whats new" on the website. In it for the long hall, or working till I die, or on welfare. Go go RVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

"Another fine chat you have gotten us into", (or should I say through) Adam and kcw! laugh.gifwink.gif

The Adventures Of Maliki + Allawi

2cf9ojo.jpg

Well Maliki, This Is Another Fine Mess That U've Gotten Us Into !

I'm Sorry Allawi ! Boo Hoo Hoo Hoo ......

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam and KCW, for everything you do and your approach on this investment. Don't let GURU's and followers wear you down.... there are people out hear that understand what "investment" means and the risk involved is. Turn your collar around, put on your baseball cap and have a beer. (Just watch out, "THUG" might be behind you) In it for the LONG haul.

• Upvote 2

That's pretty good for a old man???? He's on top of it, his words are positive, i agree with him.

I thank him for his time. The best of LUCK to all of us, where going to need it now. Hell, with this

Investment, stocks are fixin to be alot of fun & USD is going to be REAL insteresting to Watch.???

Whatever, you could'nt get me to sell my Dinar (unless your female), lol, for NOTHING. I see nothing

but, KA CHING-KA CHING KA-CHING SIGN ME UP GO GO GO RV

• Upvote 1

As far as I know a LOP is exactly an RD, and thus so is a bunny ear if its the same as a LOP. I never have heard where the term "bunny ear" comes from, does anyone know?

My guess is it's a term used to avoid search engines, evolved from the lop-eared rabbit. Just a guess, of course.

KK