Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State of Law: All agreed to approve oil and gas law

MP for the rule of law, Awad al-Awadi, everyone agrees that the legislation on oil and gas law, provided that there are measures in the House of Representatives and the Committee for the oil and energy to the enactment of this Act.

He said in a statement to (the people) that there Marqlat and the first of the draft law submitted by the government as well as the proposal came from the House of Representatives.

Al-Awadi said that there are some controversial points about the powers and the Federal Council of the oil and gas, over the ownership of oil and gas in the provinces and territories.

He noted that the most important points that can be controversial among members of the Union of Kurdistan and the government are (we are in the oil and energy we had the opinion that the presentation of the project Bmaver serve as the government and also there will be changes in the second reading as it deems members of the House of Representatives and is read the law to read a technical professional and can not rely on that law is political law)

And that there is al-Awadi points impede read this law to make it politically and legally, but the Commission on oil and energy began to read the work of this project in the House of Representatives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp?ID=8996

• Upvote 7

MP for the rule of law, Awad al-Awadi, everyone agrees that the legislation on oil and gas law, provided that there are measures in the House of Representatives and the Committee for the oil and energy to the enactment of this Act.

He said in a statement to (the people) that there Marqlat and the first of the draft law submitted by the government as well as the proposal came from the House of Representatives.

Al-Awadi said that there are some controversial points about the powers and the Federal Council of the oil and gas, over the ownership of oil and gas in the provinces and territories.

He noted that the most important points that can be controversial among members of the Union of Kurdistan and the government are (we are in the oil and energy we had the opinion that the presentation of the project Bmaver serve as the government and also there will be changes in the second reading as it deems members of the House of Representatives and is read the law to read a technical professional and can not rely on that law is political law)

And that there is al-Awadi points impede read this law to make it politically and legally, but the Commission on oil and energy began to read the work of this project in the House of Representatives.

http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp?ID=8996

Hey PPG, thanks for the article. Somehow this smells like another one of those "soon" or "in the coming days" articles to me. If you look at Al-Awadis words, thats English for, "Yeah, but Maliki will still find a way to make sure it doesn't happen". ( JMO)

You know guys, I've been reading back over some of my posts this morning and just realised how negative I am sounding. My apologies. Think I'll just read and keep my fingers off the keyboard for a while.

RSS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 3

Hey PPG, thanks for the article. Somehow this smells like another one of those "soon" or "in the coming days" articles to me. If you look at Al-Awadis words, thats English for, "Yeah, but Maliki will still find a way to make sure it doesn't happen". ( JMO)

RSS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact: You're 100% wrong believing Maliki is the problem.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

Thank you PPG. I still think in my rather muddled section of dinar brain left, that the HCL is by far the most important part of this convoluted process, and I just hope that with all the sabre rattling recently that they have to get on with it now.

And I also agree Joe P that Maliki is not the problem.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Fact: You're 100% wrong believing Maliki is the problem.

One more thing. Since I am 100% wrong, then could you or Betty1970 or anyone else for that matter, tell me just what the problem is, cause I have been wondering for several years now, and would really appreciate someone who could clear that up for me.

RSS

• Upvote 3

Thank you PPG. I still think in my rather muddled section of dinar brain left, that the HCL is by far the most important part of this convoluted process, and I just hope that with all the sabre rattling recently that they have to get on with it now.

And I also agree Joe P that Maliki is not the problem.

Maliki is not the problem :blink: .... Hellllllooooooo How could there be any doubt that Maliki is "The Problem". Maliki is one step away from Imadeamajad and Oyou shotmyhead. That guy is a bad trip all the way around, one more ministry under his belt and David Koresch will begin looking like a decent guy. Surely you didn't mean that Maliki is not the problem did you? Really..... :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I really don't believe that he is the problem with the RV or lack of it, no. The grass is always greener, and if anyone believes that Allawi or others would be better as a political force, I think you would be mistaken, imo.

I have a total lack of expertise in Middle Eastern culture, and simply have no idea what floats their boats, it's my opinion that the situation out there is not just based on one person, politics never are.

I am entitled to my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...& right now...it's all any of us really have!

I don't think that Maliki is the ONLY reason, but he is certainly part of it.

I believe that alot of posturing and "we are better than you because we are this and you are that" is really the Biggest hurdles to overcome.

• Upvote 3

IMHO,

There is no one person that is 'the problem' BUT as Maliki is the PM AND has not filled the vacant ministries, one can deduce that he is the 'lynch pin' in this political crisis. I am certain that there are other characters in play here that we do not see. Furthermore, I would suspect that these 'hidden characters' are counting on the public to only be able to focus on top tier politicians while they make moves under the cover of the media/political smokescreen. With that being said, while Maliki may not be 'the problem', he may very well wind up being the fall guy. The Budget and HCL are two very vital parts but is not the end all be all and even these can not be counted as complete until there is some credible, verifiable source stating it is done. Anything else is merely political posturing, IMHO.

• Upvote 3

Correct me if I am wrong but I do believe Maliki has a boss and his name is Talabani. Personally I like Talabani and he seems to be working hard for Iraq. However he is THE man in charge in the big picture and he is allowing Maliki to hold multiple positions. Now here in the good old USA finding an honest, dependable, trustworthy politician is like finding a single needle in a million haystacks - I can't imagine it's any easier in Iraq. We know there have been names tossed out for these posts but do we know if they were worthy of the post? It's easy to judge from afar but I'm sure glad I'm not the person responsible for giving someone power over Iraqis security/military! Just my 2 cents worth. Happy hump day!

I really don't believe that he is the problem with the RV or lack of it, no. The grass is always greener, and if anyone believes that Allawi or others would be better as a political force, I think you would be mistaken, imo.

I have a total lack of expertise in Middle Eastern culture, and simply have no idea what floats their boats, it's my opinion that the situation out there is not just based on one person, politics never are.

And its a good one.

Please keep posting your opinions Betty - I think you are spot on! Thanks to the OP for the article!

Edited by Dinarduo

Watching the UNSC video of the meeting yesterday and reading an article about how kuwait has 50 companies that are going to be doing business in iraq by the end of this month and another article about kuwait forgiving their debts after the meeting on the 15th, this seems to be a lot of good news! IMO great things are still happening and there is a lot of misinformation out there to try to throw us off. I am looking to see what is going to transpire after the budget gets put into the Gazette on the 19th.

Watching the UNSC video of the meeting yesterday and reading an article about how kuwait has 50 companies that are going to be doing business in iraq by the end of this month and another article about kuwait forgiving their debts after the meeting on the 15th, this seems to be a lot of good news! IMO great things are still happening and there is a lot of misinformation out there to try to throw us off. I am looking to see what is going to transpire after the budget gets put into the Gazette on the 19th.

Lettuce,

Nice comment!! Arabs understand each others language and I mean the Polatics. If Kuwait is doing business on this scale, then there most certainly something bigger on the horizon than any of us realize...IMO

Lettuce,

Nice comment!! Arabs understand each others language and I mean the Polatics. If Kuwait is doing business on this scale, then there most certainly something bigger on the horizon than any of us realize...IMO

Thanks unirod! I agree, there is something a lot bigger and I beleive we will all know **** just can't bring myself to say that word, but you know what I mean! LOL

Correct me if I am wrong but I do believe Maliki has a boss and his name is Talabani. Personally I like Talabani and he seems to be working hard for Iraq. However he is THE man in charge in the big picture and he is allowing Maliki to hold multiple positions. Now here in the good old USA finding an honest, dependable, trustworthy politician is like finding a single needle in a million haystacks - I can't imagine it's any easier in Iraq. We know there have been names tossed out for these posts but do we know if they were worthy of the post? It's easy to judge from afar but I'm sure glad I'm not the person responsible for giving someone power over Iraqis security/military! Just my 2 cents worth. Happy hump day!

There is no doubt the Kurds hold power over much of what is decided. Just add Barzani in with Talabani. They have a history together and will make damn sure Kurdistan does not get screwed by the Iraqi government like they have in the past.

Happy for your 2 cents. :twocents: