Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Exposed - What I Know About Him !!!! By Miskebam

I'm no Okie fan. Do not go to his site, do not believe anything that comes out of there over to here. I do not however, know anything about the man so I will not resort to name calling or belittleing. I think we are a cut above the rest here at DV, and we all just need to remember that, and who we are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow, its almost like someone got in my head and wrote exactly what I was thinking in that bio for smOakie! ohmy.gif

However they left out the part about him smoking crack before getting on the chat, and they forgot to mention the 7 pictures of himself he has hanging up in his office. Oh yeah, they forgot to mention that he is a scientific anomaly, he is wrong 100 % of the time.

But all the rest of it I more or less agree with 100% laugh.gif

GP

• Upvote 2

I'm no Okie fan. Do not go to his site, do not believe anything that comes out of there over to here. I do not however, know anything about the man so I will not resort to name calling or belittleing. I think we are a cut above the rest here at DV, and we all just need to remember that, and who we are.

I just worry about the lives he affects in a negative way. Guess it's our way of saying, please stop it! Someone has to speak up. We can't all hide our heads in the sand.

• Upvote 1

You'r right, but by shredding someone else we think we lift ourselves up and we do make ourselves

feel better. Especially when we think we have a reason to do so. (like saving others from okie) never

mind that we are supposed to be responsible for our own actions. Human nature now that's the real

tragedy

• Upvote 1

Okie died and went to heaven.

As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock move.'

Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock.

The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.'

'Where's my clock?' asked Okie.

'Your clock is in God's office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.'

That was so funny!

• Upvote 1

Okie does not USE the Lord... The Lord uses Okie.

End Quote

I see.....Ok then.

shocked.jpg

And...wait for it...wait for it...

ROTFLMAO_ed0fdf_2745468.jpg

laughing-hard.jpg

Thanks, Thug...I needed a good laugh :D

Mack... I applaud your pic choice... One of the most apt I ever saw, given the ( sad) situation ( and original post).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

You may know a man by his actions.....................this guy seems to have influence over his minions and that is very scary..............his outright deception and bald face lies is so obvious and yet there are those poor souls that hang onto every word....................as far as "who we are" IMHO we are the voice of reason and truth which thank goodness helps counteract sicko's like this. If this is belittleing or name calling..................so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Okie does not USE the Lord... The Lord uses Okie.

I know this, because there is a plan and it has been revealed to me... and I would like to share it with those that do not know. The Lord put Okie in the oilfield for a purpose; He has shaped him and formed him for work that is still ahead. He drew Okie into where he is now, and because Okie obeyed... We have him here. This is ALL a build and a refining period for what the Lord has planned for Okie in the very near future. He will use Okie, in the drilling of wells in places where the mortality rate of children is astonishing, because they lack a necessity that is readily available at the turn of a tap for you and me.

You know........there ARE support groups for people like this.

• Upvote 2

Thug, I just read your post. Then I read it again. Then I took my glasses off. Yep there it is in print Okie! Then I put my glasses back on. Oh my, no change.......still seeing Okie on this post. Hmnnn maybe I need a new prescription! Maybe this person "is" talking about the same Okie we have read about day in and day out. The Okie who can't for the life of himself get anything he says right. I really think his intel gives him misinformation on purpose every day, every hour, every minute. Wait........... maybe I just fell asleep at my computer and am dreaming (more like having a nightmare). Time to pinch myself. Hmnnn.....ouch that hurts almost as much as reading another post made by Okie!

• Upvote 1