Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are Buying Dinar for $800.00 per Million

Looking to Buy 3 to 5 million, please contact us at ********@aol.com if you need money now. Mike

So you're not even matching the CBI rate, let alone the dealer rate (850-900) let alone the e-bay, or dinarvets common rate of $1000/M. Why would you expect anyone to take you up on $800/M given the available alternatives? (just curious, not trying to give you a hard time). Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal email from quote
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

So you're not even matching the CBI rate, let alone the dealer rate (850-900) let alone the e-bay, or dinarvets common rate of $1000/M. Why would you expect anyone to take you up on $800/M given the available alternatives? (just curious, not trying to give you a hard time).

This is a business offer. Why do you think they have to match anyone's rate? If no one wants to sale at that price they have several choices. Ignore the offer. Take the offer. Offer an alternative price and negotiate. I don't get it at all why you feel the need to try to make them feel bad for making an offer. I make offers all the time on real estate and it doesn't have to match anyone else's offer. Its called business!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So you're not even matching the CBI rate, let alone the dealer rate (850-900) let alone the e-bay, or dinarvets common rate of $1000/M. Why would you expect anyone to take you up on $800/M given the available alternatives? (just curious, not trying to give you a hard time).

We have purchased 22 plus million in the last 2 weeks for $800.00 to $980.00 per million to fill friends orders. If someone needs money now they will call. We are advertising a start price. You don't need to take it but we seem to get calls daily from folks that need the money worse than they need the Dinar. We purchase nothing under 500,000 adnd will buy up to 25 million. You may contact us at *****@aol.com if you need the money and want to sell your Dinar NOW !!!

Don't think you'll be buying at $800.00 per million.

Bought 3 million yesterday at $810.00 per million. Hope that answers your question. Was offered 11 million a couple of days ago for $800.00 per million but the seller can't seem to pull the trigger and say yes. There's always someone out there that will be willing to sell at a specific point in time because they need the money NOW !!!! Contact us at ********@aol.com if you have IQD FOR SALE !!! We can work out a price point for your specific needs. Mike

Dealers take to long to react. Once IQD is verified legitimate we can PayPal you right away.

Contact us with your IQD FOR SALE at ********@aol.com

We are always bidding on Dinar at EBay, 24/7

Mike

Edited by TexasGranny
Do NOT Place email address in open forum
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

This is a business offer. Why do you think they have to match anyone's rate? If no one wants to sale at that price they have several choices. Ignore the offer. Take the offer. Offer an alternative price and negotiate. I don't get it at all why you feel the need to try to make them feel bad for making an offer. I make offers all the time on real estate and it doesn't have to match anyone else's offer. Its called business!

"make them feel bad"? Did you read the post of mine you quoted? I specifically said I was just curios and not trying to give them a hard time. Real estate is quite different where ever sale is different, here dinars are dinars are dinars. So I found it a bit surprising that they have managed to buy so low, that's all. No big deal.

Dealers take to long to react. Once IQD is verified legitimate we can PayPal you right away.

Contact us with your IQD FOR SALE at *******@aol.com

We are always bidding on Dinar at EBay, 24/7

Mike

Thanks for the info Mike. (I sold all mine for an average of about $1010/M net after figuring in shipping, paypal & ebay fees etc).

Edited by TexasGranny
Removed personal email

"make them feel bad"? Did you read the post of mine you quoted? I specifically said I was just curios and not trying to give them a hard time. Real estate is quite different where ever sale is different, here dinars are dinars are dinars. So I found it a bit surprising that they have managed to buy so low, that's all. No big deal.

Thanks for the info Mike. (I sold all mine for an average of about $1010/M net after figuring in shipping, paypal & ebay fees etc).

Congratulations on your efforts to have patience in your selling practices and the good fortune of a impatient buyer. As they say the market for Dinar goes up and the Dinar market goes down. To me it just cycles and if you have patience in your buying practices along with discipline there seems to be a very uneducated public that owns Dinar out there. Many panic buy and then panic sell at the slightest note of BAD NEWS published. I am just a catcher for the panic driven seller and there seems to be plenty that will folder and short sell their Dinar when it,s time for them to hit the eject button on their Dinar purchase. As long as the Pumpers continue to do their job for the dealers on message boards there will always be fresh meat to buy Dinarat or above $1,000.00 in the game. Just my thoughts regarding comments made in this Forum. There seem to be plenty of folks out there that have recognized the opportunities of buying and selling the Dinar in a ill-liquid market. With 20% plus spreads it,s nice to play Market Maker from time to time. There are plenty of opportunities to buy and sell on a news driven roller coaster where folks are driven in and out of the Diner as easily as the wind blows. All the Best, Mike

I am not selling but you last statement of when verified than you'll pay why would anyone let them got with out you paying first.

No one excess airily releases dinar prior to payment. Why the short sided thinking ? There are all sorts of verification practices used to verify Dinar prior to shipment without passing the Currency. Use your mind and think about it. You will figure out the answer on your own if you really think about your statement for a while.

• Upvote 2

So your not even matching the CBI rate???

This morning we bought 2 million IQD/Dinar from a previous seller for $1,600.00 delivered

Just thought you might be interested in seeing what is really happening in the market. FEAR is driving more to sell than I have seen in a while. If you do beleive the RV will eventually happen and have some funds to invest at it there are reasonable BUYS out there in DInarland to be had. If you are looking to SELL please contact us at ********@aol.com

All the Best, Mike

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal email
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't think you'll be buying at $800.00 per million.

Hello MikeRite

We purchased 2 Million Dinar this AM for $800.00 per million delivered

If there is anyone interested in SELLING their Dinar please contact us

at *********@aol.com

It sounds like you're a dealer & if so, you shouldn't be buying, selling & advertising on this site in the forums section.

Hello Lakeliving, nope not a dealer just a private individual that wants to buy Dinar at the right price. Seems it is working as we bought 2 million this AM for $800.00 per million and trying to fill another 3 million for now. Hope this helps you but if you have any Dinar you would like to sell please contact us at *********@aol.com

We will look forward to hearing from you, Mike

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal email
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone should quit bitching bout peoples offer price unless its something crazy like 300 per million. If ur not interested dnt sell to him nobody really needs ur commentary on the price. Also I just sold back some leftover euros and got 1.13 when spot is 1.30. That's how exchanges work there's no set price markup or markdowns.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are really making the rounds here, pumping your under market valued purchase business. Maybe you should get Okie involved? JIMHO

Hello again, Yes we are making the rounds as I would like to buy another 3 Million Dinar. If somehow that offends you I appologize but we will be at it until we buy another 3 Million IQD/Dinar. We bought 2 Million today for $800.00 delivered.

If you have Dinar and you need CASH NOW please contact us at **************@aol.com

We are offering $800.00 per million and can pay you with PAYPAL right away.

Mike

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal email
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like he/she is running a dealers business through DV and getting free advertisement.

Since you are filling friends orders, I will take a couple mil for $800 per mil.

Hello RedWizard, we would be happy to try to fill your order at $800.00 if you were our friend. Unfortunetly we don't know you but we wish you the Best and there is definetly Dinar available for $800.00 per million. You must be dilegent and patient but there are folks that just want out. We will be a short term backstop but I see prices going under $800.00 as more folks are frustrated with this Speculative Investment. I won't be surprised to see $750.00 in the next few weeks. Having been in this for over 3 years I see bigger dips in the Roller Coaster ride before the RV can happen.

All The Best Red.......Mike

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1