Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One more time!

in4thelonghaul

Just saw on another site, Okie called at 3:17 today an In country RV 1-1. Real rate to follow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oakies's lie # 6345

Just saw on another site, Okie called at 3:17 today an In country RV 1-1. Real rate to follow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is not possible for a country to RV it's currency " in country "

OKIEOILMAN: THIS MUCH I CAN SAY–DIRECT FROM BAGDAD (SOURCE CONFIDENTIAL) AN IN COUNTRY R/V OCCURED YESTERDAY AND DUE TO COMMUNICATION BLACK OUT SOURCE WAS NOT PERMITTED TO CONTACT ME UNTIL ABOUT 18 MINUTES AGO. THE R/V IN COUNTRY WAS ON A 1 TO 1 BASIS (1 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR) THIS WAS PROJECTED AS THE IN COUNTRY RATE ONLY TO SWEEP AS MANY 3 ZERO’S AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ACTUAL TRUE VALUE OF THE DINAR WAS FINALIZED.

HE AVERAGE CITIZEN IN IRAQ THAT HAD A DINAR ONLY WORTH 1/10TH OF A PENNY THAT NOW WAS WORTH 1 DOLLAR WAS WELL RECEIVED AND CELEBRATED. MORE INTEL WILL BE FORTHCOMING ABOUT THE STATUS OF THE R/V IN THE USA–AS SOON AS I GET IT——-YOU’LL GET IT—-

OKIEOILMAN: I AM FULLY EXPECANT OF INTEL AT ANYTIME–MAYBE MINUTES–MAYBE HOURS–BUT I AM ON TOP OF IT AND YOU WILL KNOW AS SOON AS I KNOW

Allow me to offer a suggestion.

The RV is an issue of acceptable purchasing power. That's it in a nutshell.

So for convenience of Iraqi businesses, merchants, and citizens "inside the country" they all experience a 1 to 1 value that's temporary. Not much training needed. No mathematics required to change prices. Ease of business...at least initially. Logical? Sure. Now the twist.

That's not the official exchange rate. It's the temporary rate of doing business.

However, those citizens could indeed cross the border and the dinar would be recognized at a higher exchange rate because the country of Iraq guarantees its value. Subsequently that exchange rate would be honored for more outside the borders.

The 1 to 1 in country serves a very specific purpose, for a very specific time, for a very specific need.

Just a viable theory.

• Upvote 1