Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poll: Can someone explain who or what a Guru is.

In your eyes are Gurus credible or a bunch of hot air tomuddy the waters?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Dinar Gurus are

• to be beleived
    • nothing but plants to sway the Dinar trade
    • senders of missinformation
    • for real and to be trusted
    • a joke

After being a member of DV.com since 2009, I have seen many ups and downs and it has been a wild ride. However, after all this time I have been reading what most all of the average members have had to say and frankly enjoy your input. Then we come to the so called Guru's and sometimes they have us holding on baited breath as what will happen next with the Dinar ride. When it comes to a Guru I am sometimes left wondering who these guys are and are they for real.

I am one to think that the RV is with in our reach and we will soon make a modest return on our investment. I get all this from doing my own research by following what my fellow members are saying.

When I think of Guru's the first thing that come to mind is Okie and whatever confusing messages comes to mind by them.

I would like to hear from others about these Guru's and their thoughts. Are these guys for real, are some of them just bad eggs, or what? I am more confused than ever since signing on DV about these guys.I thought it would be fun to put it out as a poll and some writen opinions.

In closing again I still feel that an RV is not far off maybe before the end of the year. Just my thoughts.

GO RV........

• Upvote 2

These so called self proclaimed expert Gurus are all in it for themselves.

They have something to sell.

Profits are all that matters with these Bozos.

That's why all the disinformation.

It's working. Gullable suckers keep on giving them their business.

• Upvote 1

What I want to know is.....why would someone who professes to be in such a "good" position and "know" all these people post such stupid things? I who have been in this investment such a short time know how to go to the websites and look the information up for my self.

also why would they say such stupid things such as Wells Fargo has the RV (it was something like that) why would it come from Wells Fargo? Really it is not going to come from them and my 4 year old understands that.

So really why would these people make themselves look so stupid so many times over? They aren't going to get anything for being the "first" to announce it...

So this is my opinon of a Guru...they are the people who are in their grandmothers basement, live in their own world, havnt seen day light, had a date or even connected with reality in 20 years. They thrive off the attention given them by calling themselves GURU's.

Or their jobs are to be misleading and distracting on purpose as to misdirect information.

When this happens the smart people will know it before the Guru's

just my opinon right now....

• Upvote 1

What I want to know is.....why would someone who professes to be in such a "good" position and "know" all these people post such stupid things? I who have been in this investment such a short time know how to go to the websites and look the information up for my self.

also why would they say such stupid things such as Wells Fargo has the RV (it was something like that) why would it come from Wells Fargo? Really it is not going to come from them and my 4 year old understands that.

So really why would these people make themselves look so stupid so many times over? They aren't going to get anything for being the "first" to announce it...

So this is my opinon of a Guru...they are the people who are in their grandmothers basement, live in their own world, havnt seen day light, had a date or even connected with reality in 20 years. They thrive off the attention given them by calling themselves GURU's.

Or their jobs are to be misleading and distracting on purpose as to misdirect information.

When this happens the smart people will know it before the Guru's

just my opinon right now....

[/quot

I like the way you think my friend. Anyone with half a brain on this website can do just as you mentioned in your first paragraph. Outside of the Gurus on this site I can tell there are many intellegent people here, let's hear it.

gu·ru (gr, g-r)

n. pl. gu·rus

1. Hinduism & Tibetan Buddhism A personal spiritual teacher.

a. A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.

b. A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.

a. A recognized leader in a field: the guru of high finance.

b. An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea: "In a culture that worships slimness, he was the Guru of Lean" (Erica Abeel).

Also

guru

noun

1. authority, expert, leader, master, pundit, arbiter, Svengali, torchbearer, fundi (S. African) Fashion gurus dictate crazy ideas such as puffball skirts.

2. teacher, mentor, sage, master, tutor, mahatma, guiding light, swami, maharishi He set himself up as a faith healer and spiritual guru.

Dinar Guru ( given our experience with them so far...)....Annihilates all the above. Exact contrary of the above... Oxymoron.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Guru stands for

Giving

Unreliable

Ridiculous

Updates

Maybe we should take and flip this issue just a bit with the Gurus and instead of cursing them, maybe we should thank them afterall. Why. because of their ineptness of being wrong, it has given the rest of us the chance to go and purchase our Dinar investment and wait for the big hit. Otherwise, we all be on the outside looking and that would suck.Ha ha ha ha

post-1003-133410641466_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 1

:blink: that depends on what they claim to be a "Guru" of..... :blink:

if you look it up on Wiki you get this....

Guru (Devanagari गुरु) is a Sanskrit term for "teacher" or "master", especially in Indian religions. The Hindu guru-shishya tradition is the oral tradition or religious doctrine transmitted from teacher to student.

In Western usage, the meaning of "guru" has been extended to cover anyone who acquires followers, especially by exploiting their naiveté, due to the inflationary use of the term in new religious movements.[1]

so, seebee...could you clarify what kind of "Guru" you are referring to?