Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reveals the source for "news": Maliki wants Anbuge appointed governor of the Central Bank

yota691

Malaki doesn't have the votes on the CBI Board or in the Parliament at this time to remove Shabibi.

I wish the Parliament would replace Malaki, the next Iraqi dictator without the mustache!

Malaki needs to go hump a land mine!

Sorry, I'm in a grumpy mood today; and Malaki and his games are starting to become my new pet peeve.

It's all good. I think I will be grumpy too.

I don't want it now, if it's Blood Money! It's not about us, it's about them. We just get to benefit with them.

Well when it rvs, you can go to iraq and make sure no one was blown up in the process of your rv. if there is collateral damage...ill gladly take your dinar

it will always be blood money. We lost many soldiers to even get iraq into possible prosperity.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

Well when it rvs, you can go to iraq and make sure no one was blown up in the process of your rv. if there is collateral damage...ill gladly take your dinar

it will always be blood money. We lost many soldiers to even get iraq into possible prosperity.

You so funny :angry: I am talking about dictator blood money. He gets rid of everyone and rv's and business as usual the Saddam way. So if that's what your about, go for it. Hope it RV's for you.

The blood from our troops will be in vane if we get the RV your way!!

You so funny :angry: I am talking about dictator blood money. He gets rid of everyone and rv's and business as usual the Saddam way. So if that's what your about, go for it. Hope it RV's for you.

The blood from our troops will be in vane if we get the RV your way!!

Your off your rocker. ill take an rv any style. this is an investment not a mission trip for me. good luck....i hope peace and prosperity rein

Edited by truthful1