Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reveals the source for "news": Maliki wants Anbuge appointed governor of the Central Bank

yota691

Reveals the source for "news": Maliki wants Anbuge appointed governor of the Central Bank .. And threats of mass resignation

Baghdad (news) .. A source in the making of political and economic decision that the Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki will appoint counsel for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge governor of the Central Bank instead of the province of the current Shabibi, while threatened to senior officials of the Central Bank to submit mass resignations in the event of dismissal Shabibi, this is a (10) of senior Bank staff to a large lobby inside has toppled Iraqi currency in the case have resigned. http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/&ei=XFWET9-cK8jKgQf16dCzBw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dikhnews%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dimvns

• Upvote 3

Reveals the source for "news": Maliki wants Anbuge appointed governor of the Central Bank .. And threats of mass resignation

Baghdad (news) .. A source in the making of political and economic decision that the Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki will appoint counsel for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge governor of the Central Bank instead of the province of the current Shabibi, while threatened to senior officials of the Central Bank to submit mass resignations in the event of dismissal Shabibi, this is a (10) of senior Bank staff to a large lobby inside has toppled Iraqi currency in the case have resigned. http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/&ei=XFWET9-cK8jKgQf16dCzBw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dikhnews%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dimvns

I am soooo confused. I read this just after reading the unsc report about how good things are over there. WTF is going on there? They are more confusing than a woman picking out a dress.

• Upvote 1

i want shabbs out to, maliki wants to rv, and shabbs doesnt want to, i am wearing my team maliki shirt.....

Sonny, it's humorous how all the people supporting RD believe the CBI and Shabibi and all of his economic experts and advisors saying that it is not the right time to remove three zeros or that it will hurt the economy, etc. etc.

And all the people in favor of kickstarting the Iraqi economy all think Shabibi is a private-bankster-owned and operated thug that is holding Iraq back because of his towering education and experience in all things economic and politically-associated for finances...

It makes me laugh, just seeing how obvious the two-sided war is and how backwards everyone seems to have it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am soooo confused. I read this just after reading the unsc report about how good things are over there. WTF is going on there? They are more confusing than a woman picking out a dress.

I don't know you should see me picking out shoes.

I read up on this guy, and he definitely wants to raise the dinar exchange rate. Very critical of CBI's approach to the situation. So the selfish me, likes him, but I really do not think Shabs will be replaced.

• Upvote 2

Talk about making your head spin, I'm not sure what would happen if this is true, Maliki would have control of almost everything. :blink: thanks for the post Yota

Makes you feel like you're on the "hellhole" ride in wildwood. :D

• Upvote 1

We will see how it goes. I think so much of this is spin from both sides, lets hope the National Meeting becomes a reality.

As far as Shabs is concerned unless he quits he will stay. However CBI may have miscalculated a few things economically that turned out very costly for Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the post. JMHO, but I personally think that Maliki will be replaced, long before Shabibi. It just really amazes me, that with all the things hanging over Maliki right now, messing with Shabibi, would be last on his plate. He first needs to figure out, how to keep his own job!!

Interesting world over there!! :blink:

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

sonny your saying it would be better for us if Shabibi is gone and Maliki controls CBI ?

If indeed Shabbibi is planning on removing zero's and bringing in new currency, could mean he means an RD. Maliki appears to want the dinar exchange rate to rise, and then bring in the new currency....so an RV then RD.

If indeed Shabbibi is planning on removing zero's and bringing in new currency, could mean he means an RD. Maliki appears to want the dinar exchange rate to rise, and then bring in the new currency....so an RV then RD.

Where the f--- is keep to help us with this!!!

• Downvote 3

i want shabbs out to, maliki wants to rv, and shabbs doesnt want to, i am wearing my team maliki shirt.....

Bingo- If you believe all the articles and statements put forth by Shabs & co(CBI) mean RD then this is exactly what we want. Greed & Power is what we want and that spells Maliki.

• Upvote 1