Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.N. Security Council Meeting Today on Iraq

coolbeans

The News Media print what they are told to print by the Gov, so it a lot of hopla, now they release the truth, . What did Mr Montana tell us all would happen. Smoke and Mirrors. And just look at how many bailed out so far. Iraq looks at this as money in the bank. :blink: Come on RVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 2

The News Media print what they are told to print by the Gov, so it a lot of hopla, now they release the truth, . What did Mr Montana tell us all would happen. Smoke and Mirrors. And just look at how many bailed out so far. Iraq looks at this as money in the bank. :blink: Come on RVVVVVVVVVVV

Your right biker. Easy set me straight a few days ago. He said don't believe everything that you read. I won't. I trust my ex-husband more than I trust the Iraqi media and the gurus at this point. It takes a lot for me to make that statement.

The smoke blows on. :D

• Upvote 1

Kobler is a LIAR! He lied and the other dude. Kobler lied about the ashraf and the other dude lied about power sharing government. We all know better.

Here's just 1 article about Ashraf: http://www.campashraf.org/un-relenting-to-bullying-by-iraq-on-camp-ashraf/

do I think the UNSC is full of crap. dag gon straight i do. the same people allowing the slaughter of citizens in syria. secret prisons in iraq.

Look at what they said about water and electricity. It is blatenly clear they have done very little outside of Baghdad. The rest of the country is suffering. And the threats of killing kurds and sunnis, not to mention baghdad trying to pass a law on guns. trying to unaram the sunnis and the kurds and not having any security for them. It's just outrageous. I tell ya, they are taking notes and I hope they are filming it all.

Oh yeah, the video talks about Kuwait promises Maliki made. Well those we set for him before he got to kuwait and we still don't know if Maliki will keep his promises.

:lol: :lol:

LOL! So the head of the United Nations in Iraq is a Liar?

What kind of drugs are you on? Are you that delusional? :lol:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If I had a hammer I would hammer in the morning...I'd hammer in the evening all over the world!

:lol::lol: zig , I think you just dated yourself. :lol:

Your right biker. Easy set me straight a few days ago. He said don't believe everything that you read. I won't. I trust my ex-husband more than I trust the Iraqi media and the gurus at this point. It takes a lot for me to make that statement.

:lol: but I'm sure you won't be telling your ex that any time soon.

• Upvote 2

Ok as far as this says...Maliki is doing a good job and NO problems of corruption on his government is sited and it would look to be a VERY positive review of the Maliki government contrary to what most uninformed "gurus" would say.

News flash, Maliki is not the problem.

I agree... Allawi is the problem, why else would he still be living in London, and when he does venture out he runs all over the region trying to trash Iraq and it's govt... particularly Maliki! He is a true blue traitor through and through. Besides... if Maliki was really the "dictator" that all this misinformation media says he is... does anyone really think Allawi would still be alive? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I will listen to it.

Are these media articles coming out of Iraqi news sources false in reporting that the political blocs over there are trying to oust Maliki and that rumors of Shabibi's employment as CBI governor are being threatened also are false?

Ask yourself this TQueezy... have you ever seen our media show any kind of bias, or stretch the truth, or omit some very important part of information? huh.gif If you answered "yes"... do you think Iraq is any different? In spite of what many news sources are saying, the sources I have found say Maliki's main problem is that he is trying hard to stick to their constitution.. and it is driving other political factions crazy... they yearn for the good old days of individual ruling parties.

What do you believe? Not the articles that are posted only to have them retracted two or three days later. That is what is called brain washing.. if they repeat a lie long enough people will believe it.

You do know that here in DV we have press releases right from the government website of Talibani where he openly ask the Iraqi media to stop printing lies.

This is a huge problem in Iraq with the media.

So much so the president of Iraq has begged them to stop the lies.

If it has gotten so bad that Talibani is trying to call for a stop of this mass misinformation why would some of us still believe it? blink.gif

I trust my ex-husband more than I trust the Iraqi media and the gurus at this point. It takes a lot for me to make that statement.

laugh.gif Wow Ski... I now know your a firm believer if you will go that far!!! blink.gif Hats off to ya! tip_hat.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

i have no clue why the OP is taking this unsc reporting and turning into a "either or" debate where either maliki is doing a good job OR the guru's are leading all of us down a road of deception. the scope of this argument is so myopic and out of bound that to argue against it is truly a waste of healthy debate.

so in passing through this thread i will say that the parts of the report i listened to was a very objective point of view expressing what is hard fact. what it does not get into is interpretation of political posturing happening between the parties. AND THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO INTERPRET which would introduce too much subjectivity. "Concerns" were raised however but the UN will not interpret the blocs political posturing. this is what we must do individually in order to protect our personal vested interest in our personal investment. if you do not do so, you are a fool with your money.

so from an objective non judgmental non interpretation point of view has iraq come a long way from where they were years ago under the leadership of maliki? the answer would have to be a resounding yes. if you are an non-iraqi investor however, i admonish you not to stop at surface interpretations of the country.

be blessed my friends.

• Upvote 2

This is truly confusing! One thing I think everyone has overlooked is that the UN is a child of the Western Banking Elite, these same people who control our media and tell us on the news that the economy here is booming, the stock market hitting record highs...etc. Look around...we are on life support!

What I don't understand is why would he speak so well of Maliki, if Maliki is a proxy Iranian? Iran and I believe Iraq, although not officially declared, are both aligned squarely with the Bric nations and not the Western banking mafia. This news completelty contradicts all the other news items that have sufaced regarding Maliki being the only source of trouble in Iraq.

I think it's curious that this comes on the heels of the news of Maliki trying to throw Shabibi under the bus...?

Carlos

This is truly confusing! One thing I think everyone has overlooked is that the UN is a child of the Western Banking Elite, these same people who control our media and tell us on the news that the economy here is booming, the stock market hitting record highs...etc. Look around...we are on life support!

What I don't understand is why would he speak so well of Maliki, if Maliki is a proxy Iranian? Iran and I believe Iraq, although not officially declared, are both aligned squarely with the Bric nations and not the Western banking mafia. This news completelty contradicts all the other news items that have sufaced regarding Maliki being the only source of trouble in Iraq.

I think it's curious that this comes on the heels of the news of Maliki trying to throw Shabibi under the bus...?

Carlos

I think there is so much we do not know. I agree, he is very positive on Iraq and Maliki. So because of that, I will pull my judgements and wait and see. But I do know this, from articles, it is to be noted all of this comes on the heels of the Summit. Not everyone wanted it to be seen as a success or even a partial success.

UNSC: Everything is fine. Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

GoI: We're up ****'s creek cause this guy is trying to consolidate power. He's even going after the banks.

Me: I can see both sides being entirely possible. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. The UNSC needs to put a 'happy-happy-joy-joy' stamp on Iraq or else it will look like an abysmal failure to the rest of the world. The billion dollar corps will head for the hills or demand intenrational assistance for security while they drill for oil. This would definitely enrage the Arab World and validate Ah-muh-need-a-nut-job's point of view on the West. Which would, in turn, serve as a rallying cry for the Arab World to unite against the West. Then it's OIF I on a much large scale, try world wide. The UNSC can only hope and pray that Maliki gets his house in order, by any means necessary, before the shiite hits the fan. So, while it is unlikely that either Shabbs nor Maliki are going anywhere anytime soon. It is possible that someone from the UN/IMF could tell Shabbs to just go with it and wait for the new elections cyclye in 2014. Personally, I'd love to be wrong but I have a bad feeling that I'm not.... :unsure:

I can agree with some of it. Have you read the articles on Maliki losing ground with his own party? He's outta there. I for the life of me cannot understand why he is still there.