Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.N. Security Council Meeting Today on Iraq

coolbeans

Ok as far as this says...Maliki is doing a good job and NO problems of corruption on his government is sited and it would look to be a VERY positive review of the Maliki government contrary to what most uninformed "gurus" would say.

I would suggest you all ignore the ignorant gurus who have spoken with authority on topics they are out of touch with.

Forget the gurus and listen to this report for the facts.

Say no to lies (gurus)

Say yes to truth (this UNSC report from today)

News flash, Maliki is not the problem.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

This puts to rest most of the "gurus" BS.

So much for "Maliki" being the problem or "Shabbibi is out" or "no confidence vote for Maliki"

The gurus spread lies and nothing less.

That BS paid pumper rumor site D inar Re caps should be raided by the SEC and shut down.

We need truth like this and not lies that are paid from from the gurus

• Upvote 2

This is a very positive report on Iraq. Who is the guy talking?

Think that is Kobler.

He is the UN rep to Iraqi and has an office there.

He is the one who meets with Talibani, Maliki and Allawi all the time.

He was at the Arab League conference as an observer also.

I not count your chickens before they Hatch with Maliki, if he not the problem why is he still have all the power, why does he want control of the CBI!! Why doesn't he put HCL in Place, why has he not implemented the GOI!! Guru ehh :D Soon you will hear of person to head up the CBI, maybe one of his buddy's!! It Power Grab, control freak!! He is!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

I not count your chickens before they Hatch with Maliki, if he not the problem why is he still have all the power, why does he want control of the CBI!! Why doesn't he put HCL in Place, why has he not implemented the GOI!! Guru ehh :D Soon you will hear of person to head up the CBI, maybe one of his buddy's!! It Power Grab control freak!! He is!!

LOL!

Wow it is obvious you did NOT listen to todays UNSC meeting on Iraq.

So....how is that koolaid tasting? :blink:

Got guru? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Wait a second... I thought there were legitimate articles coming out of Iraq the last few days talking about how Maliki is being dethroned because the National Alliance and the other coalitions/blocs don't want him impeding progress in Iraq? Now you're saying it's all made up by the Gurus?

Clarify.

• Upvote 2

Wait a second... I thought there were legitimate articles coming out of Iraq the last few days talking about how Maliki is being dethroned because the National Alliance and the other coalitions/blocs don't want him impeding progress in Iraq? Now you're saying it's all made up by the Gurus?

Clarify.

Clarify?

Listen to the UNSC report posted above.

Just 43 min of your time.

Or..pass that and see what the gurus have to say.

Your choice.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Clarify?

Listen to the UNSC report posted above.

Just 43 min of your time.

Or..pass that and see what the gurus have to say.

Your choice.

I will listen to it.

But you're not answering my question. Are these media articles coming out of Iraqi news sources false in reporting that the political blocs over there are trying to oust Maliki and that rumors of Shabibi's employment as CBI governor are being threatened also are false?

Did the UNSC touch on any of the stuff in Iraqi media?

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 1

I will listen to it.

But you're not answering my question. Are these media articles coming out of Iraqi news sources false in reporting that the political blocs over there are trying to oust Maliki and that rumors of Shabibi's employment as CBI governor are being threatened also are false?

Could they be speaking of another iraq? :huh:

This is a very positive report on Iraq. Who is the guy talking?

Martin Kobler is the UN guy. A German with a good background in negotiations. I think the Iraq guy is Nasif or whatever his name is. He works with Kobler.

Could they be speaking of another iraq? :huh:

That's what I said on the other thread. Either Iraq is in better shape then we thought or Kobler is sugar coating it. Kobler's boss is Moon.

I will listen to it.

Iraqi media?

Are you serious?

You do know that here in DV we have press releases right from the government website of Talibani where he openly ask the Iraqi media to stop printing lies.

This is a huge problem in Iraq with the media.

So much so the president of Iraq has begged them to stop the lies.

The Iraqis know this (that the Iraqi media puts out lies)but the members of dinar forums do not it appears.

• Upvote 2

Martin Kobler is the UN guy. A German with a good background in negotiations. I think the Iraq guy is Nasif or whatever his name is. He works with Kobler.

That's what I said on the other thread. Either Iraq is in better shape then we thought or Kobler is sugar coating it. Kobler's boss is Moon.

Must be that aspertame crap, there aint enough sugar to cover that mess. <_<

Iraqi media?

Are you serious?

You do know that here in DV we have press releases right from the government website of Talibani where he openly ask the Iraqi media to stop printing lies.

This is a huge problem in Iraq with the media.

So much so the president of Iraq has begged them to stop the lies.

The Iraqis know this (that the Iraqi media puts out lies)but the members of dinar forums do not it appears.

So you're saying everything we do here on this forum is pointless. Why are you here then? If there's isn't even a kernel of truth in any of the media articles, why are we trying to pick them apart for some hope of understanding the situation in a broad manner and discerning a possible outcome to all of this?

If you have these sources and statements from the President of Iraq's office, what's the point of even speculating on Iraq?

You're too high strung and arrogant for not providing the amount of information necessary to back up why you are accusing Iraqi media articles and our very way of discussing issues on this website.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kobler is a LIAR! He lied and the other dude. Kobler lied about the ashraf and the other dude lied about power sharing government. We all know better.

Here's just 1 article about Ashraf: http://www.campashraf.org/un-relenting-to-bullying-by-iraq-on-camp-ashraf/

do I think the UNSC is full of crap. dag gon straight i do. the same people allowing the slaughter of citizens in syria. secret prisons in iraq.

Look at what they said about water and electricity. It is blatenly clear they have done very little outside of Baghdad. The rest of the country is suffering. And the threats of killing kurds and sunnis, not to mention baghdad trying to pass a law on guns. trying to unaram the sunnis and the kurds and not having any security for them. It's just outrageous. I tell ya, they are taking notes and I hope they are filming it all.

Oh yeah, the video talks about Kuwait promises Maliki made. Well those we set for him before he got to kuwait and we still don't know if Maliki will keep his promises.

Must be that aspertame crap, there aint enough sugar to cover that mess. <_<

:lol: :lol:

UNSC: Everything is fine. Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

GoI: We're up ****'s creek cause this guy is trying to consolidate power. He's even going after the banks.

Me: I can see both sides being entirely possible. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. The UNSC needs to put a 'happy-happy-joy-joy' stamp on Iraq or else it will look like an abysmal failure to the rest of the world. The billion dollar corps will head for the hills or demand intenrational assistance for security while they drill for oil. This would definitely enrage the Arab World and validate Ah-muh-need-a-nut-job's point of view on the West. Which would, in turn, serve as a rallying cry for the Arab World to unite against the West. Then it's OIF I on a much large scale, try world wide. The UNSC can only hope and pray that Maliki gets his house in order, by any means necessary, before the shiite hits the fan. So, while it is unlikely that either Shabbs nor Maliki are going anywhere anytime soon. It is possible that someone from the UN/IMF could tell Shabbs to just go with it and wait for the new elections cyclye in 2014. Personally, I'd love to be wrong but I have a bad feeling that I'm not.... :unsure:

• Upvote 1