Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

prayer request

sportfisher

Sportfisher,

Prayer is up for Ryan...

Lord, I lift up Ryan to you right now and I pray that your healing hands touch Ryan, I pray that you protect his ear and his hearing... I rebuke trauma and fear in the name of Jesus and I pray that your peace and your grace cover Ryan right now...and I command pain to subsidize in the name of Jesus... Lord, we are standing on your Word that is spirit and life and I pray that by your stripes, Ryan is healed in the name of Jesus. I pray for miracle for Ryan in the name of Jesus.. and Lord, I also pray for Ryan's family...I pray that you will comfort them and give them peace and let it be known Jesus that you are taking care of your child Ryan right now... I thank you for answered prayer and we glorify your Holy name and blessed be the name of the Lord for He is the master physician...Jehovah Rapha... thank you Lord

Keep us posted, sports.. :)

Amen

I have an update on my nephew Ryan, He is now in Germany getting further treatment and is in stable condition. His squad leader Travis took the brunt of the blast from the ied and lost all his limbs, Ryan and another young man were also serioudly injured. Please continue to pray for them and their families. Here is a link to an article about Travis, I will let you know if I find there is a support fund for Travis and his family.

http://www.wnem.com/story/17395172/local-soldier-loses-all-four-limbs-community-pulling-together

• Upvote 4

thankyou for the update on all of our Soldiers. I know when we have our men injured and so severely damaged we sometimes forget that God is still at work and has complete control over all things, but He does, and I praise Him for the mercy that He has shown. I will continue to pray for the life mentally and physically for these brave Warriors that continue to sacrifice for us each and every day...LORD, please lay your hand on each one today....

• Upvote 1

thankyou sport, just so glad these boys have come home and are on our soil alive. I will continue to pray for their recovery as I know this is just the beginning of a hard and high mountain to climb for all of them.. I pray for their mental health as well as physical health...We just have to know that our God is good all the time and He alone has this situation in His Mighty and All Powerful Hands. God is with them and has brought them forth thus far. I have faith that He will carry each of them thru this horrific time...God bless them all and God bless you and your family in this time of worry and anxiety..barb

Please continue to keep us updated...thankyou

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Father, send your healing power over Ryan and angels to guard him and the other young people injured in the blast. I ask that you heal him without any residual affects of what he's going through - you've told me when you heal you leave no scars. I ask for peace and calm to come over him and his family as they go through this storm. I thank you and praise you and give you the glory. Amen

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to post a little update, my nephew Ryan is doing well and healing from his injuries. Below is a FOX news interview link with Ryan's squad leader Travis............really awesome :)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1663487238001/quadruple-amputees-road-to-recovery-after-afghan-blast

Thank you to all who have been praying for these brave young men.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...