Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

prayer request

sportfisher

Please pray for my nephew, he is in the army in afganistan, we just found out he was seriously injured when their truck hit a mine or something, waiting to find out more. Praise the Lord he is still alive. thank you for your prayers.

update info, he was not in a truck, the squad was walking doing a mine sweep. He has injuries to legs and hands, took a bunch of shrapnel and his ears affected by the blast.

Sportfisher I will send prayers to you and your family. What is your nephews first name?

thank you, his name is Ryan.

• Upvote 4

update info, he was not in a truck, the squad was walking doing a mine sweep. He has injuries to legs and hands, took a bunch of shrapnel and his ears affected by the blast.

thank you, his name is Ryan.

May the Lord, our Savior give Ryan strength, peace of mind and His healing touch. I will add you and yours to my nightly prayers, Sport. All my best.

• Upvote 4

Sportfisher,

Prayer is up for Ryan...

Lord, I lift up Ryan to you right now and I pray that your healing hands touch Ryan, I pray that you protect his ear and his hearing... I rebuke trauma and fear in the name of Jesus and I pray that your peace and your grace cover Ryan right now...and I command pain to subsidize in the name of Jesus... Lord, we are standing on your Word that is spirit and life and I pray that by your stripes, Ryan is healed in the name of Jesus. I pray for miracle for Ryan in the name of Jesus.. and Lord, I also pray for Ryan's family...I pray that you will comfort them and give them peace and let it be known Jesus that you are taking care of your child Ryan right now... I thank you for answered prayer and we glorify your Holy name and blessed be the name of the Lord for He is the master physician...Jehovah Rapha... thank you Lord

Keep us posted, sports.. :)

• Upvote 6

Holy, Holy Father, we bow before you at this moment and humbly ask for your favor concerning one of our own, Ryan. Father, we ask that you may comfort him, ease his pain and heal his wounds. LORD Jesus, we ask mainly that you will hold him in your arms and assure him that he is not alone and carry him thru this horrific jouney. We Praise and give you all the glory for sparing Ryans life...LORD, LORD, please hear our prayer..These things we ask in Your Precious Sons name, Jesus Christ. Amen

sportfisher, please keep letting us know..I will pray for you and your family also.....God bless,...barb

• Upvote 6

Sportfisher, I am so sorry to hear about your nephew Ryan's injury. I will be lifting him, the rest of his unit and your family in prayer through out the next few days.

Thank you Father for your love and protection over Ryan and for blessing him with a quick, complete healing both mentally and physically. Please continue to cover his friends and family Lord through this time. In your precious name, Amen

• Upvote 4

Sportfisher,

Prayer is up for Ryan...

Lord, I lift up Ryan to you right now and I pray that your healing hands touch Ryan, I pray that you protect his ear and his hearing... I rebuke trauma and fear in the name of Jesus and I pray that your peace and your grace cover Ryan right now...and I command pain to subsidize in the name of Jesus... Lord, we are standing on your Word that is spirit and life and I pray that by your stripes, Ryan is healed in the name of Jesus. I pray for miracle for Ryan in the name of Jesus.. and Lord, I also pray for Ryan's family...I pray that you will comfort them and give them peace and let it be known Jesus that you are taking care of your child Ryan right now... I thank you for answered prayer and we glorify your Holy name and blessed be the name of the Lord for He is the master physician...Jehovah Rapha... thank you Lord

Keep us posted, sports.. :)

Amen.

Please pray for my nephew, he is in the army in afganistan, we just found out he was seriously injured when their truck hit a mine or something, waiting to find out more. Praise the Lord he is still alive. thank you for your prayers.

sportfisher I will definately br praying for Ryan, my nephew Austin was wounded last week by a suicide bomber on a motorcycle in afghanistan. Does Ryan have a wife or children we need to be lifting up in prayer? God bless our troops. I have to be honest, praying for our troops has taken on a new meaning for me. 3 nephews and 1 bro in law and to have someone close affected in this war is a wakeup for me. God bless Ryan and your family sport.

Pappy

• Upvote 1

Of course, thank you for the opportunity and please keep us posted1 WH :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

thank you all so much for all your prayers, I have yet to get an update other than he is being flown out of there for surgery. I will update when I hear more, please continue to pray for Ryan, thank you all so much, the heartfelt prayers & response here is wonderful and very much appreciated. :)

• Upvote 3

Sportfisher and Willy1der

Thought I share this with you, throughout my evening you both have been on my mind. When it comes to our military servicemen/women, my heart is heavy for their safety and well being. :( Prayer is awesome but love is even greater for our military. When they know that prayers and love are lifted up for them, they begin the healing. I pray this every night at 8:00pm along with a lot of extras prayers.

To your Nephews, Ryan and Austin, with love.

Prayer for those in the Service...

Lord Jesus, Savior of the World

and King of Peace,

watch over our sons and daughters

in the service of their country.

Protect them from the physical

and moral dangers of the military life.

Keep them close to you

and help them live your commandments.

Lord Jesus, give them courage to serve

their country with honor and dignity.

Be with them when they are in danger:

Strengthen them when they face hardships.

Above all Lord,

grant that when their service is finished

they may return to us,

sound in mind, body and soul.

• Upvote 1