Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Loosing Faith in "modern medicine"

divemaster5734

You'd better make friends with your local Naturopath now.....

For those who don't know, the difference between a Naturopath and a Medical Doctor is very simple:

A Medical Doctor learns in school how to diagnose and treat disease with Pharmaceutical Drugs, which means treating symptoms, not actually finding cause and correcting imbalances that cause disease.

A Naturopath has all of the same training, except he becomes a doctor and learns how to use Everything Else. They also tend to be very aggressive with continuing education. They focus on cause of symptoms, not making symptoms go away.

For example, high blood pressure is not the problem. It is a symptom of a problem. Headaches are not the problem. They are a symptom of a problem. Acid reflux is not the problem. It's another symptom, and the list is endless.

Except for how Obama care is taxing us to death to pay for it, I'm not terribly interested in Medical care, outside of emergencies. Allopathic medicine is a lousy way to manage your health.

To your good health. :)

Read more:

Agreed.

I think most people have heard of Kevin Trudeau.

He wrote some natural healing books, and collated certain herbs and their medicinal values.

Big pharma was so angry they were able to coerce the feds into inditing him on prescribing medicine without a license.

he was in some central American country, and the CIA arrested him and extradited him to the US.

He is still fighting the charges.

In the meantime he started a site, and will not stop spreading the truth about natural cures.

The site is worth a look at, Here it is.

A HUGE thanks to everyone that contributed, there is some excellent advice.

• Upvote 2

Great thread. I myself have looked into other source of healing. Dogmatic at one time mentioned about our pH balance and to keep it high, when your pH is high your body is carrying healthy cells and as for a cancer patient going on 4 yrs as a survivor, we need healthy cells, still researching it but do find it very interesting.

It boils down to our diet and how much of it, is doing good for the body. We have to be aware of what we are consuming. I also juice a lot of organic vegetables. I have seen an increase in my endurance, my mentality and physical well being. Every time I go to my oncologist, reports have been positive and truly feel its because I've changed my lifestyle of what I'm consuming.

http://www.relfe.com/health_natural/pH_human_body_balance_health_level_1.html

http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/Killing_Cancer_Cells_with_High_pH_Therapy.html

A TED TALK to listen to.http://www.ted.com/talks/william_li.html I am using this approach for my fourth stage bone cancer and have been very happy with the results. The only difference is I use a Dr of Oriental Medicine and his natural remedies, Dr William Li uses drugs to accomplish his results.

Dive, thanks for the post.

• Upvote 2

A TED TALK to listen to.http://www.ted.com/talks/william_li.html I am using this approach for my fourth stage bone cancer and have been very happy with the results. The only difference is I use a Dr of Oriental Medicine and his natural remedies, Dr William Li uses drugs to accomplish his results.

Dive, thanks for the post.

I will include you in my prayers as well.

• Upvote 1

Divemaster... and anyone reading this... one question, and one only.... if a doctor's average life span is 58 years.. that's right... "58"... why in the world would we even be listening to them for "health advice" when they die so young??? blink.gifwacko.gif

Don't get me wrong... if I break a bone, no problem, I'll see a doctor. If I need some form of life saving surgery... maybe??? ...that depends what it is, and are their alternatives. But they are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies.. and so why would I listen to someone of a profession that hasn't learned to live past 60???... unless I don't want to live long enough to see my future grandchildren grow up. unsure.gif

A glass of wine every night... smile.gif... I like your perscription Dr. Danan ... should that be a name brand wine or can I go with a generic? laugh.gifwink.gif

I use the generic called Kitchen Table in a red. Works wonders. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great idea!! I don't usually get involved in off dinar topics but this is not B.S. and I am really looking forward to using this site. I have several natural remedys that I know for a fact work because I have used them very successfully. However, I'm too sleepy to concentrate further but I will definitely be back and will add to this. I forgot who started it but thank you very MUCH!! Gary2

This is a great idea!! I don't usually get involved in off dinar topics but this is not B.S. and I am really looking forward to using this site. I have several natural remedys that I know for a fact work because I have used them very successfully. However, I'm too sleepy to concentrate further but I will definitely be back and will add to this. I forgot who started it but thank you very MUCH!! Gary2

Your welcome Gary.

Look forward to your input.

There are already several cures for cancers. Big Pharma and the FDA won't let them be used here.

When I get asked to donate to cancer research...the poor sap who asks gets an earful.

I swear, I'm going to compile a brochure and have it ready to hand out!!!

Dont ya know it! It is amazing that we will sacrifice our citizens in order to make sure big Pharma companies still make their millions (or is it billions or trillions). In Equador they are using Sacred Frankensence and it is CURING the cancers they have down there.

www.youngliving.com/pamperedsoul