Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

news on Shabibi removal

daniel c

Yep, Maliki is the problem. I notice how he didn't mention the slaughter in Ashraf. This is bull. Read this article. He calls difficulty. 20 people were murdered.

http://www.campashra...on-camp-ashraf/

Yes he lies about camp ashraf. Read this: http://www.campashra...on-camp-ashraf/

Not to mention those that were murdered. I can't believe that any sane person would support Maliki. He is a murderer!

Ok then if you think the information the UNSC puts out is bull...then who the hell do YOU listen to?

Not being rude but come on...are you serious?

You think what we hear from the UNSC about Iraq is bull?

Does that mean that is the UNSC calls for the removal of chapter 7 then that is also "bull"?

Or do you have a selective "koolaid" based bull?

So if the UN is "bull" please instruct us lowly "idiots" as to who we should listen to...Okie or Bulldog maybe?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok then if you think the information the UNSC puts out is bull...then who the hell do YOU listen to?

Not being rude but come on...are you serious?

You think what we hear from the UNSC about Iraq is bull?

Does that mean that is the UNSC calls for the removal of chapter 7 then that is also "bull"?

Or do you have a selective "koolaid" based bull?

So if the UN is "bull" please instruct us lowly "idiots" as to who we should listen to...Okie or Bulldog maybe?

Yes I do believe the UN puts out bull. Remember they are trying to disarm us with their charters. And Russia and China are part of the UNSC and they believe it's all ok in Syria. You darn tootin I believe they lie. When the war started we found out who was ignoring the sanction on Iraq. Lot's of documents including France was buying oil illegally. And France is on the UNSC. I don't trust them one bit.

• Upvote 1

I would love to hear Stryker. Since he has to have his comments censored he hasn't commented. I do miss the debate with him.

Carello, Carello, u out there?? Have you talked to Stryker???

uncirculd, the general consensus is that Maliki will be ousted asap, or they will let him stay just to get the essentials implemented, and then adios amigos. Maliki is delusional if he thinks he is going to actually takeover the CBI. Barzani spending over a week in DC should tell us that Barzani and allies are supported, and I would think he came away with a plan to ensure that democracy is held intact, and we know that would not include Maliki long term. JMHO.

As Alex would say,....we wait.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

uncirculd, the general consensus is that Maliki will be ousted asap, or they will let him stay just to get the essentials implemented, and then adios amigos. Maliki is delusional if he thinks he is going to actually takeover the CBI. Barzani spending over a week in DC should tell us that Barzani and allies are supported, and I would think he came away with a plan to ensure that democracy is held intact, and we know that would not include Maliki long term. JMHO.

As Alex would say,....we wait.

Thanks buddy. I knew you were out there somewhere. So when is Stryker gonna be able to come back and debate with us? He's fun. Tell him I said hey!

Tuesday, 10 April 2012 21:12

Baghdad (AIN) –The Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi, assured that the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq will save the Iraqi money.

In a statement received by AIN on Tuesday and while received the Governor of the CBI, Nijaifi stated “We assure on the independence of the CBI according to the item (103) of Article (2) of the constitution and item (2/2) of the CBI law 56 of 2004.”

“The parliament supports the independent work of the CBI according to the constitution,” he pointed out, stressing the necessity of “The communication between the CBI and the specialized Parliamentary Committees to discuss the issues that Iraq suffers from.”

For his part, CBI government explained the reasons behind the increase of the USD to the IQD by stating that “The poor local production and the decrease of the exportations of Iraq, except oil, in addition to the lack of the procedures to involve the capitals and investment companies are the reason behind such issue.”

Nijaifi stressed the necessity of keeping the CBI independent to preserve the Iraqi money.

Earlier, the Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi, announced, during Saturday parliament session, that he sent a message to the PM, Nouri al-Maliki, asking him not to “Interfere in the work of the CBI and showing its duties and objectives.” /End/

http://alliraqnews.c...itical&Itemid=2

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/113388-nijaifi-warns-from-governmental-supervision-on-cbi/#ixzz1rfiWbszE

Maybe it's shabibi holding up the RV, and everyone else is ready for it. Could be why they're trying to get rid of him . Just a thought. Who knows.

maybe the rest of parliment wants to come out high and get the big money right away, and Shabbs knows they can't do it like that and have to come out low initially

• Upvote 1

yep, and the plot thickens. It's really getting exciting. Now they both want RV but Shabbs won't without the GOI. It's funny. Here we want the RV but we also don't want them to live another life with dictatorship. Geez, especially one they think the US put in there.

The US already has its own power hungry mini Hitler in office. Seems like we are pretty good at appointing dictators lately!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The US already has its own power hungry mini Hitler in office. Seems like we are pretty good at appointing dictators lately!

Oh good grief. If you don't like Obama's policies of course you are free to express your views. But calling him a "mini-Hitler"? Either you are totally ignorant of history or just don't care at all about facts, or both. This sort of rhetoric only obscures facts, makes honest debate even harder and promotes factionalism. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Oh good grief. If you don't like Obama's policies of course you are free to express your views. But calling him a "mini-Hitler"? Either you are totally ignorant of history or just don't care at all about facts, or both. This sort of rhetoric only obscures facts, makes honest debate even harder and promotes factionalism.

I minored in history. Perhaps you need to look into Hitlers polical agendas and law implementation pre WW2...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is the problem we face today, no one wants to believe that we as a country are in serious trouble with Obama in the White House. We can not afford to close our eyes and say, "It can't happen he" It is happening. Wake up. Before we end up in the same situation that the Jewish people did.

• Upvote 3

I minored in history. Perhaps you need to look into Hitlers polical agendas and law implementation pre WW2...

Then instead of merely asserting that what you say is true, you should be able to easily make a good case for it, but you have not even attempted to do so. All you did was compare Obama to Hitler, and NO ONE when reading that was thinking "oh that must be a reference to some similarity of pre-war political agenda". So my criticism of your rhetoric remains valid even IF your assertion above is true, which is doubtful in the extreme.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think Mr. Kobler is a straight shooter and couldn't even spell the acronym FOS. Propoganda is propoganda.

Then that means there's more going on and in progress than the articles are stating...which we should not be surprised since Maliki owns the TV and newspapers. ;)

This is the problem we face today, no one wants to believe that we as a country are in serious trouble with Obama in the White House. We can not afford to close our eyes and say, "It can't happen he" It is happening. Wake up. Before we end up in the same situation that the Jewish people did.

This is one of the most ignorant comments I have ever heard.

Then that means there's more going on and in progress than the articles are stating...which we should not be surprised since Maliki owns the TV and newspapers. ;)

...propoganda....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

........what????

gossip. propaganda. spells confusion.

Danon is having one of those, "I can't believe I said that!" days. I hope.

When you compare our President with Hitler, and imply that he would murder millions of Americans because he has the power, is something more than an "oops". It is hate, igornance, and I believe, it is a mind that has been easily tainted with misinformation.

What a shame. I always thought Danan had it together, but this comment takes me far beyond disgust, and lies more on the perimeter of disbelief due to the absurdity. But Danan is in good company, and will probably do well with the comment. Hilarious, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When you compare our President with Hitler, and imply that he would murder millions of Americans because he has the power, is something more than an "oops". It is hate, igornance, and I believe, it is a mind that has been easily tainted with misinformation.

What a shame. I always thought Danan had it together, but this comment takes me far beyond disgust, and lies more on the perimeter of disbelief due to the absurdity. But Danan is in good company, and will probably do well with the comment. Hilarious, right?

You are absolutely right Carrello. Imo Iraq is not the only country spoon fed propaganda and misinformation.

Then instead of merely asserting that what you say is true, you should be able to easily make a good case for it, but you have not even attempted to do so. All you did was compare Obama to Hitler, and NO ONE when reading that was thinking "oh that must be a reference to some similarity of pre-war political agenda". So my criticism of your rhetoric remains valid even IF your assertion above is true, which is doubtful in the extreme.

[/quote

I think it's pretty obvious what your views are, and it would be a futile effort to type out two pages of research to convince you otherwise. God forbid you do your own researech,( I bet you are a "link please" person). You have your opinion and so do I.That's why we vote in November. RK

• Upvote 2