Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

news on Shabibi removal

daniel c

almadapaper

i read news on removal of shabbi with fear , if this comes through

frankly i doubt the RV will ever happen is this the continuous struggle with the Iraqi politics

The news that dealt with some of the media's intention to dismiss the government's central bank governor Sinan Shabibi is a common affect in our work, and make us able to develop our performance." "The officials at the Central Bank are members of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers and Central Bank shall provide advice to the government constantly, and works in coordination with them in formulating monetary policy in Iraq." Regarding the book of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers addressed to the Central Bank and by which the central bank should refrain from adopting any law on monetary policy without the consent of the Council of Ministers, Saleh said, "I have been out of Iraq was not personally briefed on this book." According to the document, which is a formal letter, it should be on the central bank to refrain from adopting any law on monetary policy without the consent of the Council of Ministers, and the favor of that "the independence of some state institutions, including the Central Bank of the case of a civilized sophisticated invented democratic countries developed, but this does not mean that central bank alone, without coordination with the government, "noting that" the intervention of government monetary policy of the Central Bank will present the Iraqi economy at risk. " It is noteworthy that the Federal Supreme Court issued on 18 January last attachment to a decision to independent bodies referred to in the Constitution Iraqi prime minister directly, and not under the chairmanship of the House of Representatives.

Edited by TexasGranny
made link clickable
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Central: News Shabibi affect the removal of our work .. and independence known as a democratic

Haider Ali Jawad - 10/04/2012 AD - 12:05 PM | Hits: 109

The central bank, today announced that the news that the Government's intention dismissal Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi influence in his work and the level of his performance, noting that many of the independence of state institutions, including the central bank knew invented the advanced democratic countries does not mean exclusivity of the decision. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's "Twilight News"

"The news that dealt with some of the media's intention to dismiss the government's central bank governor Sinan Shabibi is a common affect in our work, and make us able to develop our performance." "The officials at the Central Bank are members of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers and Central Bank shall provide advice to the government constantly, and works in coordination with them in formulating monetary policy in Iraq." Regarding the book of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers addressed to the Central Bank and by which the central bank should refrain from adopting any law on monetary policy without the consent of the Council of Ministers.

Saleh said, "I have been out of Iraq was not personally briefed on this book." According to the document, which is a formal letter, it should be on the central bank to refrain from adopting any law on monetary policy without the consent of the Council of Ministers, and the favor of that "the independence of some state institutions, including the Central Bank of the case of a civilized sophisticated invented democratic countries developed, but this does not mean that central bank alone, without coordination with the government, "noting that" the intervention of government monetary policy of the Central Bank will present the Iraqi economy at risk. " It is noteworthy that the Federal Supreme Court issued on 18 January last attachment to a decision to independent bodies referred to in the Constitution Iraqi prime minister directly, and not under the chairmanship of the House of Representatives.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_152962.html

Shabibi is the only person that accomplishes anything. He is too bright, energetic, has new ideas & see the job through.

Parliament walks out in protests, squabbles & accomplishes nothing.

Maliki is power hungry, worthless & inept but is approved by Iran.

It makes sense to these Bozos to get rid of the person that accomplishes.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Maybe it's shabibi holding up the RV, and everyone else is ready for it. Could be why they're trying to get rid of him . Just a thought. Who knows.

Well he is an IMF man and it was the IMF who forced Greece into austerity setting off deadly riots and taking the money from the people.

Maybe the IMF does not want IRAQ a strong nation but wants Iraq a broken nation who needs IMF bail outs to survive.

Might be something to this. It COULD be Shabbi and the IMF stopping the RV and the GOI want it done.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMO and research.....Shabibi wants to RD and Maliki wants to build the exchange rate gradually.

i agree on shabbs ... he wants me to turn my dinars in for 1000 dinars for one new redenominated one... ill take anything besides that .. but it kinda looks like the new bills are being printed ..the coins are being stamped ..it could take years to change course now ...their currency is old and worn out .. but mine are brand spanking new .. they should create some kind of bounty to bring in all the notes .. i havent heard a word about that

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's shabibi holding up the RV, and everyone else is ready for it. Could be why they're trying to get rid of him . Just a thought. Who knows.

Yeah. Well at first Shabibi was holding it cause he was not ready. Then Maliki was holding it cause he needed to grab more power. Now that Maliki has all that power he is ready to take over the bank and make (according to Maliki) "his" dinar powerful. Not a quote just how he thinks he is the king of Baghdad. So now Maliki wants the RV cause the dinar is falling rapidly. Shabbs don't want it cause Maliki is a dictator. He wants a powersharing, fully seated government and security. So, we wait.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

come on gang we all know shabs is trying to save their economy before fools like maliki destroy it. we already had previous discussions in other threads that maliki would make another play on the cbi, and he did. but we all knew it would not hold water and his attempts would get thwarted, which they did. maliki's time has run its course. he is making last ditch effort power grabs but everybody was ready for his games.

link to previous discussions

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

come on gang we all know shabs is trying to save their economy before fools like maliki destroy it. we already had previous discussions in other threads that maliki would make another play on the cbi, and he did. but we all knew it would not hold water and his attempts would get thwarted, which they did. maliki's time has run its course. he is making last ditch effort power grabs but everybody was ready for his games.

link to previous discussions

yep, and the plot thickens. It's really getting exciting. Now they both want RV but Shabbs won't without the GOI. It's funny. Here we want the RV but we also don't want them to live another life with dictatorship. Geez, especially one they think the US put in there.

To me this is politics at it's best. Where Striker? I need his take on this. Also I would love to hear Adam opinion.

I would love to hear Stryker. Since he has to have his comments censored he hasn't commented. I do miss the debate with him.

Carello, Carello, u out there?? Have you talked to Stryker???

• Upvote 2

LOL!

You guys would be better off listening to the UN over the "gurus"

Think Maliki is the problem? Think again!

How about educating yourselves on the real issues other than listening to the disinformation put out by the gurus.

Listen to today's UNSC meeting on Iraq and see what they have to say about.

Link: http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2012/04/iraq-and-un-video-situation-concerning.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yep, Maliki is the problem. I notice how he didn't mention the slaughter in Ashraf. This is bull. Read this article. He calls difficulty. 20 people were murdered.

http://www.campashra...on-camp-ashraf/

Listening to this says that Iraq is in better shape than we think from these articles or Martin Kobler is FOS and is trying to save his A$.

Yes he lies about camp ashraf. Read this: http://www.campashra...on-camp-ashraf/

Not to mention those that were murdered. I can't believe that any sane person would support Maliki. He is a murderer!

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1