Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Greetings Fellow Dinarians!

Hello my new found family,

I have been following along side with my husband,ptrrbbt for a while now and we are able to get me aboard on this great educational ride. You all have been just fantastic in your willingness to help out.Really feel like I'm in one great big happy family.I have learned a lot and I know there is a bunch to learn more from,thanks to you all. Have a great day and GO RV!!!

Blessings,

PacificNW

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

PacificNW - a BIG WELCOME! I see Ptrrbbt finally let loose of the funds to get you into VIP! Congratulations! So glad to see you here. Ptrrbbt and I have become pretty good friends on this site! He gave me a heads up that he was going to get you into VIP. Tell him I'm proud of him - he's becoming pretty savvy around this site. :D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I have been following along side with my husband,ptrrbbt for a while now and we are able to get me aboard on this great educational ride. You all have been just fantastic in your willingness to help out.Really feel like I'm in one great big happy family.I have learned a lot and I know there is a bunch to learn more from,thanks to you all. Have a great day and GO RV!!!

Blessings,

PacificNW

welcome But I must say just when you think you have learnd something they change they way it goes so hang on & buckle up tight. :lol: :lol:

Welcome Im new to this too!

welcome to you too

• Upvote 2

I have been following along side with my husband,ptrrbbt for a while now

Welcome PacificNW... glad you've joined the family... I hope that doesn't mean your going to be competing for computer time with your hubby! unsure.gif I am glad your working together on this though... that is probably better than me trying to relay hours of study and reading and my wife asks... "so... what's up"? rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Hi Everybody,

My wife,PacificNW, wanted me to convey onto you all for she didn't want to much time to go by to thank you all for your fantastic "welcome" greetings. She was really touch by all of your warm thoughts and all. You see she is just clobbered with home work for she has a chance now to go back to school,at 55, and complete her degree from college. Just about every passing moment she is buried in the books. I'm really proud of her in making that decision BUT gosh I hate my own cooking , not to mentioned the laundry,the vacuuming, :lol: :lol: :lol: Again thank you all so very much for making her really feel she is part of this great group of fine people. Be Well and TTYL :)

Be Bless,

Ptrrbbt

ptrrbbt & PacificNW - you are both going to become an asset to this site - I can feel it. Peter, you feel very shy & uncomfortable with getting around this site, but you've come so far already. You're becoming a pro at it. And soon, PacificNW will be right there with you. Tell her to keep her head down & study! I commend her for going back at 55 & reaching this goal. Good for her!

You make a great team - just don't forget to clean the toilets. :P :P