Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pass near the oil law.

Thanks FreckedFuzz, it's nice when the DV family has your back! Your the man.. smile.gif...I mean dog...huh.gif... I mean, umm.... have you seen how hard it is to figure out this crazy family we are a part of???....we've got flying pigs, street Thug Clowns, animated cartoon characters, all kinds of animals and critters, and babies... lots of babies... it can really mess up a persons view of things sometimes ..blink.gif.. but thanks FreckedFuzz, whatever you really are...your the best!!!laugh.gifwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

We could almost be our own country! Thanks for the great post Rod.

• Upvote 1

I'm not getting my hopes up to high!! There's just too much disarray in Iraq for an RV to happen anytime soon!! It would be very nice as I would be able to retire but that country has no guidance or leadership for this to happen anytime soon.

Yea and America is so peaceful, our country isn't is any form of disarray at all, RIGHT! :huh:

Approximately 45 murders are committed each day in the U.S.

Wiki Answers.com

Thank God, we aren’t like those people in Iraq or Afghanistan, huh?

Yea, sure! http://tizona.wordpr...-per-day-in-us/

There are 207754 sexual assaults in America every yr, http://www.rainn.org/statistics/

Finally, there is this breath-taking statistic: “8,000+ home invasions occur in North America every day.

http://www.homeinvas...tics-dont-look/

An estimated 32,788 people were killed in traffic accidents in 2010, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

About 9,500 people nationally were killed by police during the years 1980 to 2005–an average of nearly one fatal shooting per day

http://colorlines.co...y_the_cops.html

So if you are to judge a country for its crime rate then you might consider moving to Iraq. It is, statistically speaking, a far

safer country. So no I don't consider a few car bombings to be what you are implying. We all have our issues, and

I think they have little effect in the grand scheme of things.

And if you want to talk politics well lets just say Iraq had the best teachers in the world. Us.

How can anyone make excuses for our own failed political wreak here, our politicians are simply

tyrannical and in dire need of a revolution

Read more:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ghdad — muhannad Abdul WahabReliable sources informed the "morning" that a meeting scheduled to be held between representatives of the Central Government and the territorial Government to resolve a hydrocarbon law which remains deadlocked since more than 5 years.The sources confirmed that the meeting had resolved the controversy on this important law,

Great article, however, I am confused about these two statements. To be held and meeting had resolved. Perhaps it's the translator. It will be interesting to see what news comes out about this in the coming days.

Thanks Rod and Freckled. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks FreckedFuzz, it's nice when the DV family has your back! Your the man.. smile.gif...I mean dog...huh.gif... I mean, umm.... have you seen how hard it is to figure out this crazy family we are a part of???....we've got flying pigs, street Thug Clowns, animated cartoon characters, all kinds of animals and critters, and babies... lots of babies... it can really mess up a persons view of things sometimes ..blink.gif.. but thanks FreckedFuzz, whatever you really are...your the best!!!laugh.gifwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

No prob RodandStaff! Love what you bring -- you deserve a newshound badge too!

I've found that using a couple different translators help when deciphering Arabic---although there is nothing perfect.

And sometimes to get a clearer picture it can take a few translations.

If you can't translate the website, you can always C&P the desired text and then put it in the translator.

/////////

LOL--yes there are all types here on DV.

WOOF! :lmao::wave:

• Upvote 2

Thanks FreckedFuzz, it's nice when the DV family has your back! Your the man.. smile.gif...I mean dog...huh.gif... I mean, umm.... have you seen how hard it is to figure out this crazy family we are a part of???....we've got flying pigs, street Thug Clowns, animated cartoon characters, all kinds of animals and critters, and babies... lots of babies... it can really mess up a persons view of things sometimes ..

Thx For The Wicked Cool Post Rod ! ;) Now I Hope That They Hurry Up And Pass The Gas (Law) ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Yea and America is so peaceful, our country isn't is any form of disarray at all, RIGHT! :huh:

Approximately 45 murders are committed each day in the U.S.

Wiki Answers.com

Thank God, we aren’t like those people in Iraq or Afghanistan, huh?

Yea, sure! http://tizona.wordpr...-per-day-in-us/

There are 207754 sexual assaults in America every yr, http://www.rainn.org/statistics/

Finally, there is this breath-taking statistic: “8,000+ home invasions occur in North America every day.

http://www.homeinvas...tics-dont-look/

An estimated 32,788 people were killed in traffic accidents in 2010, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

About 9,500 people nationally were killed by police during the years 1980 to 2005–an average of nearly one fatal shooting per day

http://colorlines.co...y_the_cops.html

So if you are to judge a country for its crime rate then you might consider moving to Iraq. It is, statistically speaking, a far

safer country. So no I don't consider a few car bombings to be what you are implying. We all have our issues, and

I think they have little effect in the grand scheme of things.

And if you want to talk politics well lets just say Iraq had the best teachers in the world. Us.

How can anyone make excuses for our own failed political wreak here, our politicians are simply

tyrannical and in dire need of a revolution

Read more:

Um...

We have 10 times more people in our country than they do in theirs. Plus, we suffer from isolation syndrome, which is what I like to call the fact that we share borders with countries we don't entirely trust and try to keep everyone out of our country because we're greedy but also because we're paranoid about unsafe outside influences. We have a puritan-based foundation to our country, so... there ya go. Just look at how we censor everything, including the news, and how many ridiculous laws we have that other country laugh at us for.

I would like you to provide those same statistics for Iraq if they had 380+ million people in their country. Go ahead. Do the math, multiply those fatalities from car bombings by 10 just to be fair. Yeah... that coupled with other crimes and the surrounding territories and what they promise to bring through corruption and terrorism? I'm much happier living in the United States, despite its many flaws.

Thanks for the insights, Avenger.

• Upvote 1

Um...

We have 10 times more people in our country than they do in theirs. Plus, we suffer from isolation syndrome, which is what I like to call the fact that we share borders with countries we don't entirely trust and try to keep everyone out of our country because we're greedy but also because we're paranoid about unsafe outside influences. We have a puritan-based foundation to our country, so... there ya go. Just look at how we censor everything, including the news, and how many ridiculous laws we have that other country laugh at us for.

I would like you to provide those same statistics for Iraq if they had 380+ million people in their country. Go ahead. Do the math, multiply those fatalities from car bombings by 10 just to be fair. Yeah... that coupled with other crimes and the surrounding territories and what they promise to bring through corruption and terrorism? I'm much happier living in the United States, despite its many flaws.

Thanks for the insights, Avenger.

If you multiply the car booming deaths by twenty you still wouldn't come close to the total number of deaths found in the statistics I

provided, but I think you missed my point. To put it succinctly, If one were to take all of the deaths that occur in America on any given

day one could easily say that we are an out of control nation with a serious security issue. Also I hope that your not going to

even attempt to defend our crooked politicians. There actions are nothing less than criminal.

In conclusion, there will always be crime as there will always be criminals, yet society seems to continue to function just

fine. Things like the rv , like business transactions, like political decisions gone on in-spite of all the crime.

• Upvote 4

I'm not getting my hopes up to high!! There's just too much disarray in Iraq for an RV to happen anytime soon!! It would be very nice as I would be able to retire but that country has no guidance or leadership for this to happen anytime soon.

They've lived for a thousand years with no guidance and precious little leadership, other than blustering and killing each other on dark nights behind a tent. But Maliki has probably finally been pushed against the wall, can't get the money for the Kurds from Shabibi, so he has to find another way to pay them off, and to save face, perhaps even to save his job or maybe even his hide. Finally, he realizes he has to stop skimming the government and taking bribes, and do his darned job--his free ride is over, so now he has to pay off the Kurds, get the HCL agreed to and signed, get Iraq out of Ch.7, and get his name cleared with Ban K Moon and the UN, and of course, with the other big boys--the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It looks like there's been some heavy breathing down his neck lately. It seems like Maliki kept holding out for more and more control and power, but there must have been some horn-locking and head-butting between him and some people whose power is so much greater than his that they finally got his attention. And then at the very worst time possible, the darned Kurds cut off the oil supply. WHAT???!!!! So what's a guy to do? Naturally he turned to the CBI and tried to force Shabibi to give him the money, but Shabibi is a pretty strong man in his own right, and he wasn't about to turn the country's central bank over to Maliki. And now, Maliki is finally going to do what is right, what they have been telling him all along that he has to do--but he had to be shoved up against a wall before he would do it. He has been stalling out on all of this ever since I bought my first dinar in July, 2010. We just knew it would RV by Christmas!! Remember??!!

Maliki and Allawi were the ones who were head-butting then. But the game has changed since then. Allawi is no longer in power anywhere, at least I haven't heard that he is, and Maliki has very different power players opposing him now. These guys are so much bigger and incredibly more powerful than the little power hungry Maliki in little far away Iraq that he was finally confronted head-on by powers that are so much bigger and stronger than his own, Maliki has finally more than met his match--and he knows it. He is out of time, and he simply has to get the job done now.

OK, that's how I imagine it happened. lol . . . Maybe it did. . . . Maybe it didn't. . . . But I'm betting it did. :D:D:lol::P

• Upvote 1

We have 10 times more people in our country than they do in theirs.

O.K. Ya'll... can we be fair and say, without any doubt this country isn't perfect, there is always plenty of room for improvement, and hopefully, just maybe, there is still some hope for us yet? blink.gif Can ya'll agree on that? unsure.gif Avenger did bring up a good point though... we are good.. even our DV family, at quickly trashing Iraq... when we have much the same problems they do... like the kettle calling the pot black don't ya think?... or something like that!

I honestly don't know what can be done to turn us around, other than doing what each of us are capable of doing and then trusting God will somehow make a way for this crazy messed up, broken world to somehow get put back together again. Just me voicing my concerns ya'll... have a good one DV family! wink.gif

BAGHDAD - Muhannad Abdul Wahab

told reliable sources "morning" that a meeting anticipated to be held between representatives of the central government and the provincial government to resolve the file oil and gas law, which is still at a standstill for more than 5 years.

The sources confirmed that the meeting may resolve the debate over this law is important, paving the way for the leadership of Iraq to the world oil market, especially with the policies of the government to increase production and exports. and MP for a coalition of state law Aboud Issawi that the oil and gas law is suffering from controversial because of the inaccuracy of the interpretation of the constitutional articles. He said al-Issawi's "morning" that natural resources are the property of the Iraqi people, adding that there are three drafts of the law prepared by the Commission on oil and gas in the former House of Representatives and the draft prepared by the government in cooperation with the Commission on oil and gas in the current Council and the draft proposed by the authority of the province and these strong differences, one of the problems between the authority of the province and the center and we hope to solve the problems at future meetings. For his part, said the Kurdistan Alliance MP Hassan Jihad said the draft law of oil and gas made ​​by the government to the House of Representatives did not agree upon the political parties. Jihad said "morning", said the central government made ​​a project of 2007 did not pass this law for many reasons have not agreed upon by the political parties, declaring that the government is in the process of preparing for a new draft law agreed upon by the political blocs and would be accepted by all and will be put to a vote. The aim of the oil law by the Council of Ministers that "the ownership of oil and gas in Iraq is for all people in all regions and provinces, and control of oil and gas so as to ensure equitable distribution of their resources among the people, in addition to the federal government management and development of sources of petroleum in order to achieve the national interest at any stage of the operations of petroleum through the formations and bodies contained in the law. "

normally i don't quote an entire post but felt compelled to do so in this instance because there is a consistent theme i would like to highlight. our community should not get in an uproar over this article. this is simply expressing urgency to what we know has to happen, a meeting on the hcl. however, nothing has changed. maliki's government still does not want to relinquish centralized control of the oil while the regional government sees things differently. i hope along with the rest of us that once they convene something positive will come of this. we do know that extreme pressure has been added to maliki and he is being squeezed right now. the kurds have taken their ball and went home (so to speak). they figure since he doesn't want to come to the table and discuss erbil & hcl then they will turn off the spigot. the kurds are the only ones currently who can apply real pressure to maliki's government because they control oil money. the iraqi list, not so much.

so we continue to wait to see if maliki will cave to the pressure. now with talks of a no confidence vote looming even within his own national alliance, more pressure is mounting. i sincerely was hoping that maliki would just play ball and not have to turn it into this but his logic has not been easy to follow. so if we have to sit through the no confidence process, it might add more time to our rv schedule, it might.

pressure is coming from all angles at this point. and the counterfeit currency and inflation factors are just as real and adding even more pressure for iraq to revalue. if nothing else, i can forsee a small revaluation by shabibi just to recover the economy from entering the danger zone. some of us will most likely take advantage of that and call it a life; while others may cash in a percentage and wait for a bigger pay out. its time many of us begin to consider our game plan.

as far as this article goes though, don't get to amped up my friends. this article is more propaganda from nobody ministers of parliament giving a statement to the press. what we are waiting on are the articles that read, "the political parties have entered a meeting to conclude a law on oil and gas". until that time, the news will most likely remain dry except for chapter 7 stuff which looks to conclude pretty soon.

ghdad — muhannad Abdul WahabReliable sources informed the "morning" that a meeting scheduled to be held between representatives of the Central Government and the territorial Government to resolve a hydrocarbon law which remains deadlocked since more than 5 years.The sources confirmed that the meeting had resolved the controversy on this important law,

Great article, however, I am confused about these two statements. To be held and meeting had resolved. Perhaps it's the translator. It will be interesting to see what news comes out about this in the coming days.

the way i interpret it GG is that a meeting is scheduled to be held and that the agenda is to resolve the controversy on the oil and gas law.

• Upvote 1