Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pass near the oil law.

WOW...thanks RandS and FreckledFuzz!!! This is excellent, I can't believe this thread isn't going crazy....where is Yota and TrinityeX?? It says they have already had a meeting and resolved the reason for the 5 yr deadlock....am I reading this wrong?? I am getting excited again!! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 4

RodandStaff..in the last few weeks, you transformed from just the "git'r done baby!" guy to a research, find, and posting of super relevant news!

Lovin' it!

SUPER THANKS for your work!

COME ON RV!!

-lionfish

hey lionfish how are you my friend, I've been so busy with baseball and tryin to get my back in shape-so slow,glad to see ya on the site! take care LF and Man I hope this news is spot on,this would be what we are looking for,thanks for the post guys,very good News!!!

Ron

Doing great considering...glad you are doing better too. 12-15 miles away buddy from where you are! We will be meeting soon I promise. I think our speculation is coming to end soon.. for bad(hope not) or great(hope so) we can get off this ride and continue in our path called LIFE!

-lionfish

grant

• Upvote 2

Wow - great news first thing this morning! Thanks for the post! There is a significant difference in the two translations though. Anybody have a way to get this interpreted by a live person who is fluent in Arabic? Thanks again!

maybe all they needed to do was threaton to dump maliki .. and things start moving.. maybe theres more to come ...like erbil .. security minister... chapter 7 .. wto ... global currency ..

That may just be misdirection... imo... what may really be pushing this is the fact that the Kurd's have pushed this issue to the forefront by not pumping oil. How long would you go to work if you knew that you weren't getting paid? unsure.gif So all this talk, all the progress, even after all the good things that came from the Summit, and just the simple act of shutting off the oil supply can put all this in jeopardy! Yeah.. I would say the heat has been turn up on the Iraq govt. There is much more going on than they are telling us... and don't believe most of the garbage being pumped through the media... this is all coming to a head and they can't keep going on without a significant change or it will all fall apart... and I don't think they want to lose what ground they have gained over the last 8+ years, nor the chance to regain the status they once had. Time to git-r-dun boyz... just git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 6

I put it in a different translator :)

Thanks FreckedFuzz, it's nice when the DV family has your back! Your the man.. smile.gif...I mean dog...huh.gif... I mean, umm.... have you seen how hard it is to figure out this crazy family we are a part of???....we've got flying pigs, street Thug Clowns, animated cartoon characters, all kinds of animals and critters, and babies... lots of babies... it can really mess up a persons view of things sometimes ..blink.gif.. but thanks FreckedFuzz, whatever you really are...your the best!!!laugh.gifwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4

RodandStaff..in the last few weeks, you transformed from just the "git'r done baby!" guy to a research, find, and posting of super relevant news!

Lovin' it!

SUPER THANKS for your work!

COME ON RV!!

-lionfish

I agree! Rod needs the picture of the little hound thingy under his name :D

• Upvote 1