Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oakie Goes Nuts Again

one2one

after waiting in line at the bank in Tampa, Fl. :

the president came out and said that " their back screens were down "---come back tomorrow

here is the latest OAKIE---lying nonsense story

OKIEOILMAN: I WISH TO MAKE A BRIEF CLARIFICATION STATEMENT. IT SADDENS ME TO READ SO MUCH TRIVIA AND SPECULATION AND DISDAIN ON THIS AND OTHER SITES WHEN THE BULK OF THE PEOPLE HASN’T THE FOGGEST IDEA OF THE COMPLEXITY AND WHAT HAS -IS-AND WILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS ONCE IN HISTORY GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT. THE SIMPLISTIC QUESTIONS AND ONLY CONCERN SEEM’S TO BE –WHATS THE DATE?–WHATS THE RATE?–WHAT’S THE HOLDUP?–WHEN CAN WE GO TO THE BANK?–SOME QUESTIONS REPEATED OVER AND OVER DOES NOT PRODUCE DIFFERING ANSWERS. IF YOU CAN’T STAND THE PRESSURE AND REALIZE YOU MADE AN INVESTMENT PROJECTED ON THE FUTURE BASIS OF THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AND REALIZE YOU CAN’T CONTROL THE SITUATION–THEN SHUT YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE–SOME ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE DUMP TRUCK TO BACK UP TO THEIR FRONT YARD AND DUMP A LOAD OF MONEY ON THEIR LAWN. INVESTMENTS REQUIRE TIME TO COME TO FRUITION–(ASK ANY STOCK BROKER)–YOUR IMPATIENCE AND SNIDE REMARKS AND BASHING ON ALL THE SITES OF THOSE WHO SHARE FREELY IS DESPICABLE.–WHAT DID IT COST YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER OF A SITE THAT FREELY AND WITHOUT CHARGE DOES THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE AND FURNISHES THE LATEST INTEL?–INTEL THAT IS RELEVANT TODAY MAY NOT BE TOMMOROW–YOU STILL CAN NOT ACCEPT THE SIMPLE FACT THAT EVENTS CHANGES –SOMETIMES INSTANTLY NEGAITING PREVIOUS INFORMATION FURNISHED. IF THERE ARE ONLY 1 THING YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW IS THAT THINGS CHANGE AND WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE OUTCOME—IN OTHER WORD’S DUDE—–CHILL!!!

OKIEOILMAN: DISREGARD COMPLETELY ALL THE IN FIGHTING AND ARTICLES COMING OUT OF IRAQ–THERE WILL ALWAYS BE INTERNAL DISPUTES’ IN THAT AREA–IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO (NO) EFFECT ON OUR R/V–IT HAS PROGRESSED WAY PAST THAT STAGE NOW—THE BANKS ARE OUR ONLY CONCERN NOW–THATS THE ONLY PLACE TO DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION–DON’T LET THE SIDE ISSUES DISTRACT YOU

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I heard this guy is like some 10 year old kid who gets paid to write this stuff.....so he can buy cookies

Nope, no more cookies. He has been doing this for years and it gets worse. He has traded the cookies in for drugs and he is a little older now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh, it gets better folks. Read on. If this has already been posted, I apologize. I'll tell you all, I originally got into the Dinar investment hoping to make some money. Now I think I'm going to miss the nightly entertainment if/when anything actually happens! :lol:

OKIEOILMAN: TO THOSE ON DIRAR RECAPS THAT CALLED ME A LIAR–I FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT–SLANDER IS A VERY STRONG INDICATOR OF CHARECTAR TO ME.

I HAVE CONTINUALLY BROUGHT THE LATEST INTEL I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN TO THIS SITE AND TO THOSE WHO WISH TO CHOOSE TO QUESTION THE INTEL–THAT’S THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO–BUT COURTEOUSY COST SO LITTLE–NOW SINCE THAT TIRADE IS OVER HERE IS THE LATEST INTEL JUST IN—-THIS IS SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP ON THE LONDON FORE-X LATE TONIGHT AND BE ACTIVE IN THE USA BANKS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING—(CAN’T BE MUCH MIS-UNDERSTANDING ON THAT INTEL ARE THERE?) MY POST OF LAST FRIDAY IS AND WAS COMPLETELY ACCURATE. IF ANYTHING CAN OR INTERFER WITH THE LATEST I HAVE JUST RECEIVED–I AM UNAWARE OF IT.

OKIEOILMAN: AFTER NEARLY 9 YEARS YOUR PATIENCE BEGINS TO WEAR PRETTY THIN—

OKIEOILMAN: THIS OLE WARRIOR HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN BEFORE–I AM BULLET PROOF AND INVISIABLE

OKIEOILMAN: THE ONLY COMFORT I HAVE FROM BEING BASHED IS—-AS LONG AS THEIR BASHING ME–THEIR LETTING SOME OTHER POOR SOUL REST

OKIEOILMAN: TIME AND THE HOLY SPIRIT PROVES TRUTH—PERIOD—NUFF SAID

OKIEOILMAN: I BELIEVE TONIGHT IS SUCH A CRUCIAL TIMES IN OUR LIVES WE ALL NEED TO TAKE TIME TO THANK OUR FATHER FOR THE FORTHCOMING BLESSING–WE AS CARNAL MAN QUESTION’S HIS TIMING SOMETIMES—BUT IT IS ALWAYS PERFECT—-PERHAPS WE ARE ONLY NOW READY TO RECEIVE–PTL

OKIEOILMAN: I HARBOR NO ILL WILL AGAINST ANYONE THAT DIS-AGREE’S WITH ME—I WISH THEM WELL–BUT NOT IN MY WORLD

balance to OKIEOILMAN: Much like txblondie, God put together many circumstances for me to even hear about this investment in time (3 weeks ago) and then to OOM to put it all in proper perspective. OKIEOILMAN: BALANCE–SOMETIMES GOD WAIT’S TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO GET A POINT ACCROSS—I’M SURE GLAD YOU TOOK THE

LEAP OF FAITH AND INVESTED IN THIS DINAR AND OR DONG–IT WAS A VERY ASTUTE DECISSION ON YOUR PART

vab to OKIEOILMAN: HI OKIE…any idea if we will be under a time constraint to cash out??? OKIEOILMAN: VAB–THE SHORT FUSE ON THE CASH OUT THAT WAS BEING BANTERED ABOUT A FEW DAY’S AGO DOES NOT SEEM APPLICABLE ANYMORE Wtex to OKIEOILMAN: Will this be a managed float so we have time to cash out or do we have to rush it? OKIEOILMAN: WTEX–LAST REPORT INDICATED AMPLE TIME TO CASH OUT balance to OKIEOILMAN: TYVM for the personal reply. It gave me chills (which seem to me to be God’s way of telling me to pay particular attention). Proverbs 3:5-6 OKIEOILMAN: BALANCE—-SELAH Austintx to OKIEOILMAN: Okie, Has GOD call you to build your CROSS? OKIEOILMAN: AUSTINTX–YOU BETCHA PARDNER

OKIEOILMAN: THE ONLY THING THAT CONCERN’S ME IS—WHEN I GET TO THE PEARLY GATES THERE WILL BE A FLASHING NEON LIGHT THAT SAY’S–NO OKIES ALLOWED CalifBob to OKIEOILMAN: Hey Okie you cansay your are from California, we take everybody

OKIEOILMAN: CALIFBOB–CALIFORNIA–THE LAND OF FRUIT’S AND NUT’S—-AND I’M NOT TALKING VEGTABLES—-HA HA

OKIEOILMAN: EVERYONE BE CAREFUL TOMMOROW NOT TO HAVE TRACKS ON YOUR BACKS TRYING TO GET INTO THE BANK’S–PROBABLY WILL BE LIKE A BLACK FRIDAY DAY AT WAL-MART telemar59: Okie is there a chance this could show prior to London Forex opening at 3:00 AM EDT OKIEOILMAN: TELEMAR50–LONDON FORE-X (PRIVATE SCREEN INITIALLY) LATE TONIGHT—-US PION’S IN THE MORNING IN THE USA—-

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE NOT FELT COMFORTABLE WITH DEVULGING THE RATE FURNISHED ME BECAUSE IT IS ALMOST UN-BELIEVABLY HIGH Ester to OKIEOILMAN: Have you heard if dong is in the same basket for sure OKIEOILMAN: ESTER–THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND THEN LATER TOLD LATER–I AM NOT SURE PRESENTLY

OKIEOILMAN: WE SHOULD START HEARING BANK STORIES SHORTLY AFTER 9 AM E.S.T I WOULD THINK

aceman to OKIEOILMAN: someone said you made a comment on the big call a few nights ago of a rate of 22.00 is that true? OKIEOILMAN: ACEMAN–NEVER HAVE I SAID THAT AND ALSO I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BIG CALL—-HERESAY AND GOSSIP IS WHAT YOUR HEARING

OKIEOILMAN: HEY GUYS–GONNA CALL IT A NIGHT–DEPENDANT ON WHAT IF ANYTHING DEVELOPS TONIGHT–I WILL BE IN THE AIR TOMMOROW–INFER FROM THAT WHAT I AM SAYING—GOOD NIGHT–GOD BLESS—

(Don't shoot the messenger!!!! lol)

• Upvote 3

When i first heard of the dinar, i went to a site that rhymes with tinar maddy.. i never actually visited okie's site. Idk what its actually called for that matter. Id like to, i want to read the garbage he spouts and see how people respond to him. It sounds like it would be like watching an episode of the twilight zone written by the writers for maury povich and the actors from southern fried stings. Um, classy entertainment in other words. Lol.

Edited by blugrass60

When i first heard of the dinar, i went to a site that rhymes with tinar maddy.. i never actually visited okie's site. Idk what its actually called for that matter. Id like to, i want to read the garbage he spouts and see how people respond to him. It sounds like it would be like watching an episode of the twilight zone written by the writers for maury povich and the actors from soutuern fried stings. Um, classy entertainment in other words.

It's craziness I tell ya! Craziness! It's like watching a marathon of Reefer Madness! :D

• Upvote 1

The first part of this "post" seems to have been written by someone who had half a lick of sense, the rest (thank you Tirebiter) is vintage dumb@$$ oakie.

His posts are like watching a car wreck, you hate to see the carnage, but just can't quite look away...

Somebody, PLEASE expose who he really is, not some of the shadowy, p-c version that we've seen before. Maybe then he'll shut his pie hole...

So, now the reason for his bad call on the RV is "complexity", which we are all too stupid to understand. They need to post this guy's name and address so he can get an attitude adjustment....or at least so folks can get back the money he has bilked from them.

There is a group of about 10 that post continous misleading posts daily. I guess we read these quotes because of the difficulty in finding information out there that give us a clear picture of what is going on. A person would spend most of their day trying to piece all the news articles and analyze them to determine what they really mean. So far, based on the Guru's history they have no idea of what is really happening.

I think we have to read the news articles that are posted here on DV as this site seems to be the best with the news articles and just keep up with what is going on. We know certain items will lead us closer to an RV like Iraq out of Ch 7 but we really do not have a complete list of items needed to be accomplished before a possible RV; only guesses of what should be on the list.

Just remember this is the interent and anyone can be anybody or one person can be multiple people. The Guru's have never led us to anything really that was not posted some where on a news site.

Good luck to everyone in this venture.

• Upvote 1