Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks

umbertino

I'm not an internet techie or savvy so I'll just ask...I wonder if it would be possible to move all ( or most) the music from the off-topic section to here .. I saw the threads which were brought here go back to around March 21 ( or something like that) max.... So there's still lots of music left in the off-topics...

I'm just politely asking as I don't know the difficulty of such a task... Thanks.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I'm not an internet techie or savvy so I'll just ask...I wonder if it would be possible to move all ( or most) the music from the off-topic section to here .. I saw the threads which were brought here go back to around March 21 ( or something like that) max.... So there's still lots of music left in the off-topics...

I'm just politely asking as I don't know the difficulty of such a task... Thanks.

Sure, I'll work on it, and cheerfully do so! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dogmatic,

Thank you so much for your willingness to move all the music to the music section and now I don't have to go through pages of pages lol

Dogmatic,

Thank you so much for your willingness to move all the music to the music section and now I don't have to go through pages of pages lol

Well.. DV is my favorite site :)

• Upvote 2

You're very very kind...I don't want to look like a whimsical boy, though....And certainly I don't want to overwork you, dear.....Thanks...It is appreciated ( like everything else you and the other Mods do...)

• Upvote 1

You're very very kind...I don't want to look like a whimsical boy, though....And certainly I don't want to overwork you, dear.....Thanks...It is appreciated ( like everything else you and the other Mods do...)

Whimsical boy? You, my dear, are far from it! As far as overworking a work horse? Haha! I live to work, besides, it appears that someone has already moved many of the music videos over @ least through the 1st of April. I'll get the other strays. Moving movie videos over as well. :)

Thank you, Nadita, you are always sweet with your responses! :)

Workerbee, I think it was actually Paperboy that came up with the idea, Adam asked the mods to vote on it and we all said "Aye". Adam made the change. :)

• Downvote 1

Okay, who gets the credit? Who came up with the idea of creating this new section? Don't be shy!

On another note (musical) Go Umbertino Go!

I think one of the Mods came up with the idea.. A few days ago, I had read a few posts where some had complained for a off-topic section apparently cramped with music threads making it difficult to go through it and search things they really were interested in reading..... So I replied saying if Adam and Mods would decide and go for a music section I'd immediately comply.. Markinsa then stated that there was no need for it......It was re-thought evidently...

Wow Umbertino, you have just received a really nice gift from DV. Thanks to all those involved.

Agreed .. Thanks.. That's a gift to all wanting to post Music videos etc...Smile ...I know that statistically I'm the one who usually posts it the most......

Ran out of pluses ( as usual) ... I owe you and Dogmatic and others...Smile.

I think Umbertino needs a Grammy Badge or Golden Record award for all his music contributions. You know, like a Newshound Badge....what do you think?

Very kind of you to say so. Thank you.

Thanks all for the support and kindness .. I ran out of pluses, unfortunately.. Owe you all.

Edited by umbertino

Guest smee2

Wow ... I have often thought, and said, make that written, that it would be good to make an offshoot of the off topics for music, and actually for other things too. So, let me thank the powers that be for the music video forum, and be greedy enough to think that you might consider a separate forum for politics, and maybe one for jokes.

This formation of a new section is great news for us. It will make it easier to find musical posts that have cycled their way into the world beyond "What's New". We can now go to the new section and find any posts we missed, or any we would like to view again.

Thanks mods, and Adam ... as always your work is appreciated. I think we all know by now that you do this on a volunteer basis, not a wage maker. And wouldn't it be nice if you were shown this kind of appreciation for the work you do for money?

:)

smee2

Whimsical boy? You, my dear, are far from it! As far as overworking a work horse? Haha! I live to work, besides, it appears that someone has already moved many of the music videos over @ least through the 1st of April. I'll get the other strays. Moving movie videos over as well. :)

Thank you, Nadita, you are always sweet with your responses! :)

Workerbee, I think it was actually Paperboy that came up with the idea, Adam asked the mods to vote on it and we all said "Aye". Adam made the change. :)

Beautiful Dogmatic :)

Could you give double plusses for Umbertino..? no matter what, he is still the favorite DJ in the lounge :)

Thanks

VOTE !smile.gif

EVERYBODY !!!

Littlefeet,

Umb got my vote :)

• Upvote 2