Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A 1% tax on ALL bank transactions is what HR 4646 calls for.

p71rock

Subject: WARNINGTo: Date: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 1:07 PM

On January 1, 2013, the US government is requiring everyone to have direct deposit for Social Security checks and more. Do you wonder why?

HR 4646 see: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr4646

This is true!!!

Be sure to read the entire explanation.

Watch for this AFTER November elections; remember this BEFORE you VOTE in case you think Obama is looking out for the elderly and your best interest.

A 1% tax on ALL bank transactions is what HR 4646 calls for.

Do you receive a paycheck, a retirement check from Social Security, or a pension fund and have it direct deposit?

Well, guess what. It looks as if Obama wants to tax it 1%!

This bill was put forth by Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA).

Yes, that is 1% tax on all bank transactions - HR 4646, every time money goes in and every time money goes out.

Ask your congressperson to vote, ‘NO’.

You may want to share this with others!

1% tax on all bank transactions - HR 4646 – Another new Obama tax slipped in while we were asleep. Even Snopes says it is true. Check it out yourself ~ HR 4646.

Obama's finance team recommends a one percent (1%) transaction fee (tax). Obama's plan is to sneak it in after the November elections to keep it under the radar.

This is a 1% tax on all transactions at any financial institution - banks, credit unions, savings and loans, etc. Any deposit you make, or even a transfer within your own bank from one account to another, will have a 1% tax charged.

If your paycheck or your Social Security or whatever is direct deposit, it will get a 1% tax charged for the transaction.

If your paycheck is $1000, you will pay Obama $10 just for the privilege of depositing your paycheck in your bank. Even if you hand carry your paycheck or any check in to your bank for a deposit, 1% tax will be charged.

You receive a $5,000 stock dividend from your broker, Obama takes $50 just to allow you to deposit that check in the bank.

If you take $1,000 cash to deposit at your bank, 1% tax will be charged.

Mind you, this is from the man who promised, if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny (1¢)of new tax.

Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn about this guy's under-the-table moves to increase the number of ways you are taxed.

Oh, and by the way, if you receive a refund from the IRS next year and you have it direct deposited or you walk in to deposit that check, you guessed it. You will pay a 1% charge of that money just for putting it in your bank.

Remember, any money, cash, check, or whatever, no matter where it came from, you will pay a 1% fee if you put it in the bank.

Some will say, ‘Oh well, it is just 1%.’

Are you kidding me? It is a 1% tax increase across the board.

Remember, once the tax is there, they can also raise it at will. If anyone protests, they will just say, ‘Oh, that is not really a tax, it is a user fee!’

Think this is no big deal? Go back and look at the transactions you made from last year's banking statements. Then add the total of all those transactions and deduct 1%.

Still think it is no big deal?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like there are more bills out their to worry about also.

This letter was sent to Feinstein March 18th 2012

H.R.4646 Debt Free America Act

I am writing as your constituent in the 10th Congressional district of California. I'm tracking H.R.4646 - Debt Free America Act using OpenCongress.org, the free public resource website for government transparency and accountability. Please let us know if you support this bill or not. It seems to be an unfair way to introduce a new tax to an already week economy.

Sincerely,

David Weis

This letter was a reply from the office of Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D, CA] on March 29, 2012.

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein responding to your message

Dear David:

Thank you for contacting me to express your concern about proposals to

impose taxes on financial transactions. I appreciate the time you took

to write and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I understand your concern that a financial transaction tax could

negatively impact Americans who invest through retirement accounts and

mutual funds. I believe strongly that Congress must work to ensure that

Americans have sufficient savings to cover their health and living costs

for the full duration of their retirement, and I understand that

investments in stocks and bonds are an important part of many Americans'

retirement savings.

There are currently a number of proposals to impose a tax on financial

transactions. Senator Harkin (D-IA) introduced the "Wall Street Trading

and Speculators Tax Act" (S. 1787) on November 2, 2011, which would

impose a 0.03% tax the transfer and sale of stocks, bonds, and

derivatives with the goals of curbing unnecessary financial speculation

and reducing the national debt. This legislation is currently awaiting

debate in the Senate Committee on Finance, of which I am not a member.

Representative Chaka Fattah (D-PA) has also introduced more

wide-sweeping legislation, the "Debt Free America Act" (H.R. 1125),

which would repeal the individual income tax and impose a one percent

fee on the transfer of all stocks, bonds, or other financial

instruments. The one percent fee would also apply to financial

transactions every American participates in, including all payments made

via check, cash, or credit card. The bill is currently awaiting

consideration by the House Committee on Ways and Means.

Once again, thank you for writing. Please be assured that I have noted

your opposition to imposing a tax on financial transactions, and will be

sure to keep your comments in mind should relevant legislation come

before the Senate for a vote. If you have any additional questions or

concerns, please do not hesitate to contact my Washington, D.C. office

at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein

United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California

and the nation are available at my website, Feinstein.senate.gov

http://www.opencongress.org/contact_congress_letters/34148-H-R-4646-Debt-Free-America-Act

I see Diane Feinstein can evade a question like the pro she is..........we know she will be voting for this crap....another way to fleece the middleand lower classes......but 1% fee on all transactions are gonna add up fast for the wealthy :o

• Upvote 1

When did this pass thr the senate and become law? I can't find it.

It hasn't. The Democrat from PA has introduced this bill a number of years (every 2 or 3) and it gets no sponsors or support and never even gets to the floor. With this bunch in power, though, WHO KNOWS??????

>> Jan <<

It hasn't. The Democrat from PA has introduced this bill a number of years (every 2 or 3) and it gets no sponsors or support and never even gets to the floor. With this bunch in power, though, WHO KNOWS??????

>> Jan <<

"WHOOOOO HOOOO" LOOKS LIKE I'M "VERIFIED" :D:D:P

First it is not voted yet. 2nd this is the beginning. Desperate governments will take desperate measures. I expect them to try and take personal stash of gold. Our government is broke. They have no money and this fiat that we have to pay the Fed Reserve is out of this world.

The US is broke broke broke. What will they do to get more money. Think about 15 trillion. Hell most have never seen a million. Can you imagine paying back 15 trillion and growing?

Check this out: http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/debtfree.asp

Dont get me wrong, I'm not an O supporter...but this one appears to be false.

Snopes is bought and paid for. You need to search the forum for an article that is about a week old. It lays it all out. I had heard things about Snopes, but this is black and white......oh, can I say that?

Snopes is bought and paid for. You need to search the forum for an article that is about a week old. It lays it all out. I had heard things about Snopes, but this is black and white......oh, can I say that?

You claim that snopes is bought and paid for, and yet snopes just repeated what any intelligent person could have found out on their own.

H.R. 4646 (111th): Debt Free America Act

111th Congress, 2009–2010

To establish a fee on transactions which would eliminate the national debt and replace the income tax on individuals.

Sponsor:

Rep. Chaka Fattah [D-PA2]

Died (Referred to Committee)

If you notice its from the 2009 - 2010 congress ane look at that It died in commitee.

Where is my source??? Govtrack.us

Looks like Snopes got it right after all... AGAIN.

People prefer to believe a email without researching if it was true or not and they just read and pass on the BS.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, this is not a dem or rep thing here. It's about when the government is broke they do desperate things. Remember when they confiscated the Gold? Well, they didn't get all of it. That's when those 1933 Gold Eagles showed up. Rather 1, and they thought that was rare. It sold for I believe 8 million. Then more of them showed up. They were not suppose to leave the mint. Right, lol. Anyhow, this is what they do when they are out of choices. Take more of our money. Same as Saddam, the difference is Saddam boldly took it from their accounts, and our government will take it in the name of homeland security.

WeaponX, even though it died in 2009-2010, could it be introduce in another bill and reworded differently? As anyone seen it reappear in a different form?Our government is know in doing this.

It could, but it hasn't. And if you read the original post you will see that it talks directly about this defuncted bill.

if that happens bring the new bill number, but until then all people are doing is spreading old BS as new,

• Upvote 1