Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq's Organization Chart

• 1 month later...

I got for you, Yota. Wait, now I don't have one for her. Oh well, it is the thought that counts! B)

You two nuts. It don't matter. Don't need brownie points. Need for all of us to score on this project. And to do that, we need to be informed. Ya'll bring so many articles and I cannot express how grateful I am. Now especially, sometimes we have nothing to read, and other times I have 20 tabs open.

Thank you for your hard work. I don't thank often when I read cause I am too emotionally involved in the article. Well, I don't have to tell ya that, but forgive me when I don't thank you, and know that I do really appreciate everything ya'll bring.

CBI isn't on the chart. Before Maliki got rudely interrupted by the Jackson 5 he was just about to make CBI part of the government. Its been put on hold..... ;)

Zig, goofy. CBI not going to be there. It's Iraq. Although, sometimes they should be the brains of the GOI since the GOI can't seem to get it.