Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Refuse this!!!

parmenio

Subject: Fw: Distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

Subject: FW: Distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

If there was ever a reason to bocott something, this is it. If the people refuse to use these coins, the government will stop using them. Remember the susan B. Anthony coinsDollar??

Well, distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

True Americans will refuse these

It has begun...

REFUSE NEW COINS

This simple action will make a strong statement.

Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are handed to you.

I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead.

The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' , so she had read this e -mail.

Please help out..our world is in enough trouble without this too!!!!!

U.S. Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it

'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!!

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 12

:) -YOU got it DAD-You dd the right thing- Time to STAND and be counted- We arent CATTLE to be Traded or Bartered for- We are men and women who love our country and want it back.This is a way to do so.I think the call this Reality- But there is 1 more item missing from what you have clearly stated. Something that need to come 1st if you dont mind. It is a Country who will FALL on their knees and accept CHRIST as the Saviour. ThEN this will be looked after as we go forth and install what you have suggested. This will work. I like the suggestion.As always Please stay TRUE and step forward in FAITH believing that The Most HIGH will be in front of you and us. MOSES did it why can we? Moses and his people became a Great Nation. So can we--- Thanks for the tip-
  • Upvote 1

I will refuse it. Besides they make my purse to heavy.:) But may ask for a link on this if you have one.

The article I posted was sent to me by a friend. He got the article from www.MyRightWingDad.net

Susan B Anthonys are coming back? Or are you talking about the gold colored 1 dollar coins with the presidents on them and "In God We Trust" written on the edges? :huh:

GO RV, then BV

This one has the face of George Washington.

i just looked at the u.s. mint web site and the dollar coins they show, has in god we trust right under the president picture.

i also saw a blog or what ever it was that showed the washington coin you are refering to. where that coin came from i have no idea. but i would think its made up.

old timer

• Upvote 1

I have all 20 of the presidential coins and all have In God We Trust on them. Have no clue as to the reference . As with the Susan B. Anthony and the Sacagawea one dollar coins these presidential coins will also fade in time and will only be collector's coins. I have had some in my pocket for months and keep forgetting to use them. IMHO This too shall pass. :twocents:

If someone is going to give me a dollar, coin or otherwise, I'm taking it!

Just sayin.

LOL! I love it TOG, let it be known now, if any of you here feel the need to get rid of any new dollar coins for fear of being burned by statan's presence, please send them to me or TOG.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I collect & sell coins as a hobby. This false email has been around for a while now. If "In God We Trust" were to be removed I would be among the first to refuse (if there was a choice of other U.S. currency still available) and notify everyone about it.

Yep... This bogus info has been going around for several years now...

The first 8 Presidential dollar coins had In God We Trust written on the outer edge of the coin, along with E Pluribus Unum and the year of issue...

Starting in 2009, In God We Trust was moved to the front of the coin...

• Upvote 1

There were some coins a few years ago that came out out without "In God we trust" that were to be stamped on the edge but a few got out that didn't have it. That is called a error coin and is a collectable in the numismatic hobby. Don't get so excited. you are looking at a error coin. ;)

Subject: Fw: Distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

Subject: FW: Distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

If there was ever a reason to bocott something, this is it. If the people refuse to use these coins, the government will stop using them. Remember the susan B. Anthony coinsDollar??

Well, distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

True Americans will refuse these

It has begun...

REFUSE NEW COINS

This simple action will make a strong statement.

Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are handed to you.

I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead.

The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' , so she had read this e -mail.

Please help out..our world is in enough trouble without this too!!!!!

U.S. Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it

'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!!

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation

What coins are you talking about??? I am a collector and a bit informed. If your talking about the presidential dollars then you have it wrong. The inscription "In God We Trust" is inscribed on the edge. It is called edge lettering. Seriously. This same message was circulating around a few years ago. The dollar coins have "In God We Trust". The US Mint is still putting it on "ALL" circulating and Bullion coins.

Go to usmint.gov and you can learn about the not so new anymore Presidential Dollars. Susan B had it on it to. The problem with dollar coins is that no one wants to use them. People put more faith in the dollar. The Mint has tried on numerous occasions to come up with a dollar to circulate, but the public usually hoards them instead. Like the Sacagawea Golden Dollar. (not gold, that's just what we call it) Beautiful coin when kept from circulation.

Anyhow, not to worry about the coins yet.

Edited by uncirculd