Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Battle against counterfeit gangs before change in currency

Zig,

Since many of the people that used to comment are no longer posting on DV, there are very few that I am familiar enough with their posts to put any weight into their comments. You have been here for a while and always seem to have a good grasp on the topics. Do you have a finacial back ground? Just wondering since you seem to have level comments.

I appreciate your input.

Zig,

Since many of the people that used to comment are no longer posting on DV, there are very few that I am familiar enough with their posts to put any weight into their comments. You have been here for a while and always seem to have a good grasp on the topics. Do you have a finacial back ground? Just wondering since you seem to have level comments.

I appreciate your input.

No matter what Zig's backround, I can assure you that he is wise in the ways of the dinar, Iraqi political machinations and common sense. You do well to pay him heed.

• Upvote 3

No matter what Zig's backround, I can assure you that he is wise in the ways of the dinar, Iraqi political machinations and common sense. You do well to pay him heed.

:twothumbs: your pretty sharp Fnb yourself!! JMOb

Edited by yota691

Zig,

I appreciate your input.

Well Abby my bank balance does not show much financial insight from me. But I will say this I have had an education on finances and I must admit not always did I make the right choice. Thank you for compliment. I have held the dinar for a year, not but a minute compared to those who have been in this investment for years. I read what I can, I find watching a country worn torn make its way to the dream of an Iraq with strength and wealth and hopefully a democracy. It is their choice, she will do what she will, sometimes the captains don't know how to sail. History happening.....kind of exciting if I take myself away from the investment. But thank you for your kind compliment.

I highly respect you as well. I always look forward to your insights.

• Upvote 1

You're no slouch yourself, planet. Really appreciate you adding input after others disappeared. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

You're welcome. We all bring different perspectives and senses of humor. Time for some more people to step up and dig for facts. That's what sets this site apart from the others. I may have only learned half of what I know about "DinarWorld" (sounds like an idea for an amusement park....but I digress.......), but the other half came from trying to give back by digging for my own news items. If you think about it, yota691 is, after all of that research, actually YODA by now! Ha!

• Upvote 2

Hey Mr. Zig I may be a newbie here but I,ve been holding for 8 yrs now. I'm paying attn to your comments too.

I never learned to read backwards so I need help translating a lot of this stuff.

Been watching Yota for a long time too.

Huh....whats it to you if i like to watch paint dry or watch the grass grow. im here to follow and read the news.....maybe drop a line or two, now and again. Its not my first rodeo and ive been burned a time or two in currency, and im hoping to make some money. Maybe i decided to come to dv just for comic relief and a few good laughs. maybee i logged on and im too stupid to find my way out of this site.

why are you here??? Dont answer that, because i dont give a rats

I'm sorry! I accidentally negged you trying to scroll.