Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabs fired or is about to get fired?

Luigi1

From another site...

Maliki tries to take over the Central Bank and Najafi demands an end to the violation of independent institutions.

08-04-2012 09:43 AM.

After the authorization granted by the Federal Court of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s control over the independent institutions and attached to his office PC, Head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi for a letter to al-Maliki about the fate of the Central Bank.

Quoted ‘Euphrates News,’ a source as saying that ‘Najafi said during a session of the House of Representatives yesterday a letter sent by him to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki urging him where not to interfere in matters of the Central Bank and the statement of the functions and duties of this bank, which is one of the independent institutions’.

Sources confirm that the financial takeover attempt on al-Maliki’s central bank governor is due to the refusal Shabibi to repeated requests from the prime minister of the government to provide debt and cover its fiscal deficit, despite the large revenue derived from oil exports.

It is known that the central bank is considered one of the independent institutions and managed through the administration of personal economic Iraqi and international prestigious Governor Shabibi and actress of improving the situation of the Iraqi currency and effort possible to maintain their value.

http://bit.ly/IqVM8

Parliamentary Finance: The Federal Government is trying to dominate the monetary policy of the Central Bank.

08 April, 2012 08:40:00

Criticized the parliamentary finance committee Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and its attempts to dominate the monetary policy of the Central Bank and the powers of the Governor of the Bank scalable, and this measure is a violation of the Constitution and a threat to the Iraqi economy.

A member of the Commission applicable Faleh The Council of Ministers is trying to engulf the monetary policy within its terms of reference, noting that there are attempts to interfere in the work of the Central Bank as an independent body responsible for formulating monetary policy of the Republic of Iraq.

http://bit.ly/I6kwZN

What's your view on this developing matter? Will this kill Shabibi's hard work to date?

• Upvote 1

Don't know about Shabs hard work, but RVing himself a few trillion dollars would sure help an aspiring dictator. Fortunately, the U.S., as was the case with saddam, would never recognize the RV of a dictator.

Iran controls Maliki therefore Iran will control the IQD. Iran has always wanted Shabs gone. Shabs is not iranian like maliki is.

We very well may have to go in & remove another dictator.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

With S.. gone does this mean no RV? I refuse to think negative. We WILL see our RV......

I believe there will still be a RV but not according to Shabs blueprint but that of Maliki & Iran.

If Iran has a any kind of say so, don't expect any gifts forthcoming.

• Upvote 1

i have thought about this and kinda come up with a crazy theory that may have nothing to do with the reality of the situation but here goes.....I think Shabs has all intentions of RD'ing (lop) and Maliki wants an RV to make himself look better.....if other countries are in fact holding IQD they are not wanting an RD and Maliki is the one making all the backroom deals while Shabs is trying to straighten Iraq out economically.......it may be why Maliki is wanting Shabs out so he can put someone in to do his bidding......anyways these are just my thoughts....Shabs is wanting to do right for Iraq while Maliki is just wanting to control the wealthiest nation on earth.....an RD would work for Shabs while a straight RV would serve Malikis agenda......JMO

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

i have thought about this and kinda come up with a crazy theory that may have nothing to do with the reality of the situation but here goes.....I think Shabs has all intentions of RD'ing (lop) and Maliki wants an RV to make himself look better.....if other countries are in fact holding IQD they are not wanting an RD and Maliki is the one making all the backroom deals while Shabs is trying to straighten Iraq out economically.......it may be why Maliki is wanting Shabs out so he can put someone in to do his bidding......anyways these are just my thoughts....Shabs is wanting to do right for Iraq while Maliki is just wanting to control the wealthiest nation on earth.....an RD would work for Shabs while a straight RV would serve Malikis agenda......JMO

Better than most other theories. BTW, an RV serves my agenda.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good post Bama. I say that we need to sanction the hell out Iran and shut them off from the outside world. Maybe that will teach them a lesson. They are long over due.

I have no ill will towards the Iranians. In fact, the young people of Iran are educated and have no beef with the West. The Iranian Government is the problem.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I like your outlake on this.

The U.S. won't get itself in the middle of another mid-east war. We have neither the money or political will to do so. Iran RVing the IQD? That's not happening.

I don't believe the USA will allow Iraq to fail at any cost & will do whatever it is nessisary even it means stopping Iran from meddling.

• Upvote 2

I don't believe the USA will allow Iraq to fail at any cost & will do whatever it is nessisary even it means stopping Iran from meddling.

Thats what i used to think. but we have left iraq without them rving or completing political terms. and if we left any stipulations, iraq has done nothing to meet those stipulations with no consequence

M is far more switched on than many give credit for.

M knows that in time Iraq will be the world leader in oil production thus giving power beyond anyone’s control.

Sadly we believe along with all the world leaders that the next generation will operate on green fuel.

Wake up world………..its going to take sooooo much oil to produce the tools, investment, development & above all manufacturing the stuff we all need to go GREEN we will all need Iraq on side & M knows this

Iran has nothing to do with this puzzle its all about pay back……….you (USA & UK)

Shot the heck out of our country & now in time you will pay back ten fold.

Lets get a few things straight before you start to bash me for the above.

We didn’t get invited to over through you know who!!

We just went their uninvited………We all believe the citizens of Iraq loved every minute of what we did

10 years on no electric, no flowing water, no infrastructure, no government that can discuss anything without having a holiday for 30 days then asking for amendments.

It will go on & on for years.

Best policy is to shot the parliament at dawn...........then anyone else wishes to take control gets 90 days to do what has taken 10 years to sort out or you get shot to.

Again after all is said & done would you like to be paid 10 million US$ for doing jack s**t

Our investment isn’t in Iraq’s future its in the oil under the sand we invest in.

If anyone feels different you are living in a sand castle

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The US can not afford to solve every freaking political problem on this planet. I understand your point. The US and other countries have a vested interest in Iraq. The problem is that we have no control over the GOI. Iraq needs to step up the plate, learn to coexist as a democracy and run the country in a way that is in the best interest of the Iraqi's. I will remain optimistic.

Go Dr. Shabibi! :D

Maliki does not have the resources or the forces to become a dictator overnight.

Iraq still depends on the US for protection from both foreign and domestic invadors.

Who was protecting the skys over Baghdad during the summit? It wasn't flying carpets.

The Worlds banks will not deal with Maliki or his goons if still Under Chapter 7 and not in the WTO

Shabs designed this RV RD, RI or whatever happens with the dinar.

I believe that He believes in the people of Iraq . Failure is not an option, But................

Every man has his limit, Im sure he could arrange a nice beach front home in the USA if he wanted.

Dont give up SHABIBI!!

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

George Washington

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/44287-socaldinar/#ixzz1rVV9oTzi

• Upvote 5

Some seem to be believing that Shabibi is gone, or at the least on his way out.

Remember what forum this is in ... it is only a rumour!

Remember what we were told years ago ... when the time comes there will be all sorts of smoke and mirrors and unsubstantiated rumour to confuse us.

Remember ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Maliki does not have the resources or the forces to become a dictator overnight.

Iraq still depends on the US for protection from both foreign and domestic invadors.

Who was protecting the skys over Baghdad during the summit? It wasn't flying carpets.

The Worlds banks will not deal with Maliki or his goons if still Under Chapter 7 and not in the WTO

Shabs designed this RV RD, RI or whatever happens with the dinar.

I believe that He believes in the people of Iraq . Failure is not an option, But................

Every man has his limit, Im sure he could arrange a nice beach front home in the USA if he wanted.

Dont give up SHABIBI!!

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

George Washington

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/44287-socaldinar/#ixzz1rVV9oTzi

We have been given our freedom to rise from the depths of this nation, and with that one tool, we will move on up......

George Jefferson

• Upvote 1

Some seem to be believing that Shabibi is gone, or at the least on his way out.

Remember what forum this is in ... it is only a rumour!

Remember what we were told years ago ... when the time comes there will be all sorts of smoke and mirrors and unsubstantiated rumour to confuse us.

Remember ...

:)

smee2

Hey Easy & Smee,

I'm just curious, who told us that when the time comes there would be all sorts of smoke and mirrors? Trying to get to the bottom of this... Is this another one of those forum facts or was it posted in a news article somewhere?

• Upvote 1

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Central: news sack Shabibi affect our work and independence known democratic

The central bank, Sunday, for the news that benefit the Government's intention to dismiss Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi "rumor" influence on his work and the level of his performance, noting that the independence of many state institutions, including the central bank knew invented democratic countries advanced does not mean exclusivity of the decision.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's "Twilight News", "addressed by some news media's intention to dismiss the government's central bank governor Sinan Shabibi is a rumor that affect our work, and make us able to develop our performance."

He added that "officials at the Central Bank are members of the Economic Commission of the Council of Ministers and Central Bank shall provide advice to the government constantly, and works in coordination with them in formulating monetary policy in Iraq."

They are saying, this is all rumors. :)

• Upvote 1

THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY controls most of the CENTRAL BANKS of EUROPE, the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM of the U.S., and is the Bankers for the vast Vatican riches. They control MINERAL RESOURCES (see Rio Tinto) on five continents, an empire of WINERIES, BREWERIES & LIQUOR DISTILLING, with ties to major DRUG SMUGGLING & MONEY LAUNDERING Cartels through control of the BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY & ROTHSCHILD PRIVATE BANKS in most major countries.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I wish Milika would leave Shabibi alone he has done his best...............

Parliament walks out.

Maliki is unpopular with the people,

Government is in danger of a collapse.

Forming a new government has stalled.

Shabibi is all they have to get anything accomplished.

• Upvote 2